It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange dream extermination of sort

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Ok well last night I had a strange dream, I will try to keep it short since im getting sleepy.

Well it starts with me riding a motorcycle into a city, but first I go through this tunnel through a mountain to get to the city. once I get there I meet some people and talk, then everything goes dark like at night time, and over the horizons I see dozens of tiny red lights form (I said they were ufos in the dream, I think) then suddenly a start to feel weird and week and look at my hands and they are like melting and disappearing, suddenly a say "We are atomizing!!" and I the same thing is happening to everyone else (I realize then it was a sort of attack, invasion) I get on by bike and ride back into the mountain and suddenly I notice I feel fine and im back to normal. Feel free to analyze this, I will post another dream I had tomorrow which was a few nights ago and was very strange.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   
What does this have to do with aliens and ufos, other than vague references to some phenomenon?

I dont even get what you are asking????

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   
He said he had a dream where he got attacked by aliens. As this is a forum on aliens and ufos, he posted it here. He's not asking you anything.

fum

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   

City
To see a city in your dream, signifies a sense of community and your social environment. To dream that you are in a deserted city or that you feel alienated from the activity of the city, then it suggests that you feel rejected by those around you.

To see a city in ruins, denotes that you are neglecting your social relationships and allowing them to deteriorate.

Motorcycle
To see or ride a motorcycle in your dream, symbolizes your desire for freedom and need for adventure. You may be trying to escape from some situation or some other responsibility in your waking life. A motorcycle is also symbolic of raw sexuality.

Tunnel
To see a tunnel in your dream, represents the vagina, womb, and birth. Thus it may refer to a need for security and nurturance.

To dream that you are going through a tunnel, suggests that you are exploring aspects of your unconscious. You are opening yourself to a brand new awareness. Alternatively, it indicates your limited perspective.

To see the light at the end of a tunnel, symbolizes hope

Mountains
To see mountains in your dream, signifies many major obstacles and challenges that you have to overcome. If you are on top of the mountain, then it signifies that you have achieved and realized your goals. Alternatively, mountains denotes a higher realm of consciousness, knowledge, and spiritual truth.

To dream that you are climbing a mountain, signifies your determination and ambition.

To dream that you fall off a mountain, suggests that you are in a hurry to succeed without thoroughly thinking about your path to success. It also means that you have a tendency to give up or escape from demanding situations.

People
To see people you know in your dream, signifies qualities and feelings of those people that you desire for yourself.

To see people you don't know in your dream, denotes hidden aspects of yourself that you need to confront.

To see people from your past in your dream, refers to your shadow and other unacknowledged aspects of yourself. It can represent a waking situation that is bringing out similar feelings as your past relationships.

UFO
To see a UFO in your dream, signifies your desires to find your spiritual purpose in life. Alternatively, it indicates that you are feeling alienated from those around you. The dream may also be a metaphor suggesting that you are a little "spacey" or have "spaced out" attitude. You need to be more grounded and come back to reality.

Horizon
To see the horizon in your dream, symbolizes a new beginning or a somber conclusion. The horizon represents your goals and future plans. You are in a continual state of growth, rebirth, and regeneration.

yeah use this and arange it in w/e order its supposed to be in i hope it helps you

[edit on 23-8-2005 by fum]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
i find it strange that relight ufos have been appearing allot lately? there are tons of ufo videos of them happening, even the new pheonix lights were red...could this have been a premention of the future?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

dude i had a dream with the same exact stuff...redlights..the hands...dudeeeeee...

new topics

top topics

join