It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

think creatively!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a device has been created (in 2002 heh little out of date now) that can apparently "stimulate creative powers"

LINK

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Great find Klain

That would be so cool if we could all be geniuses! The quality on ATS would go up loads!

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   
yup i have heard of it being done before using EM to shut off parts of the brain to help austisics or somthing i think way more research needs to be done into this because nowadays we are more or less surrounded by EM fields and people living near pylons seem to have a higher chance of getting cancer

[edit on 31-7-2005 by klain]

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by klain
yup i have heard of it being done before using EM to shut off parts of the brain to help austisics or somthing i think way more research needs to be done into this because nowadays we are more or less surrounded by EM fields and people living near pylons seem to have a higher chance of getting cancer

[edit on 31-7-2005 by klain]

I have been fascinated with Dr. Snyder's work ever since I read this article about his work in Wired a few years ago:

www.wireheading.com...

I find the pictures or rather the very noticeable artistic improvements to them that the reporter was drew while undergoing TMS simply amazing. You can see the 4 pictures I am talking about at the top of the page the above link will load.

I wonder how much the military has investigated TMS? I know it made a mention of it, but I would imagine they would love to be able to mount some TMS sensors in a fighter pilots helmet and make him an ace with the flip of a switch or turn a regular ground pounder into a sharp shooter or tactical genius
heck even the general could use it when devising their battle strategy

I would love the chance to undergo TMS and try various activities before during and after the actual TMS session.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
hmm think of the milertry implications like you said in the future they could add another dimension to the super soldier they could adapt to using different parts of the brain for better effects by shutting off other bits its almost like tweaking a computer

top topics

join