It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happened? Look At Maradona!! (with pictures)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Maradona is back! It's a miracle!

How did this happen?
There are 7 months between these two pictures...

Maradona in Amsterdam yesterday. Photo: AP

Maradona in Athens, January this year. Photo: Reuters

Source: VG: Hva har skjedd med Maradona? (in Norwegian...)

[edit on 2006/4/23 by Hellmutt]

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
That cannot be real! Last i heard he was still recovering from heart surgery, but there is no way he can be back to looking like that! If true, then yes, it is a miracle. By the way, there is actually a Maradona religion in Argentina with many followers.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Thats what happen when you use and abuse cocain for years... Maradona was always in trouble for that ... i guess it finally cought up to him...

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
Thats what happen when you use and abuse cocain for years... Maradona was always in trouble for that ... i guess it finally cought up to him...

You just read it the wrong way around.

The "before" shot is the fat drug-addled slob.

The purported "after" shot (top) is following rehab as well as heart surgery brought on by the obesity.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
WOW, that really is him! I just seen him a second ago, he was in the crowd at the Arsenal-Porto game in the Netherlands tonight. That is a miraculous recovery. He is even talking about playing for Argentina again.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
wow... i guess Cocain is good after all....!!! LOL... sorry ...stupid joke ...::bnghd:

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
thats what having your stomach stapled can do for you
news.usti.net.../tw.health/2/wed/am/Usoc-maradona.RKlF_FuN.html
it says here

Boca Juniors officials appear confident in Maradona's health after he underwent underwent stomach stapling surgery earlier this year to help him lose weight. Maradona suffered from severe obesity and other illnesses caused by coc aine dependency.

although I'm sure I read slightly different a while back that he was going to have stomach banding done rather than stapling.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Is it really Maradona or is it a clone?

How can someone possibly change that much in so short time?

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   
It's really him, in fact I'm surprised with the second photo, cuz he was just fine in the WC, I mean, wasn't so thin but wasn't that fat too

top topics

join