It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmation of Existence of Aurora?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Notice the background. They'd have to be flying scale models in order to not be a piece of computerized work.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Orion: I've seen those pictures on the internet, sorry, photoshoped.

Nope. Not photoshopped at all.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   

There was an analysis on another site I believe that concluded it was photoshoped. I will look for it. Needless to say, the pics a fake, it wasn't really taken with a camera.

Yes, it was. A Toshiba PDR-3320, to be exact.

Would be interested in that website you mentioned, though...

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orionblamblam
Yes, it was. A Toshiba PDR-3320, to be exact.

Would be interested in that website you mentioned, though...

How about editing there bud

To answer...
No these pictures aren't of a real full built released aircraft. It's not real. As far as the fake yes/no matter, I would suggest you skim through Aurora Hoax images on google. YOU did not take these pics, that's for sure.

But, this is not a real Aurora. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shugo

How about editing there bud

Sorry. Relatively new to this forum format.

YOU did not take these pics, that's for sure.

You sure about that? Want to put some money on it?

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Yeah right! These pics were in some magazine back in 1998. What have you to say to that?

Tell you what friend, why do you search around the forum, you'll be interested in all of the Aurora threads there are, the reasearch, etc. I think Aurora exists, but that's not it. It's scaled, it's not a flying powered aircraft (under the USAF).

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Yeah right! These pics were in some magazine back in 1998. What have you to say to that?

I say: seriously unlikely. One more time: care to back up your claim that I didn't take the pictures with some cold hard cash? I put up $500. Seriously.

Up to you...

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
You still haven't followed up on my main claim.

This aircraft isn't "actual".

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   

You still haven't followed up on my main claim.

That's because you're avoiding the photo authorship debate. Come to a conclusion on that, then we can go to the "real or not" debate.

Come, now. If you're certain that these photos are from a 1998 magazine, then surely you have no trouble with a friendly wager? I assure you: agree to the wager, and the truth will come out quite rapidly.

What say you? I'm sure you could do with an extra $500, yes? It's yours if you can prove your case.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Please get on the main ball of this topic. Now you can go on this gun shot of a debate all day, avoid my question which was asked at the beginning will not solve the matter. You answer that, otherwise I have no need to look for images. You've proven me right automatically.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   

You've proven me right automatically.

Avoid, avoid, avoid. Alright, so you're afraid to lose $500. Fair enough. Just man up and admit it!

Numerous more photos on hand.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
...Did I stutter sir?

Are you going to fall through the claims and proof up that these are your pics, and that this aircraft is real, it was actually in flight by a US Pilot. Please, I'm sure all of us here at ATS are interested. I don't bet on things that don't have proof, it's not of my concern or woth my time. Please post your information, and if it is a US photo, are you going to "claim" you're a photographer for the USAF?
Like so many before you.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   

. I don't bet on things that don't have proof...

You seemed to be quite certain that these were photos from a magazine and that I did not take them. Why are you so certain?

Considering that I *did* take these photos, and rather recently, I'm somewhat startled that you claim to have seen them before.

Money is usually the put-up-or-shut-up definer. i have offered to put up a substantial sum to counter your claim that I am, in essense, a liar. If you are so certain that I am, you shoudl feel pretty comfortable with that bet. But here, I'll help you:

I raise the bet to $750, and modify it thus: You pay up if I do *not* prove to most everyone's satisfaction that *I* took the photos. You need do nothing but sit back and observe. Don't even need to go digging through Google or old magazines.

How can you lose? Heck, even if you assume I'm a liar and won;t pay up, you'll get the amusement of watching me flail around in attempting to prove that I took the photos.

Ball's in your court.

Heck, I'll open up the bet to others. I could use the cash.

are you going to "claim" you're a photographer for the USAF?

Nope. Quite unafiliated with the USAF.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   
If you will not present proof, please leave this thread alone, this is for proof given discussion, not for a "want to" person. You're leading the topic...

EDIT:

www.up-ship.com...

This site that you've claimed to have taken, is not a site with general uploading. As a result, it's not a working plane...that IS confirmed, likewise, I don't think your name would show up on a whois search.

[edit on 2-3-2006 by Shugo]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   

If you will not present proof...

I will. After one of two things:
1) You take the bet
2) You appologize for, in effect, calling someone you don't know a liar without the slightest shred of evidence.

Once again... ball's in your court.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I will. After one of two things:

Oh great, you know, if that's how you are, LEAVE. We don't need your funk pot.

I don't think your name is Scott

whois.net...

Last Updated By Registrar: CORE-45
Maintainer: 45
Registrant ID: COCO-279459
Registrant Name: Scott Lowther
Registrant City: Lakewood
Registrant Country: US

Lakewood is in Colorado isn't it? And the 98% of reports come from SW US aren't they? The aircraft is never at low altitude is it? Your pictures show an above shot, which isn't possible from the ground.

Care to explain this without your additional BS?

[edit on 2-3-2006 by Shugo]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I don't think your name is Scott

Care to take another bet on that?

Your pictures show an above shot, which isn't possible from the ground.

I assure you it is. Photos taken with my feet firmly planted on the ground.

Care to explain this without your additional BS?

Yep, and can do so quite easily. Accept the bet or appologize. Can you do one of those?

Why this incessant dancing?

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Please tell me ping responses for this site without running a DDOS Program.

I do not need to accept anything of your terms. Please stop this nonsense and proove your pictures.

This site still wouldn't have standard uploading.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Please stop this nonsense and proove your pictures.

Just as soon as you retract your statements doubting my veracity. Or accept the bet.

Waiting...

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Alright fine, your statements are invalid as of this point. If you require bets or apologies for false information which doesn't exist, too bad.

As far as Aurora goes to the mainstay of this thread here are some links on ATS that may be of assistance.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join