It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Planet WTF?????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 03:17 AM
link   
First of all they've found a new planet, not named yet, but its near Pluto. Pluto may actually be the moon of this planet, but will remain a planet in any case. What does that mean for us mystics and astrologers????

I know I've been going through changes lately but wow!! Have any of you been shifting in past 4 months or so. Positively or Negatively?? Does it seem as though destiny is changing course and room is being made for a new sign.

They knew that s**t was there because they've are exploring so much beyond Pluto but anyway.......

I think this new planet represents the growing/existing number of false, shady, treacherous people who are so close to us, yet so far from of us spiritualy/emotionally.Right under our noses....hmmmm.... BTW this is across the board so your religion wont save you, those are the worst ones but thats another forum.

Then, daylight savings is being extended creating the illusion of a longer day when in reality our time is probably shorter.

This in conjunction to various natural disasters more and more each day and I also had a mental list based on watching television and picking up on, some would say subliminal messaging. Should have wrote them down.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Well the new planet is three times as far from the sun as Pluto is, nor does Pluto orbit it, so Pluto wouldn't be a satellite of the new planet.

That'd be cool though, a moon orbiting a moon orbiting a planet.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Not really paranormal, IMHO.
And, many other threads on ATS to post your comments:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

join