It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greys round the world trip with ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I have been sitting here on ATS with my Alien Grey toy known as "Grey" sitting on top of my monitor as he has been for as long as i remember. I just had an idea and think "Grey" deserves a Holiday. I would be interested from any other ATS members who would like to take part in Greys round the world trip.

I would like to send him on to another ATSer who takes a picture of Grey at a local famous landmark then mail him on to another member to do the same and so on.

Every time he has a picture taken it can be posted on this thread. Hopefully we could get him right round the world outside places such as The white house, Big ben, The pyramids, Stonehenge etc etc.

I just think it would be a little fun for all us members to switch off from the serious stuff for 2 minutes every day and have a look at where Grey is and what he is up too.

Obviously addresses could be exchanged via a private U2U so no need to post your address on here.

Anyone intrested.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Hey come on people where is your sense of humour

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
A good start for his trip could be across the pond to visit Canada.

I don't live near any really cool stuff but I could take him to Toronto to see the CN Tower or something. I can be very creative at times so I'd come up with an idea before he arrived. And I'm always a gracious host, I may be able to come up with some small trinket that he could take along on his journey.

Then I can send him south of the border to one of our many American members and get someone to take him out to Area 51 or some other neat place.

I think you should start the ball rolling by posting a pic of this potential traveler.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I could take a picture of him next to some corn
- Iowa.

Or when I go back to Cornwall, England for a while.. Tintagel
- the supposed birthplace of king arthur...

damn, I live next to some really interesting places..

Sounds like a cool Idea though!

Vorta

[edit on 31-7-2005 by Vorta]

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Well If lil Grey would like a trip to Australia's barrier reef and daintree rainforest, send him over i am sure i can accommodate him. He will love tropical Australia and I can give him a lovely room with his own lil bed and ensuite

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
How about lovely sunny Scotland.
I could hopefully take him to Rosslyn Chapel where, according to some rumours, the Holy Grail resides.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I personally would love to see him in Rosslyn Chapel. I've been reading the Hiram Key again about the apparent scrolls buried under the floor of the chapel.

Lil grey would go great there.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
FUNLOVINCRIMINAL id be happy to send him up over the border to begin with then maybe he could go visit canada or australia. I would love him to spend years trekking round but its gonna be hard getting people to take notice. He could become like an Icon or something
lets get him moving is what i say. Someone U2U me an ill post him off asap and lets hope this can be the beginning of much fun. Id love to see him next to one of the warning signs near Area 51 or maybe outside the little Ale,inn

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I may be stating the obvious but a reminder to be cautious about giving out your home address to anyone over the internet seems appropriate.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I like the sound of the idea, but as with KL's safety reminder about the idea above I'm a little worried about giving out my address to people I don't know that well.

Does sounds good though...what about a compo where people send in pictures of a alien at a location??

[edit on 1-8-2005 by UK Wizard]

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Iv got DC just a metro stop away, thats the White House.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I understand what your saying bout the address thing. Maybe if we all a bit paranoid bout giving out our addresses then do what someone else said and just send in odd alien toy pics for a laugh. I really do wish grey had got to go on his trip. If anyone is still intersted then u2u me. Addresses will not be posted just u2ud between you and another member.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Great idea!!!!!

I'll happily take him on a night out in Newcastle's Bigg Market! (UK)!

Theres not many places of interest i can think of round here but i could get a photo next to the Millenium Bridge.....(sort of a landmark round here)!.....

Let me know if this goes ahead, i wanna play!

Mic

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Sounds cool! I can show grey New York City.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Then someone u2u me with a address and ill post him immediately we need to get the ball rolling so to speak

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint
Then someone u2u me with a address and ill post him immediately we need to get the ball rolling so to speak

Well i'll start off if nobody else has offered!

Let me know if you want my address!

Mic

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
If you post a link to anice big photo of your grey.

I will print it out, make a cutout, and photograph it..

Maybe something like that will work for you, and others here eh?

new topics

top topics

join