It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The time when you look at the clock, and what it means

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   
For about the last 12 months I've become more and more interested with the times that reveal themselves to me and how they interact with my life.

Now i must mention that in my life i am aforded a routine that has almost no imediate marker points. What i mean is... I don't work or go to school (2 years)
This has made the times i see on the clock different and at random intervals. (but the same could be true for everybody)

Whats weird??

That even though the times i see the clock are totally at whim (completly.. I don't really care what time it is... it's all the same.) I catch repeting numbers, in threes, more than 80% of the time.

Just before i wrote this thread i saw the tripple Twos at 21:52.22 PST, right as i was taking my nightly meds after a long moment of introspection that lead my to recognition of my cognitive disabilities.

But it happens all the time is the point 1:11, 22:25, 3:33, and so on. Like i said i see these types of times more than iregular sets by a large fraction.

I was hopeing that somebody here would have experianced the same thing and could share there ideas. As well, if you know anything about numerology lets hear it, but please try and keep the subject close to personal encounters with time.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Have you posted about the triple 3's before or is that someone else?

It is merely coincidence. Your mind tends to remember that sequence more than a random number of something like 10:58:32.

I've been unemployed for 2 years but I've never caught the time as repeating numbers as you state.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Ive been unemployed about a year and it seems like everytime i look at the clock its been 2 hours since i last looked at it... maybe it just becomes habit that you look at the clock at the same interval?

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I can add an odd thing that happens to my husband all the time. I know it's true because he points out the time to me when it's this way....We are both disabled and at home almost all the time.............the clock is always showing 12:34.......it freaks him out because he's almost always the one who sees it....I've seen it a couple of times, but not like him.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Random is an illusion. You may not realize it but a part of yourself is making this happen. There could be meaning to it, say for example a way to get your rational mind to explore topics that may be of help to you, or maybe not.

An actual random sampling of time would by it's very def mean you would see different numbers each time you looked. It is interesting that this one of a number of Threads on the same subject. If you have not please read the Thread entitled 'Why do see this everywhere' I think you might find something helpful there.

A.T
(-)

[edit on 8/2/05 by Alexander Tau]

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Thanks Alexander...I'm still learning how to search for old topics, etc. I've always sort of thought that it was all just because we do see those numbers every day and get used to that "coincidence" showing up. Prob nothing special to it at all...................

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
1:11 and 11:11 for the last 25 years. Way more than seems co-incidental and it always gives me the "shivers".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things are never so bad that they can't get worse.

[edit on 2-8-2005 by Zadeh Redux]

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Maybe the problem is that it's 4:20...

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
LOL

I also always catch the clock at weird times, but I never thought about it this way until this thread.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   
It seems like when I look at the Clock I always get my Time of Birth which is 12:12
Thats the time it seems that I always happen to look at it.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I once woke up at at 3:29AM on the morning of my 12th birthday, and 3:29AM was the time I was born.

I always see 3:33 and 10:10.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I too am also a big fan of the following times: 10:10, 11:11, 3:33, 3:23, 3:32, 4:44, 5:55, 2:22, 6:06.

It freaks me the hell out especially when I'm in bed and open my eyes to stare at my cable box reading 3:33. FREAKY I TELL YA!

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I have realized that the number 13 happens to be connected to me in some way or another. I don't know why.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 04:47 AM
link   
It is not the fact that your seeing these times more regularly, it's the fact that you're remembering them more. When you wake up at it's 07:38 on the clock you just think "Hey it's twenty to eight, I've got another twenty minutes in bed" (for example). But say you wake up to see the clock reading 05:55 it will stand out more.

Also whenever you see 11:11, 14:14 etc again you will more than likely remember all the other times you've seen 15:15, 01:23 and therefore make you think you keep seeing it and seeing it when really you don't.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 05:53 AM
link   
i seem to wake up at the same time every night throughout the night.

i wake up at just about 2hr intervals and its EXACTLY 2hrs from the last time i looked at the clock..............1:40 3:40 and alarm at 5:40.......

its not always on the "40" but the 2hr stretch is always exact.

very weird.

angie

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Most people see 11:11,

I started seeing this a lot about a year ago and I saw it so often, not just on the clock but would notice it in the miles I had driven or on bus numbers.

I started to see it so often I decided to look it up on the web.

Actually If any of you out there have watched 'Close encounters of The Third Kind' that's the only way to describe how it felt.

It feels almost like a message to me. like someone was trying to tell me something.

Then I researched and apparently found out that over the Giza Plateau (The pyramids) in Egypt the winter solstice happens at exactly 11:11 time in guess what year????

2012!!!!!!!!!!!!

This to me really is very strange and can't be accounted for by the whole argument about you remember patterned numbers more than none patterned.

Since this discovery I have been seeing codes in so many different things. I also see the triple 3's and the 10:01 and 10:10 and 13:13 and 15:15 etc....

Having done a few experiments on subliminal messages I wondered whether these codes are being transmitted to us somehow in our media TV/Radio/Internet.

i wonder how many people this happens to. Does it happen to us all but only a few realise it as something significant?

and more frighteningly.... Why is it so many people seem to be seeing this NOW and reporting it as strange??? Has something in our reality changed in the last few years???

right now it's 15:33 or 3:33

I'm telling you this is weird stuff.

Neon Haze.

[edit on 3-8-2005 by Neon Haze]

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I don't get it.
So it's 11:11

I get rady for bed at about the same time everyday. So, it's no surpirse that 5 days out of 7 I see 11:11 as I turn out the light.
Am I to believe this is something magical, or simply common occurrences?

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
This subject seems to come up alot latley,

Im wondering if possible we could get a main thread going on this kind of topic with research ect as to why this may happen and the theroys behind this??

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Once in a while, I wait to see the time become 12:34:56 because it actually does this twice a day. Can you believe that?

From a numerology aspect, it either means I'm late for lunch or bed...

I think it's as paranormal as seeing a Jesus stain in a t-shirt or a dragon in the clouds. People see what they WANT to see. No great mystery there.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
I don't get it.
So it's 11:11

I get rady for bed at about the same time everyday. So, it's no surpirse that 5 days out of 7 I see 11:11 as I turn out the light.
Am I to believe this is something magical, or simply common occurrences?

So you admit to seeing the time 11:11 five days a week?

Well if it doesn't mean anything to you then it's of no importance to you. but image that it wasn't a time or number sequence. image if everywhere you looked you saw the word 'Flaberghast' You started to see this word all the time. more than you should ever see it.

Wouldn't it make you stand up and take notice?

all the best.

NeoN HaZe.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join