It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WEAPONS GRADE PLUTONIUM FOUND IN IRAN

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM

Originally posted by astrocreepThe world isn't a fair place especially for genocidist/terrorist pushing a religious agenda to wipe the world clean of anyone who doesn't agree with them.

Sounds much like US / BUSH to me..

If your going to back the program, you had better realize what it is you're backing. Sugarcoat it with words like "freedom fighter" but what freddom fighter fights for the right to oppress his fellow countryman?

I can tell by the way you carelessly brushed my comment off as simply "US / BUSH"(..oh because that takes away all it's credibility doesn't it?) that it hit home and the less attention we draw to the real goals the better huh?

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 02:22 PM
link   
What are the real goals? Mr.Bushs NEW WORLD ORDER.. thats what.. a situation that in which US can dictate doings of all other nations, thats the "goal"..

Or if i am wrong, please tell me..

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 02:29 PM
link   

What are the real goals? Mr.Bushs NEW WORLD ORDER.. thats what.. a situation that in which US can dictate doings of all other nations, thats the "goal"..

Or if i am wrong, please tell me..

You're wrong.

and I was tempted to leave it at that but this isn't as much about being a smart-a$$ as it is information. The New World Order we need to fight against is the genocide of every race or religion on Earth that doesn't choose to follow the one in question. Thats its goal..and you may deny it..and everyone on this board may deny it...but the forces behind it don't deny it. They are militant and they don't care if you or I or the guy down the street know it. To them, because we choose not to subscribe to their political,religious agenda...we do not have the right to exist. PERIOD

and yes, we all know how to use the bold tool..

[Edited on 26-8-2003 by astrocreep]

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 02:31 PM
link   
If you want to find the NWO, take alook at the UN, FULCRUM. Once again, your ignorance shines.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 02:33 PM
link   
But who are "they"? To me "they" are Bush and buddies..

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 02:49 PM
link   

But who are "they"? To me "they" are Bush and buddies..

They are the leaders of militant Islam..or hadn't I spelled it out well enough for you?

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 02:51 PM
link   
goregrinder: "Jakomo, if you had any nice FACTS to back you up, i may have been inclined to repsect your post, but just like uninen, your onle posts in the past have been at a stand-off with the US. Quit slinging your semantics and grow up. Iran more responsible with nukes that the US?!?!! BWAHAHAHA! "

Um, what facts are you questioning?

That North Korea has a strong army? Well get ready:

www.globalsecurity.org...

"The Reserve Military Training Unit consist of approximately 1.7 million persons (men 17-45 and unmarried women 17-30) who are not either in active duty or important rear area personnel. They are mobilized under supervision of provincial military units, for a total of forty days' training out of the year.
The Worker-Peasant Militia is a combination of older men aged 45-60, along with men ages 17-45 and unmarried women ages 17-30 who are not included in Reserve Military Training Unit. They train for a total of thirty days out of the year. Their current numbers stand at 4.1 million.
The Young Red Guards consist of 1.2 million male and female Higher Middle (High) School students aged 14-16. They are subject to a mandatory four-hour drill session every Saturday and a total of 160 hours of on-campus drills annually."

That the U.S. has made a mess of Iran through their meddling?

Get ready:

www.counterpunch.org...

"The Operation was code named TPAJAX, and its aim was "to cause the fall of the Mossadeq government.and bring to power a government which would reach an equitable oil settlement." By April 16, 1953, the C.I.A. had determined that it was possible to change the democratically elected regime through covert operations carried out jointly with the British Secret Intelligence Service (SIS). The plan was completed by June 10, 1953 and submitted to the Secretary of State John Foster Dulles and his brother, Allen W. Dulles, the director of the C.I.A. The Dulles brothers assigned the task of overseeing the coup to Kermit Roosevelt, the grandson of President Theodore Roosevelt and a long-time intelligence operative who was based in Teheran."

That there is a whole other world out there other than the US?

Get ready:

Open your eyes.

And if I'm slinging semantics, what you're slinging is a little stinkier.

Seekerof: "Nukes are for MEN not for children. (?) There are a few nations that have nukes and WILL dictate to others if they can or can't....fact of life in the age of nukes. When nukes are acquired, rational must be el'primo. N.Korea can have nukes for all I care....but look at who is in charge....does he look like a "rational" thinking man? (WOW! DOES BUSH?!) Iran can have them for all I care....does the term "rationality" fit into the picture for Iran and its theology government? (OR FOR THE IMPERIAL GOV OF THE U.S. (WHICH WORKS FOR CORPORATE AMERICAN INTERESTS OVERSEAS))
Think about it.....there are far greater reasons for those having nukes dictating why those who can or can't. I would have seriously thought that the Cold War would have taught many here a lesson on this for the Cold War was a lesson for all to see and witness. This is not entirely a "we can do what we want" world....though many will think that the US is doing just that...but hey, lets keep it to the subject of "nukes".... "

Okay I totally don't understand that last part, but here's an eye-opener for you.

1986, Iceland.

"Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev offered radical disarmament proposals throughout the early 1980s. The USSR unilaterally stopped underground nuclear testing, urging America to do the same. When ignored by Washington, Moscow allowed a U.S. environmental group, Natural Resources Defense Council, to seismically monitor the moratorium from Kazakhstan. Gorbachev was unwavering in his intent to foster disarmament. He recalls that upon arriving in the Kremlin, "I saw the monster we and the United States had created ... When I saw the terrible amount of force that had been amassed, I finally understood what the consequences, including global winter, would be" (The Nation, 2/2/98)."

He said "To keep the peace in Europe we need nuclear arms control, not nuclear deterrence. Best of all would be the abolition of nuclear weapons."

The US refused. You reap what you sow. The US had a chance to sign a comprehensive ban on nuclear weapons and blew it. So get off your high horse and look at things the way they ACTUALLY are, please.

jakomo

[Edited on 26-8-2003 by Jakomo]

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 02:52 PM
link   
No dude, you are wrong! "They" or "It", NWO is Bush.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I'm talking NK?USA war projections. You said we would probably lose. If you really think that, you truly are out of your mind.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Well, Bush will be gone next year after the election..but militant islam will not. and i think you know it.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   

yeah, I'm always wrong..until its too late to do anything about it. Bush will be gone in a couple years..will militant Islam ever stop?

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItchyPikachu
the second they have ignition on that missle, there is already going to be 5 of ours flying over there. what are they going to do?

Defending agaist a nuke is obviously acceptable, but "send 5 over there"?? Get #ing real! If you think the US would get away with killing millions of civilians, wether you say they are armed to the teeth or not, is #ing idiotic and sick. You don't go "nuking" people out of revenge. When your dealing with that kind of crap, "an eye for an eye" no longer applies.

If you were to stop their nukes, as you are sure you could, that would leave no excuse for 5 back at them.......thats just mass genocide, worse than Saddam Hussein....but of course, they're all mad arabs so you probably couldn't give a #.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I dont know about that..
But maybe people of USA will elect better "goverment" that knows how to deal with other nations in more peaceful way..

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Any one remeber Iran contra scandal? Wonder where they got weapons grade plutonium from.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Skadi, do you mean that: "US was selling arms to Iran (with Israel..) and buying drugs from contras and contras buying weapons with the drug money scandal.."?
Sure..

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   

It would be nice if Iranians also had a bomb..

Sure it would....that way we can just fast forward to Armageddon, huh?

No Thanks....

It's easy to see what will occur some years down the road though... Iraq is a US satellite and nuclear armed, but still led by many in the leadership who follow the old ways. Iran eventually does get a small nuclear arsenal. Meanwhile, most other arab nations have also become minor nuclear players. Eventually, a couple of them get together and get it into their heads that now would be a great time to attack the Jews again....only this time, when they start to get their asses kicked, one of them fires a nuke or two into Isreal, intending it to simply be a parting shot, not realizing the implications. Then, Isreal retaliates....FULLY, and then my friends, the worms are out of the can....
I'm in no rush to see this happen....and neither is any other sane individual....

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 12:39 PM
link   
goregrinder: "I'm talking NK?USA war projections. You said we would probably lose. If you really think that, you truly are out of your mind."

Nope, North Korea would kick the US Army's ass if there was a war. The US has military spread out all over the world. The North Korean have MILLIONS of people in their armed forces, and they already have experience with fighting the US (remember the Korean War). And WHOA, they have an Air Force (something neither Afghanistan nor Iraq had, so no more 24-7 bombing campaigns).

Name me ONE war that the US has fought where it was not clearly the FAR more powerful force? Easy question, because there's NONE. Why? Because it's easier to mop up an inferior force than an equal one. Because the US has great technology, but their infantry sucks. And the Pentagon, DoD, and Army/Navy know it.

That's why the US will never attack North Korea, and Kim Jong Il knows it. Because deep down, the U.S. knows they will lose and they don't want to take the chance.

bock bock

Jakomo

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Name me ONE war that the US has fought where it was not clearly the FAR more powerful force?

When we fought for our country in the first place....

Our infantry is one of the best trained in the world actually...it's just that Asians have a tendency to outnumber us quite a bit, hehe..... It isn't a question of quality, it's a question of quantity....so don't go dissin' the GIs, huh?

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Nope, North Korea would kick the US Army's butt if there was a war.

Lol, either you are a North Korean nationalist, just plain Anti-American, or one of the most dellusional people i have ever met.

Might i ask your country of origin?

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Sorry...

"Our infantry is one of the best trained in the world actually..."

Who is The Jerry Seinfeld?

I can agree with US being the most powerful MILITARY, but it REALLY ISNT BECAUSE OF YOUR FOOT SOLDIERS..

Lets take Taliban or Al-Qaeda.. (and these are not even in "top 50") they were and still are MUCH BETTER FIGTERS than G.I.s will ever be.. (rifleman, MG/RPG gunners..) it is just quite hard them to fight back when totally routed after HEAVY AND ACCURATE AIR RAID, or better yet: BLOWN TO BITS..

USAF is the one that is way superior, not the ARMY.. also you yanks have the best NAVY, but you have no claim for best ARMY.
Only your tanks are in "top 10".

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join