It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What caused all these snakes to attack in Kentucky?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I agree that this is a story about snake hunters with a big BS story.

reminds me of that south park episode, "they coming right for us !", which gives the hunter an excuse to kill.....

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by madhatter

Originally posted by xxKrisxx
It had to have something to do with mating but Im sure it was a combination of factors to produce such a result. But when snakes are in the mood it sometimes turns into a big orgy. I have seen balls of snakes and piles of them all wraped up together in one big lovesnake fest. I would go and check for the babies because there would be so many born around the same time. I would help them all across the road when I was a kid cause they couldnt make the curb and theyd end up like fried worms in the sun.

I agree with the mating theory, I've seen it myself, kind of a creepy sight.
It actually freaked me out a little when I first saw it.

The main problem I see with this, is that there was one rattlesnake, I first figured they camped by aq snake pit, or den. but the one rattlesnake makes it odd.

Unless the campers had rats or some small rodent there wasnt a smell bringing them.

[edit on 2-8-2005 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
On the same day of this snake attack, here in my hometown of Kirkkonummi which is in southern Finland, there were massive swarms of flying ants, when I was biking home from my dad and got closer to the center of the town I first started noticing that somekind of flies hit me in my eyes and nose at short intervals, once I arrived home I noticed that many of these flying ants were on my t-shirt, pants and baseball cap.

A few minutes later my mom arrived and told me that there had been swarms of those flying ants in the center of the town, they practicly invaded the supermarket. We've NEVER seen anything like this before.

I doubt it's related to the snakes, but it could be possible. Weird coincidence though.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
HIGHPRIEST, agin how is it a B.S. story. Have you even read the article and what i already said about what i saw on TV?
When they showed it on TV, they showed all the dead snakes.
Then in the article a ranger in the area is quoted as saying it is unusual that all those sankes be there like that. The campers even say that they have been going there for years and never even saw a posinous snake there ever until now.
So how is it B.S.? How do you come up with that?
What are you saying that the campers went to a different location altogether then went and shot a bunch of snakes and them carried them all in teir trucks to a totally different campsite that they have been going to for years just for the heck of it?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join