It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHOA, the mood meter should not be going down if you read these pages!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 12:50 AM
link   
www.stevequayle.com

www.jmccanneyscience.com

at least some of that information has to be true, although i wish it was not.

im new here, this place is great. are there any other sites as good as this one?

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I've read quite a bit on McCanney's Planet X theory. It's a very possible scenario, IMO. Although, I'm not sure I buy it.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Whos steve quayle lol

But in regards to the mood meter william or one of the mod's would know how that mood meter works it was explained on one of the other posts when it first started about a few weeks ago.

Falcon

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 01:37 AM
link   
not too sure who he is either, maybe a newbie too. i just stumbled onto his site and thought i would pass it along. and i just thought it was wierd that the meter was goin down with the mars thing and 2 yr anniv. of 9/11 nearby

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 01:40 AM
link   
why did it change new bie, w/o the space, to new member? i hate when computers takeover

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 01:46 AM
link   
William added it to the filter because it was being used harshly. It's funny that it still shows up under your name, though.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 01:59 AM
link   
did you go to steve quayle's site? the first page is what is freakin me out!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 02:09 AM
link   
got one more site 4 ya Northeast Inelligence Network

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 03:18 AM
link   
A reminder to new members:

MEMBERS: Do not simply post news articles in the forums without comment. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of current events,
please post the first paragraph, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item.

Whilst the sites you post could be current events they are more on the conspiracy side, I`d suggest you look through the forums here for the same content here as its of a much better quality here.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrisnolefan
www.stevequayle.com

www.jmccanneyscience.com

at least some of that information has to be true, although i wish it was not.

More fear mongering to get you to buy his book.
im new here, this place is great. are there any other sites as good as this one?

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Weee heeeee!!!!

I am soooooo happy!!!

The beginning of the end is almost here!

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Its refreshing to see such informed and intelligent posts on the board.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 02:54 PM
link   
28 August 2003: ALERT-STATUS: URGENT

أنتظرو وعليكم بالدعاء والمساندة المالية والدعم حتى لمن يستطيع الذهاب للجهاد
فالإيام القادمة حبلى بالمفاجأت

(Does anyone read arabic, and can you give a definate translation for the above?)

It is your duty to pray and provide support to the jihad brothers, and if you are able, go to jihad, the next days will be filled with surprises! (Recent posting on known terrorist website.....)

Please be advised that we are currently analyzing information posted to a number of forums used by terrorist groups, many which suggest a potential convergence of a multi-level sequence of events that appear to be conspicuously timed on or near the second anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. Interestingly, a number of posts appear to include "instructions" that are consistent with those found in the apartment of 9/11 hijacker Atta. In addition, "Prayers for Jihad" authored by al Qaeda or al Qaeda supporters have been found hidden in "Java Scripts" on Internet web sites are currently under analysis. Such calls for prayer are typically issued immediately before an planned attack.
(Link to Above)

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 07:13 AM
link   
www.stevequayle.com

IS DOWN

hmmmm

new topics

top topics

join