It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WEAPONS GRADE PLUTONIUM FOUND IN IRAN

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Click for story

This is ridiculous. Iran, you're next.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 12:44 PM
link   
yea iran should definetly not have that stuff. we need to just keep marching right into Iran when we are done with Iraq. WHEN THE HELL ARE MY OIL PRICES GOING TO GO DOWN?!?!?!?!

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 12:50 PM
link   
This is stupid. Like: "Weapon grade uranium and plutonium found near Los Alamos, New Mexico, US in 1945".. SFW? They have same right to these weapons as US does. Nothing more to it. But then again i personally think that world would be much better place if there were no nuclear weapons in the WORLD!

If US invades IRAN, i hope that they will smoke your bottom..

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Wow... they haven't signed the accord to allow "snap inspections" yet... Wonder what they are doing with "delay"?

Building their platforms UNDERGROUND, stashingh their weapons grade and making it all look NICE and NEAT...

PEACE...
m...

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Ladies and Gentlemen....start your tank engines!

Witness the beginning of the rhetoric.... Don't expect much until after the elections though.... This is just the tip of the iceberg to come.... Bush is a pretty dim bulb, but I don't believe he is completely retarded quite yet....

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Fulcrum, please keep your jackass ramblings out of my threads. You want to turn them all into a fight. You ruin everyone ons't threads that you post in with your narrowmindedness. Please, go post your own thread.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I thought he was banned? Why does this "Fulcrum's" signature say "Regards Uninen"

P...
m...

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Why does this "Fulcrum's" signature say "Regards Uninen"

Because he's not too quick on the uptake. And you hope Iran beats us in a war if we invade? You must be joking, kid.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Snap out of it goregrinder..
I aint here for fight, im just saying that this whole "Moslems cant have nukes", "rogue nations" and "axis of evil" thing is mest up.. bunch of lies, and then more lies.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I agree with FULCRUM, why does the US feel it has more right to these types of weapons than anyone else? The US literally has huge stockpiles of all sorts of biological and terro weapons, including armed nuclear warheads.

How willing would the US be to inspections of their facilities...not very I'm sure!

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Interesting fact about this thread so far: Both of the people calling the United States a liar, a bully, etc., DON'T LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES. Why don't you try doing some good in your own gov'ts, huh?

And luke, your post has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with my thread.

[Edited on 26-8-2003 by goregrinder]

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 01:02 PM
link   
well what if someone said people who dont live in the united states get jealous because the US just has the power to push people around. if someone wants to take the us's weapons why dont they come over here and get them.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 01:05 PM
link   
"Yellow cake" is a figment of your imagination....get with the 'program' here people.

Does the term "Islamic Bomb" ring a bell to anyone?!
Pucker score of 8/10 in my book.
Personally, Iran needs to learn how to sweep after they make nukes....
If the UN does not act decisively on this....someone will.

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Well, I'm certainly no fan of nations with a known mindset of Jihad and death to infidels, obtaining nukes....but if you are....hey, to each his own...

Of course, this is a little like trying to stop an avalanche by holding your arms in front of you.... Eventually, most arab states will have nukes...it's inevitable. I have no doubt myself, that the next nuclear detonation in wartime will be in the middle east...but I'm in no hurry for it to happen....

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM

Yeah. I'm sure that will happen..like when the Taliban were going to do it? Or maybe when Saddam was going to do it?..Oh no but Iran can handle that chore I'm sure.

The reason they can't have weapons like that...we because we said so of course..The world isn't a fair place especially for genocidist/terrorist pushing a religious agenda to wipe the world clean of anyone who doesn't agree with them. Remember Hitler? yeah, he had the same ideas but was much more intelligent and well-armed than a bunch of half-witt mad arabs. Suns baking their brains man. He didn't suceed and they don't have a chance. Its human nature to want freedom and that will always outweigh the lust for total power that a few madmen possess.

PS. Fulcrum, I see you've went with "Voice of Opposition". Glad you took my advice and went the other way about using a word that began with F....but I still think The Yellow Dart is much better.

[Edited on 26-8-2003 by astrocreep]

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Iran has a right to defend itself, especially when Israel has all those nukes as well as America which is obviously gearing up for war against Iran. Also I do not think Iran would have the balls to use Nuclear weapons against their nearby countries or even to give it to terrorists... it would be too obvious.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 01:09 PM
link   
"Islamic Bomb" sure, Pakistans nuclear weapons..

But..

One is none, two is some..

It would be nice if Iranians also had a bomb..

Then there would yet a another nation that US cant bully..

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Then there would yet a another nation that US cant bully..

If you are referring to NK, I reccomend you just sit back and watch. Our enemies, and these crased leaders and their forces, will fall before too long. You don't think we have the technology to deal with launched nukes? Get real.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 01:12 PM
link   
just because a nation has a bomb doesnt mean we cant bully them around. the whipping stick can still come out because the second they have ignition on that missle, there is already going to be 5 of ours flying over there. what are they going to do? personally, id rather invade canada

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrocreep

Originally posted by FULCRUM

Yeah. I'm sure that will happen..like when the Taliban were going to do it? Or maybe when Saddam was going to do it?..Oh no but Iran can handle that chore I'm sure.

The reason they can't have weapons like that...we because we said so of course..The world isn't a fair place especially for genocidist/terrorist pushing a religious agenda to wipe the world clean of anyone who doesn't agree with them.Remember Hitler? yeah, he had the same ideas but was much more intelligent and well-armed than a bunch of half-witt mad arabs[/B]. Suns baking their brains man. He didn't suceed and they don't have a chance. Its human nature to want freedom and that will always outweigh the lust for total power that a few madmen possess.

Hitler intelligent? Hah! If he was intellegent he would have easily conquered the world. And despite the sun, Arabs are very intelligent and their lands were once one of the highest points of civilization until the west experianced a vast growth with far surpasses anything the Middle east could do.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join