It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson: U.S. Public Rejects His Latest Album

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Post trial, Michael Jackson released a new greatest hits disc (which I havn't even heard of) and to date, has only sold 8,000 copies in the USA. He may be "not guilty" but the American public ain't havin him.

US fans shun Michael Jackson CD

Michael Jackson has not been seen in public since his child abuse trial
Michael Jackson's latest greatest hits album has sold just 8,000 copies in the US in its first week of release, reaching number 128 in the chart.
news.bbc.co.uk...

I'd love to see him and Britney Spears in a new reality show called: BATTLE OF TRAINWRECKS.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
You see?!

No comments.......

NOBODY in the US cares about him at all anymore... He's a footnote in our history.

Michael, what happened to you - that awesomely talented brotha that brought us all that great MOTOWN, "Off the Wall" and "Thriller?" Why o why did you have to get all white and weird on us?:shk:

You better move to Europe or Asia and sell records there... you ain't gonna work in this country ever again.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
A greatest hits disc? What do you expect? How many greatest hits discs does the freakin man have? Maybe if he came out with some new stuff people might be interested but the same crap from 20 yrs ago everybosy who really cares already has a greatest hits.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Yeah, I don't get that either. Who would be dumb enuff to buy the same crap in a different package?

He must be really deluded.:shk:

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by I See You
A greatest hits disc? What do you expect? How many greatest hits discs does the freakin man have? Maybe if he came out with some new stuff people might be interested but the same crap from 20 yrs ago everybosy who really cares already has a greatest hits.

he probally needs to cove his legal expensices(sp) and get back all the money he paid the witnesses for the prosucution(sp) to take it easy on him.

man i cant spell today. sorry yall

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Seems like I read expenses for his legal defense have run upwards of $200 million. He is seriously in the red. He better sell that fruit farm of his (Neverland Ranch). It's past time to liquidate.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Sony's "Essentials" series covers every unessential artist/band that ever lived, and putting MJ on that roster is a natural development, before he sinks into relative obscurity. It's all about the money baby.

It's useful for Neil Diamond and Barbra Streisand as well as for plastic surgery disasters.

www.sonymusic.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
He and his people must be absolutely desperate. 'Course his sales are still alive in Europe and elsewhere.

I wonder how long it will be before he has to sell the Beatles catalog?

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
I wonder how long it will be before he has to sell the Beatles catalog?

Between that and his ranch, he would stand to make a good deal of profit...Not that I'm hoping he can actually pull himself out of this hole though....He dug it, he can stay in it....

There are rumors that he has money in places the press hasn't gotten wind of yet...I can think of a few places he could hide it, but I won't say anymore on that subject

The man is history....His legend is tarnished....Yet his die-hard fans remain, to the sobering dismay of those of us not in Never Neverland....

new topics

top topics

join