It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The conspiracy of the deception

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
To some this might seem so obvious yet others want proof.
The beliefs of Relgion(s) has one underlying theme, that there is only one God.
There are so many religions and all as sure of their Faith as the other. Why?

Because there is only one TRUE God (and however perceived is beside the point), the bottom line is that there is only one God.

A God of absolutes.

IMHO when people (of all religions) go in search of or in conquest for God they lose their sight of God... God is "within". He is within you/me/them/us, we are all God and yet God is so much more. ... and people look for miracles to prove the existence of God?

"If you had the Faith of a mustard seed..."

Has any man totally harnessed that 100% spirit?

Jesus did.

Any deception here is of the devil. Our records (being written by man from prophetic visions and allegorical interactions with God) can only be recorded
in the medium with which it is limited to and as such falls far short of the infinite nature to which it was intended.
... like trying to describe the color red to someone blind from birth.

Religious intentions are to educate the public in "the way" and globalized idiosyncrasies set us apart from each other with firm beliefs and the ever-present "I KNOW I'm right" mentality.

How can we all be right?

There is only one God, and that God comes from within.
The devil's deception here is the scrambling of Faith through God's scattering of and the diversity of our cultures. He is still within us ALL.
Why would God make us all different? Diversity. Yet He is still within us ALL.

God knows your flavor.

"Two women standing in a field, the one will be taken..."

Is it so hard to follow the basic teachings of Christ, to love one another?

If mankind is incapable of getting along as evident, do not all religions contain an "end time"?

So I know that this will ultimately lead to Armageddon, it had been written.

... because bottom line, it's our nature.

The devil uses this flaw in man to bend will's against God.

What/who is the devil, what/who is God?

God is within us ALL.

edited for clarity
edited for perfect clarity

[edit on 1-8-2005 by keybored]

[edit on 1-8-2005 by keybored]

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
God is our creator, and He is Mind. Therefore, abstract thought is how He reveals Himself to us in a concretely certain manner--that is, if we allow ourselves to trust such ethereal ideas and unproven truths.

Some people call it 'gut instinct.'

And so the devil is that voice of flawed human sensibility and self-will that keeps us from hearkening to His voice, and surrendering to our inborn desire/need to connect with our Creator.

Some people call it 'sin.'

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
If there is a devil, (which I doubt) then the greatest conspiricy, the meanest deceit and the most wicked creation of this dark lord has been religion. He seperated mankind from god by giving them false ones.

The strangest part of that statement is most religious people would agree with me. They believe that their god is the one true one, their path is the holy one, and therefore all others were created by old bezelbub.

Sorry, thats not what I was saying. ALL religions are meant to distract mankind from the true source of our creation. ALL religions are deceivers of the soul.

I know, I know, your going to say that yours is not. Yours is the one true religion and your going to be rewarded with virgins or mansions on hilltops or crowns even, depending on the soul winning you've done. Don't you find it just a bit odd that religions promise earthly rewards WHEN YOU DIE if you will only do what they say while your alive? Give them your money, don't rock the boat, and most important of all, don't think.

Free the chains from your mind and the chains on your soul will melt away.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
ALL religions are meant to distract mankind from the true source of our creation. ALL religions are deceivers of the soul.

I agree with you and I truly think that is truth on the bottom level.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by keybored

Why would God make us all different? Diversity. Yet He is still within us ALL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Two women standing in a field, the one will be taken..."

[....]

As I recall from scriptures, G-d did not "make us all different'
the diversity and the scattering of humanity occurred as told in the story of the Tower of Babel...as a result of 'sinning'.

As i recall, the "He" is not within...unless you 'welcome & accept' Him

~~~~~~

the example of; "two women standing, one will be taken"
Does not mean 50% of Christians or even humanity will be taken...
it was meant as an example of an unpredictability !!
because forewarned believers are given the knowledge to expect and prepare for this supernatural event....

common now.....
a 'deception'...of whom??
in the context of the women (& all found worthy) taken or remaining....
the taken ones are destined to wear white robes, standing on a sea of glass, all around the Throne and to sing and praise G-d, 24-7-for eternity!!

??that's heaven??

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
A question on my mind lately--along the lines of this thread...

What/where is 'heaven?'

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
A question on my mind lately--along the lines of this thread...

What/where is 'heaven?'

heaven is the peace you find in your own heart and mind. It is not a place, or a time.

Life is not about what you are, its not about where you are or when you are, its not even about why you are. It's about who you are and only you can decide that.

It would be easier to stop the sun from shining or the season from changing then to stop the growth of the eternal soul.

As an eternal soul its up to you to find heaven. It's not a place, its not a time, its something you must come to understand within yourself.

This is just my personal opinion.

Wupy

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I know, your going to say that yours is not. Yours is the one true religion and your going to be rewarded with virgins or mansions on hilltops or crowns even, depending on the soul winning you've done. Don't you find it just a bit odd that religions promise earthly rewards WHEN YOU DIE if you will only do what they say while your alive? Give them your money, don't rock the boat, and most important of all, don't think

No, I expect persecution since I have a strong conviction
And as for the rewards of my Faith, I feel my blessings every day. The giving of money would depend on the cause, rocking a round boat that's going in circles maybe, "don't think", hardly. I free think as much as my free will allows.

That there is a conspiracy in Religion is a twist of fact, the conspiracy lies within men. All religions are of a one God and as such ( by process of elimination) there is only one God. Men interject their will into religion and this is where evil gets a foothold. That's not to say abandon your church, but do what feels right in your heart.

I have found that a silent prayer, when alone, was answered. I prayed for calm, and was moved beyond the norm to say the least. It will fill you with the love of God, will show you the forgiveness, and kindness, and understanding, compassion, it will show you all. You will feel like you've been touched by the hand of God, comforted. And you will know without a doubt.
A simple prayer for calm will give you Faith, if you'd only believe... remember this prayer when you find yourself in despair.

As to what/where is heaven, Heaven is where souls are. It is the most wholesome feeling of all souls combined. It is the emotion of love on a cosmic scale. But then that's my conjecture on what I feel it would be like. All you have to do is believe. I know because God never left, he's within ALL of us

As to what I envision hell as being like, words couldn't describe the torment. Picture electric shock into eternity and picture standing in a flame. That negative vibe just don't sit well with me. I can't possibly relate anything other than conjecture but using my own positive experience I can describe the opposite. God is comforting.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   
you got my vote on everything you just said here. I like someone that thinks for themselves.
you are of a good ol soul

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   
You use the word "conspiracy", but this is a religious thesis.

Off to the land or religion!

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by keybored
That there is a conspiracy in Religion is a twist of fact, the conspiracy lies within men. All religions are of a one God and as such ( by process of elimination) there is only one God. Men interject their will into religion and this is where evil gets a foothold. That's not to say abandon your church, but do what feels right in your heart.

And so it's easy to see who that 'one god' is, isn't it? Same old enemy in the mirror: ego/pride aka (put your own name here)

Funny when you have the 'faith' to follow your own heart, you find out it's being led by God's heart (mind)! If only everyone would just believe that...

You will feel like you've been touched by the hand of God, comforted. And you will know without a doubt.

That negative vibe just don't sit well with me.

The reason for #2 is the truth of #1.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
mrwupyquote If there is a devil, (which I doubt)

there is a devil, there is evil out there in the world.

You said you know God is alive, because you said you have prayed and it was answered. That also means there is a way to follow God. And i tell you the word of God is jesus and the Bible. What the bible says about the devil is

1 peter 5 v 8-9 (be sober,be vigilant, because your adversary THE DEVIL walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. Resist him, steadfast in the faith.)

James 4 v 7-8 (There submit to God. Resist THE DEVIL and he will flee from you. Draw near to God and he will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double minded.)

Revelations 12 v 9 (The great dragon was hurled down-that ancient serpent called THE DEVIL, OR SATAN, who leads the whole world astray.

My point is there is a devil. One of the ways the devil trys fake the world. Is by saying he does not live.

top topics

join