It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why UFO's don't stop here for long

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Let's face the truth, human beings are ignorant brutal creatures who have changed very little since our creation. Men continue to dominate and women allow it. The weakest among us (children) are abused by the billions and yet, we continue to reproduce. It's more important to make a buck than have a livable environment. To hell with all the animals, let them fend for themselves. $760 million for one space shuttle mission and our children are starving in Niger.

We all disgust me. Whoever inhabits those ufo's that are visiting this planet regularly need to just drive on by - there's nothing to see here but a hellish place full of religious nuts, greedy bastards, and weak women in complete denial!

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
You must have a really terrible view of Humanity!

Trust me 1 in 3 adults does not abuse children! Thats what it would take for there to be Billions of abused children!

It would also seem that the Aliens that seem to be here don't share your poor view of the Earth and its inhabitants.

Do you really believe that we could just ground the Shuttle, and throw 760 million dollars at Niger and it would be problem solved?

Even if you could earmark NASA money to feed children, and you can't, it wouldn't work.

The problem is that they are fighting a civil war over there, and unless we go in with our military and take out bad guys , money will not help them!

And no one wants us to use our military to do that anywhere , much less in Africa. See how much flak we get for trying to help the Iraqis!

So even if we send them money , all that will happen is the crooks get rich and the children will still be starving!

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
No doubt my view of humanity is very negative. I see very little that is encouraging about humans and what's left of our environment. I work in juvenile justice and I know a thing about the BILLIONS of children that are abused every day and the damage is permanent and unnecessary.

I doubt very seriously that an advanced civilization would find anything here of value except for maybe some of our art or music - if they appreciate that sort of thing.

But hey thanks, lost-shaman, for trying to explain it all to me. If there ever is a grand "arrival" of a UFO on the White House lawn, perhaps you need to be one of the spokesmen for this planet so you can answer all of their questions. I'm sure you can explain exactly how it all came to this.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
HH

I used to feel like you! This is what I did to escape negativity.

Don't watch TV at all!!!!!!
Learn to play the guitar or bass. Seek out musicians to learn from and play with.
Learn to fly fish and find a place to fish.

Go out and talk to lonely old folks or anybody for that matter.

Don't get obsessed with ATS

Use the www. as a learning tool.

Peace and Good Luck!! Find something positive that you can be passionate about!

I meditate by chanting "Nam Myoho Renge Kyo" It works for me!

[edit on 1-8-2005 by whaaa]

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Lost_Shaman - let me enlighten you. I agree that 1 in 3 children are not abused - sexually. But big corporations regularly abuse children every minute of the day.

Governments of starving nations abuse their subjects more terribly than we can ever know.

Ageing rockstars hold world wide concerts in the name of famine relief and their cd and dvd sales skyrocket and I doubt if all sales monies end up in the relief coffers.

We give billions to Africa in famine relief but hardly any of it reaches those who need it most.

We give billions in aid for the Tsunami victims but their governments vet who gets it.

We have a United Nations Security Council that dictates to the world what it can or cannot do - in an effort to preserve it's own interests.

So yes Lost_Shaman, we do abuse about 1 in 3 children, but we also rape and plunder their countries as well!

Is it any wonder that visitors from Middle Earth or some Galaxy far, far away only pay us a fleeting visit?

[edit on 5-8-2005 by fritz]

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
com'n you guys!
you see the human race as one big negative hell-hole! you are forgetting the good things in life! 1 in 3 kids abused? could we have some links? this figure is obvoisly way out.

heres my advice to you:
step outside your house and look around.
comment to yourself on how good things are, because when you look, there are good things!
next, get regular exercise-running works for me
and start going to other clubs and events-your confidence and frendship group will widen, and you will feel a lot more positive.

close this window now and turn off your computer.

new topics

top topics

join