It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo picture taken at airshow??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by one_small_step
Its from the movie Stealth folks, with Jaime Foxx etc.

Nice Try.!!!

Deny Ignorance.

I could be wrong, but doubt it.

www.popsci.com...

[edit on 1-8-2005 by one_small_step]

If your going to be a moron don't post in my thread awright amigo.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Sorry amigo, but there is a striking resemblence to the one I mentioned and image that was magnified.
Sorry to offend, but no reason to call me a moron.

But hey, feel free to call me what you will....

I'm sure the mods will keep tabs on future insults.

now where is my salt.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Sorry amigo, but there is a striking resemblence to the one I mentioned and image that was magnified.
Sorry to offend, but no reason to call me a moron.

But hey, feel free to call me what you will....

I'm sure the mods will keep tabs on future insults.

now where is my salt.

What you posted and my picture look nothing alike. In case you had'nt noticed that.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I messed around with this picture for awhile on photo editor, and it is definitely something further away then the plane itself. But, I did notice it lost a lot of it core (hard points) the more I magnified it, all the way to 1600 times. If you compare it to the plane, the plane never loses its core. It is definitely something, what I think is it's a back fire cloud made from the engine of this plane, the darkness comes from the oil, like what you see when a semi shifts it's gears. You just caught it at the right moment before it dissipated. But, hey I hope it's a cigar shape UFO, those things are everywhere. (By the way cigar shaped UFO's are ultra sonic unmanned military spy scopes, and are used everywhere for training)

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whompa1

What you posted and my picture look nothing alike. In case you had'nt noticed that.

When I have the time I will send you some Bridge building schematics because you really need to get over this.

People will make up their own minds, my opinion is simply that, if you have a problem with that, ignore me or start building. your choice.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   

When I have the time I will send you some Bridge building schematics because you really need to get over this.

People will make up their own minds, my opinion is simply that, if you have a problem with that, ignore me or start building. your choice.

Look I'll make it simple for you. If you have nothing worth while to add to the thread don't bother replying. Thanks

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Whompa1, as much as I hope the above pic is real, we have to consider this similarity in shape.
I - me personally - am not going to blindly believe everything that I see.

Thats all.
Again, sorry if my earlier post - "upset" you, it wasn't my intention, but as far as adding substance to your post, I think I did that by providing an alternate explanation perhaps - make of it what you will, just back off the insults buddy, remember DI.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Yo Whompa1.

In studying photos of this nature I've found it is invaluable to have experience in a broad range of disciplines...

In this case, the study of disinformation would seem to be quite relevant.

What you're experiencing is one of the very basic attack techniques...

Yes, it is sad... But there IS an upside!

You can often get an idea of the value of the photo based on the fervor of the disinformation effort...

It must be SUPREMELY rewarding to have captured this image. The gathering of first hand info of this type, that you only really need to validate for yourself, is how real/serious researchers make progress in any field of study.

It is great of you to let us look over your shoulder and thanks again for sharing.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Well I can tell you the photo is real. It was taken this last saturday at an airshow here in my hometown. Its not a photoshop job or anything of the sort. I consider myself very lucky to have gotten on film whatever it is. Do I know what it is? No clue. As people have speculated it could be a bug, bird, dust speck, flying turtle, oil cloud, ghost plane, stealth plane ala the new movie coming out. Point is no one knows. I put it up here in hopes someone might be able to asertain what it is. If you have any questions please feel free to ask and I will answer them to the best of my ability.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Its from the movie Stealth folks, with Jaime Foxx etc.

Nice Try.!!!

Deny Ignorance.

I could be wrong, but doubt it.

www.popsci.com...

[edit on 1-8-2005 by one_small_step]

Nice article, made me laugh. I couldn't resist a schoolboy giggle at the term "Extreme Deep Invader". Sounds like the nickname my wife has given......never mind. Ahem.

On topic, that is a bug. It is obviously very close to the camera or it wouldn't be so blurred. I have a picture I took of the Welsh landscape with a very similar thing. Note how the background is clear, but the bug is blurred. It was flying across the lens as I snapped. Camera is a 4mp S-3500 fuji.

[edit on 4-8-2005 by Maus0r]

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I went to an airshow today and like most people there I was snapping away with my digital. I got home and was going thru the pictures when I found a most curious thing in one of the shots. Its a picture of army air corps barnstormer going thru its routine when off to the side of it theirs a blurry object flying with it or so it appears. I dont know what it is. I know it wasnt there when I took the picture anyone care to take a look at it?

[edit on 30-7-2005 by Whompa1]

[edit on 31-7-2005 by Whompa1]

its a cloud. don't forget to look for the obvious first!

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The object seen in UK airshow :

The object on your picture :

Maybe it's nothing, but the resemblance of both pictures is very surprising. You should try checking for more informations about this airshow. Maybe some people have seen something.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Maurso..After looking at your picture and comparing it to mine I am gonna have to disagree as to it being the same as yours. To me they look nothing alike. Mine looks more like the other airshow pic posted rather then yours. Its hard to say what mine is exactly while yours its pretty easy to see the wings, etc

[edit on 6-8-2005 by Whompa1]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join