It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worldwide Conspiracy? MI6 Hiding Mastermind Behind London Bombings? [Watch This Video!!]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I think after viewing the video that is provided below, it is becoming blatantly clear that the british secret services were not only involved in the london bombings but were also trying to prevent their double agent Haroon Rashid Aswad from being caught. Haroon is wanted by the CIA and British police and they strongly believe that he was a major player with the tragedy of 7/7.

Worldwide Conspiracy?

London suspect, bin Laden linked

Haroon Rashid Aswat MI6_FOX_NEWS-LIVE
video - i'll upload it again if the number allowed is exceeded

[edit on 1-8-2005 by eudaimonia]

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Um, so no comments? I find that really troubling. This should be a major concern. Did you guys watch the video?

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Well, it has only been a couple hours since you posted.

Also, there are a half dozen threads covering a similar topic.

They dont have video that I am aware of, but your video link says:

Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available.
Your transfer cannot be completed. Most likely the file has exceeded its allotted bandwidth or has been removed by the original sender or a recipient.

Think you can fix it, or use one of the one of the links JAK provided to help ATS'ers with multimedia uploads?

Where did the video come from?

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
From what I've heard and looking at the transcript, it doesn't actually prove MI6 had anything to do with it. The more likely explanation which is what first springs to mind, is that he is a key source and they wanted to keep him within the machine for that reason.
Actually the media 'exposing' this has probably done more harm than good because despite all their efforts over the years they have now lost a source on the inside.

The problem is that 99% of Joe Public want to play the game nicey nice and don't understand how it works, they think they know everything but they don't.. How arrogant can you get!
The thing is when the opposite team is playing dirty, you have to play dirty too. It might look good on paper to be 'righteous', but then you can look forward to nothing more than being ground into the dust.

I really can't understand why people fail to grasp the concept of having moles within organisiations and the fact that you can't really trust anyone because you don't know whose side they are on from one day to the next. And nor do they probably. This is reflected in all walks of life from basic networks of friends, organisations and on the larger scale like this!

It's laughable how some of you lot say that one minute MI6 or the government controls with media with an iron fist, so they can't be trusted (to the extent of throwing the evil TV away like Roy Robinson suggests) DON'T LISTEN TO THE TV!!

But the next minute you imply that the government or intelligance agencies are slack enough to allow such a damning piece of evidence, which in any case it isn't, out. Then we have to listen to the Media and take heed to this important piece of information...!!

Make your mind up....

(When I say 'you' I'm not talking specifically to you eudaimonia
or necessarily anyone in this thread by the way).

[edit on 1-8-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso
Well, it has only been a couple hours since you posted.

Also, there are a half dozen threads covering a similar topic.

They dont have video that I am aware of, but your video link says:

Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available.
Your transfer cannot be completed. Most likely the file has exceeded its allotted bandwidth or has been removed by the original sender or a recipient.

Think you can fix it, or use one of the one of the links JAK provided to help ATS'ers with multimedia uploads?

Where did the video come from?

Damn, should've known. Thanks for that thread, great links. I'm uploading now. Should have it up in a few.

I just think the video holds more weight.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Okay this one should work:

Haroon Rashid Aswat MI6 FOX_NEWS-LIVE

You have to click FREE at the bottom and just wait for that "ticket" countdown.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
23MB AVI. Whew that is pretty big. I hope it is worth it.

The download does seem to be working ok but it has not finished.

Where did it come from? Please Dont tell me Rense.com

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Chokes me to say it but shouldn;t matter if it did, as long as it's a copy of the Live news report that started all of this.. This should be interesting, though going by the transcript I read I still stand by what I said earlier.

And it's just finished, it is a copy of the FOX report...

And listening to it, doesn't seem to imply anything over than what I said, a bit of a mess up involving a dodgy source.

It does not prove that MI6 were involved at all, it means they were protecting their source.. normal procedure.. got any better ideas I think they advertise in The Times, apply for a job.

Yes it was a giant **** up but unfortunatly this happens and of course a big congrats to the media for blowing years of hard work!

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   

23MB AVI. Whew that is pretty big. I hope it is worth it.

The download does seem to be working ok but it has not finished.

Where did it come from? Please Dont tell me Rense.com

No. It was directly from FOX. The free video section. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be available anymore. I got it from a friend.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   

It was directly from FOX. The free video section. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be available anymore.

Yes it is. It is just not easy to provide a direct link to.

1. Go to www.foxnews.com...
2. Click on the tab "video" on the top right, beside weather.
3. On the bottom right of the window that opens click this:

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   

It was directly from FOX. The free video section. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be available anymore.

Yes it is. It is just not easy to provide a direct link to.

1. Go to www.foxnews.com...
2. Click on the tab "video" on the top right, beside weather.
3. On the bottom right of the window that opens click this:

Um, it's not there anymore, I seriously don't see it lol

Yes, I followed your directions.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Ha,

Your right, the link disappeared between the time I posted, and the time you posted.

Fortunatly, Benevolent Heretic has posted a site that has a (blurry) copy,

and I found a way to do a direct link to the Fox Video

At least I think it will work.

OK, I watched it, and here is their evidence that he is working for MI6.

1. A UK muslim Iman says so.
2. He was not indited in the Oregan incident because UK intelligence says he's dead.
3. He was able to travel from S. Africa to UK after being arrested in S. Africa, while on the watch list.
4. He was able to leave UK and go to Pakistan after that.
5. Pakistan releases him and he gets arrested in Zambia.

Somewhat compelling, but pretty circumstancial evidence.

Got anything more clearly linking him to MI6?

[edit on 1-8-2005 by makeitso]

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
It does not prove that MI6 were involved at all, it means they were protecting their source.. normal procedure.. got any better ideas I think they advertise in The Times, apply for a job.

Yes it was a giant **** up but unfortunatly this happens and of course a big congrats to the media for blowing years of hard work!

Uh, I think it's a bigger story than just protecting sources.

I don't know so why does the CIA want Aswat so badly? He's on the wanted list yet the brits says back off? Then lies saying he's dead but later we find him alive? Why create so much suspicion? I read Aswat was in fact the "right hand man of the Al-Muhajiroun leader in London" an organization to train terrorists. So..what's going on?

top topics

join