BTS's Offical Transformers The Movie Thread

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonGray
And for anyone who wants to see what modern CGI can do, check out 3D Blasphemy's site for a spectacular animation of a big rig transforming into an Optimus Prime-like character.

Thanks Simon. That was pretty cool I hadn't seen that before.

I wonder what other 80's cartoons will come out after Transformers? G.I.Joe, ThunderCats, another Master of the Universe?

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Paramount/Dreamworks have put up a teaser intro for the new Transformers Movie. It is flash based, and shows the first look at the style for the 'bots.

Make sure your speakers are on!

You must click here now.

Hooooooooooooooly crap!

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Bripe, love the avatar!

Simon, I just wet myself I got so exited watching that transformation video.

I'm about ten times more excited to see this movie than I am about seeing Superman, and I'm really excited about Superman.

Peace

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bripe Klmun

You must click here now.

Hooooooooooooooly crap!

Assuming that is Megatron's eye.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
SPOILER PIC: Here's Bumblebee!

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Oh!
That is too much of a tease

GSA

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
My four brothers had every transformer they could get back in the days when toys were cool!

We are all foaming at the mouth about this movie, and being 25 changes nothing. Transformers were cool, are cool, and yes even as a little girl i thought they were cool - i also played football and support Sheffield united ever since childhood.

Shall we start a best Transformer thread? my vote is for JAZZ.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
A few weeks a go I put together a bunch of CGI Transformers clips on my blog if anyone wants to check them out.

The Braxcave.

None of them are from the actual movie though.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Never mind my blog!

Transformers Teaser online now!!

I'll post some screen shots soon

Their server is getting hammerd. Good luck!

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
As promised.

Scren shots.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I damn near peed my pnats... just a little bit.

RAWK ON!

jra

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Looks like some one got confused between the Beagle 2 and NASA's Mars Exploration Rover. The Beagle 2 wasn't a wheeled rover and what they did show looked a lot like one of NASA's Exploration Rovers which neither of them crashed and are still in use as I'm sure most of you are aware. What a silly/stupid mistake to make :shk:

Other then that the CG looks great!

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Good one jra

I hope they catch that detail before releasing the movie. They are going to have to come up with a real good explanation as to why the transformers are on Mars too.

Lots of stuff seen in trailers never make it to the final cut of the film, so I hope they fix this.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Man oh man I maybe 22 but I feel like a little kid everytime this movie is mentioned. 80s and early 90s cartoons bring me back, mentally, to some of the best days of my life

The animated movie ruled (the only movie I have ever cried at (you know when Optimus goes down))

I just hope they dont wreck this movie, and I would really love the original voices back. No matter how it is opening day I will be there I guarantee it, too bad we have to wait a year

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Michael Bay on the teaser trailer.

www.michaelbay.com

BTW, for those of you asking:

1- None of the Mars story, launch footage, and rover footage is going to be in the movie.

2.- Yes, Bay did shoot the rover footage.

Great news!

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Question,
How will they explain how alien transformers transform into human built cars and planes? In a cartoon it's fine, in a movie it will take some real suspension of disbelief

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I'd think that they would use the same explanation as the cartoon.

All the transformers were damaged and KOed then the Autobot's computer sent out a scout to repair the transformers. From the repair the transformers were also reformatted.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
That's what I'm not too clear on. Where did the Autobot's computers conceive of the design for a Mac Truck or an F-16, or a boombox?

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
In the cartoon a scout was sent out and it scanned earth vehicles and such.

I looked around on the net and this was the best I could come up with that shows that part of the first episode.
www.youtube.com...

You see the “scanning” about 2 minutes into the video.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Transformersmovie.com now has a few wallpapers to download.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join