It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lessons City Bombers Need to Learn from Newton and Donne

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Morality, Terrorism and the Laws of Motion

Terrorist bombings in London, where a great scientist by the name of Sir Isaac Newton is buried, raise important questions of morality and laws of motion. It is customary to discuss and condemn terrorism in the realm of right and wrong. Terrorism is morally wrong, it is commonly believed, because it kills innocents. This moral conception of terrorism is near universal since all moral systems and religions, including Islam, disapprove of violence directed at innocent men, women, and children. A new moral value, embodied in United Nations General Assembly Resolutions, states that nothing, not even invasion or occupation or oppression, justifies terrorism.

Gung-ho experts would go further and recommend that the US military undertake more decisive campaigns in Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Syria, Sudan, and other Islamic countries to root out evil from its source. Bomb them good and plenty, they

These experts perhaps mean well. They want to do something to make America safe, instead of giving sermons to evil perpetrators. But they ignore the laws of motion, especially Sir Isaac Newton's law of reciprocal actions. The law states: Whenever one body exerts force upon a second body, the second body exerts an equal and opposite force upon the first body. In popular vernacular, this law is also known as "for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Osama bin Laden has translated Newton's law into his own words: "If you bomb our cities, we will bomb yours."

Source:
CounterPunch

If you are Living on this Planet, You just can NOT go against the Laws of Physics - Especially not against the Fundamental Newton Law of Reciprocal Actions.

Its Todays News that the Bomber Arrested in Rome that was Connected to the London Bombings was NOT Connected to Al-Qaeda Network but was Triggered by the Iraqi Invasion.

"For Every Actions there is an EQUAL and Opposite RE-Action!"

I have Stated that Numerous Times before.

Also Try this Threads:

The Logic of Suicide Terrorism: It’s the Occupation, not the Fundamentalism

Proposed new anti-terrorist laws will be counterproductive

dom

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I don't really think that's what Newton meant...

But a more appropriate quote is from the Duke of Wellington. Great nations can't have small wars. That's a reference to Napolean and Spain, but it stands true for the US/Vietnam and Coalition/Iraq.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by dom
I don't really think that's what Newton meant...

I know thats not what Newton ment.

But it can be Applied to the Current Events, because Physics Work there too.

But a more appropriate quote is from the Duke of Wellington. Great nations can't have small wars. That's a reference to Napolean and Spain, but it stands true for the US/Vietnam and Coalition/Iraq.

Also a Great Quote.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Originally posted by Souljah
Morality, Terrorism and the Laws of Motion

.............Sir Isaac Newton's law of reciprocal actions. The law states: Whenever one body exerts force upon a second body, the second body exerts an equal and opposite force upon the first body. In popular vernacular, this law is also known as "for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Osama bin Laden has translated Newton's law into his own words: "If you bomb our cities, we will bomb yours."

Oh Osama!!! ...never a truer word spoken........

World Trade Centre 1993.......Islamist extremeists
USS Cole 2000.....Islamist extremeists
9/11...... Islamist extremeists

Tell me Souljah what re-action where the bombers acting upon to inflict such death and destruction?

Spacemunkey

[edit on 1-8-2005 by spacemunkey]

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   
spacemonkey.

Oh Osama!!! ...never a truer word spoken........
World Trade Centre 1993.......Islamist extremeists
USS Cole 2000.....Islamist extremeists
9/11...... Islamist extremeists

They were reacting to the fact that there is a western world that is not under their control. but I am sure that Souljah will tell you it is because of the wests presence in the middle east and oil or somesuch.

top topics

join