It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Financiers and Bankers Dead under Mysterious Circumstances?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   
This is the second news about a former high-ranking financial official being founded dead under mysterious circumstances, in spite of the MSM's usual official versions. Arthur Zankel, according to the official news, plunged to his death from the 9th floor of his apartment building, apparently suffered with depression.

news.yahoo.com
PARIS - Wim Duisenberg, the former European Central Bank chief who helped create the euro currency, was found dead Sunday in his swimming pool in southeastern France, officials said. He was 70.

An autopsy showed Duisenberg had drowned after an unspecified cardiac problem, a regional prosecutor said. He was found unconscious in the swimming pool at his home in the town of Faucon and could not be resuscitated, police said.

Duisenberg "died a natural death, due to drowning, after a cardiac problem," said Jean-Francois Sanpieri, a state prosecutor in the nearby town of Carpentras. He did not give further details about the autopsy.

Duisenberg was the first head of the ECB, serving from 1998 to 2003. Having shepherded the euro through its introduction in 1999, he became known as the father of the 12-nation European common currency.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

First, Arthur Zankel, a well-known financier with Citigroups, plunged to his death last Friday because he was suffering with depression. At least, there is not much known about the details or the real reasons behind his apparent suicide right out of the blue. But Sanford Weill provided a rare insight about Arthur Zankel:

"He was the director that really understood the numbers, would quickly be able to dissect the details of a transaction and could catch things that didn't make a heck of a lot of sense,"

Hm, Zankel had a great ability to understand the fuzzy complications of financial transactions and the complexity of the stock markets. Perhaps he was onto something and didn't like what he saw. We may never know for sure.

Now we have this well-known, well-respected European central banker, even considered as the European version of Alan Greenspan, drowned in his own home.

Two well-known, well-respected financial experts dead within 2 days. Seem like an odd coincidence, given the nature of recent troubling news and articles about the coming dangers of a global economic crash for the past year. To me, it is too oddly similar to the deaths of the microbiologists under mysterious circumstances for the past few years.

Let's keep a close watch on this type of thing regarding financiers and bankers. Check the second link below: it's a gem! (be sure to PDF it!)
Third link is from Michael C. Ruppert in 2002, a prediction coming true?
Fourth link suggested a massive oil market crash coming soon.

Related News Links:
news.yahoo.com
www.coursework.info
www.rense.com
danielrhoads.blogspot.com

[edit on 7/31/2005 by the_oleneo]

[edit on 1-8-2005 by asala]

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Too bad everyone is virtually ignoring this oddly coincidental news between the deaths of Zankel and Duisenberg within days of each other.

Duisenberg was a Bilderberger and Zankel have many high-level connections in the financial world.

But no one cares, thus double standard is alive and well in the ATS forums.

[edit on 8/1/2005 by the_oleneo]

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
As for Duisenberg:

When I first "read" of his passing . . . I truly considered the situation at face value.

70yrs old, swimming in his pool, has a heart attack/stroke/etc and drowns.

Completely natural and plausible.

I'm 40 and hope I live to be 70+ . . . and if I so die swimming in my pool . . . so be it.

As for Zankel:

Wasn't aware of his death until reading this post.

Though I still feel that Duisenbreg's death was most likely just a natural occurence, the "suicide" of Zankel is of much greater concern, especially when considering the recent death of Saudi's King Fahd and Sudan's "Vice-President".

Yes, the Saudi's have been operating for some years under the direction of the current predecessor and will most likely be a "smooth" transition (excepting possible rise-ups within the population) . . . but Sudan's VP was only appointed such as a result of a peace agreement between rival factions in recent months (I believe only 2 months ago).

I guess my primary concern is that there just seems to be "so much" taking place "so fast" in recent times, and none of it is towards a truly positive outcome.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_oleneo

There's a minimum of two atsnn threads created on it on the day the news breaks about his death....but 'no one cares' and there's a double standard?

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
whatreallyhappened,com is reporting a story (unfortunately in German) that Duisenberg's wife says he was NOT in the pool, but in the house.

So perhaps it's not as straightforward as it seems...
Anyone Read German?

And YES, I am suspicious! Are you kidding? I suspect just about everything I hear these days.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

There's a minimum of two atsnn threads created on it on the day the news breaks about his death....but 'no one cares' and there's a double standard?

I wasn't aware of the other one when I made the ATSNN submitted item. However, I included the death of Arthur Zankel bits to suggest an oddly coincidental circumstances between the deaths of well-known financial figures within two days of each other. That's why I selected "Conspiracy News" in the course of submitting it. Remember the news regarding the mysterious deaths of microbiologists in the past few years? I was looking at this from that perspective and wondering who's next on the "hit" list?
If we're seeing well-known financial figures dropping dead in the coming days or weeks, then you know why I've been ringing the alarm bell quietly.

However my submitted news didn't raise enough buzz among the ATS members and I got more "No" votes for it. To me, that's double standard, given the various, more questionable subjects of the ATS forums posted by the members.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
whatreallyhappened,com is reporting a story (unfortunately in German) that Duisenberg's wife says he was NOT in the pool, but in the house.

So perhaps it's not as straightforward as it seems...
Anyone Read German?

And YES, I am suspicious! Are you kidding? I suspect just about everything I hear these days.

PDF it ASAP! Before the news could change on the fly!

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I don't know what you mean. Sorry...

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I dont think it is German. Babel Fish and Google are not able to translate it properly. I think it may be Norwegan.

Let's see, I think Helmutt, and Northern Norway may be able to translate it.

You should U2U one of them for help.

makeitso

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
It's Dutch ( I feel so... American! ) Don't jump on me for this. I'm uni-lingual and proud of it!

I got it translated:

Will This Work?

According to the Volkskrant its spouse Gretta found him Sunday morning in their holiday house, where they had stayed since a month together. Care workers have still tried reanimate him. Gretta Duisenberg suspects that its man has died to a heart infarction, but adds to that that autopsy still no has been carried out on its body.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Thanks BH

No, the link to the translation doesnt work.
It says "The account is invalid".

Can the translation between

spouse Gretta found him Sunday morning in their holiday house

and what Yahoo News said

found dead Sunday in his swimming pool

Just be a misunderstanding between different languages, or perhaps the pool is in the house?

Dunno?

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
or she found him dead at their holiday house....and just didn't mention the pool. Either way, apparently she was not there when he died, as she 'found' him.....so he was alone when he passed??

[edit on 1-8-2005 by frayed1]

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

I don't know what you mean. Sorry...

I mean you save that page or any page you think it's worth keeping (for yourself or anybody) as PDF (portable document format). An explanation about PDF.

Hope that'll help you out.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso
Just be a misunderstanding between different languages, or perhaps the pool is in the house?
Dunno?

I tested the link. It must have had a time limit or something. Fortunately, I saved the translated page (below).
I know what a PDF document is, I just didn't know how to save it as one.
Thanks.

Rest of Translated page:

Incorrect information

Gretta Duisenberg say themselves have disturbed to the communications which to the French authorities Sunday without consultation with the family to outside have brought. Thus it was explained that Wim Duisenberg have been found in the swimming pool, but according to Gretta that information is incorrect. They found its spouse flat outside the studeerkamer in the house.

Hypotheses concerning a possible crime have been excluded "entirely" according to justice.

Hardened smoker

It was publicly that Duisenberg were hardened a smoker. The current president of the Nederlandsche bank N. Wellink, a personal friend, confirmed 1 news that to Sunday for radio Duisenberg much smoked. "he look at there would not already have let too a long time ago once more well to", thus Wellink, "he told opgetogen that smoke no problem with regard to health was".

Queen

Queen Beatrix Gretta Duisenberg have condoled with someone Monday with the loss of its man. According to the realm information service the queen has declared its "innige participation".

Euro

Duisenberg, which were in 1935, in the friese lord peat born, were the first president of the ecb. He led the bank between 1998 and 2003 and was succeeded by the French man Jean-Claude Trichet. Under its bewind the euro in twelve European countries was introduced.

Duisenberg were between 1982 and 1997 president of the Nederlandsche bank. Also Minister for Finance in cabinet pine was Uyl (1973-1977). In that period the Netherlands two went through oil crises. Duisenberg member of the PvdA, but stood in the ' left ' years seventy had been confessed for its gematigdheid.

Duisenberg had numerous Commissions after its departure at the ecb, including at the Rabobank and air France-KLM. Also he was President of the realm museum fund. Duisenberg had reputation of an order vivant, which loved good living.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Does anyone think that Metal ?Gear Solid is actually a parallel to our world. This might be FOXDIE at work. (add in the NWO, WW3, nuclear proliferation, and its almost exactly what our world is like.)

Im sorry that I am being serious, but is it possible? We have drugs that induce too many different things, that look like somthing else (natural death, stroke, etc.) could thsis be it?

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 06:48 AM
link   
This is the prelude to the war I know is coming... the one OTHER people are trying to tell you is coming.

This should be a wake up call for all of you who are on the fence about it.

This war is immenent. You guys know about what China just did with its connection to the US dollar right?

Well look it up then. And wake the hell up. Not that it really matters... this thing is coming if you believe it or not.

I was thinking maybe we had a year, at least maybe a few months...

... since talking to a few people in here... and some other data I've recently come across...

...the siht is about to hit the fan in a big frelling way.

I do not know how the world events can make it anymore clear to any of you. I really don't know why 6 in 10 yanks see it coming, but the posters here just haven't figured it out yet (not all of you.. some of you see it - thank god - though god has very little do with any of this).

-VMX

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   
i happen to agree with you, however I'll bite.. please explain to "us" how these deaths hint of the soon to be war.

What is their significance to "the big picture"?

peace

top topics

join