It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am the G-Man

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Greetings and Salutations everyone. I am the G-Man. Many people suggest that I am the Administrator of the Black Mesa Research Facility. As to whether or not certain accusations about me are true or false,.....I'll let you decide. I have come to Above Top Secret to aquire the truth like so many of you. I hope to enjoy the things we uncover will all of you. As you may or may not know, I am good friends with Mr. James Limelight. As a favor to him I will not release any incriminating information about him.
:::closes briefcase and adjusts tie::: Now if you would excuse me, I have some important things to attend to.

-=| The G-Man |=-

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Sorry dude, i never beat half life, i fell in an acid pit during middle of game right when it auto saved.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 11:11 PM
link   
you sound umm interesting there g-man, atleast you seek the truth but i known't if it will be found here for the truthr may be far more than we can imagine, however you seem as though you'll fit in
welcome G-Man

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Yes, Acid Pits are quite annoying. I'm just lucky enough that I know my way around the place.

As far as the truth is concerned, I believe there is no one place that has it all. However there are some places, maybe not as good as ATS, that have quite alot.
I am happy with any place that can aid me in increasing my knowledge.

-=| The G-Man |=-

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Ahh B, shut up man. lmao. Just be yourself bro!

Yes, The G Man happens to be my real-life best bro. We go WAAAAY back. Anyhow, He rocks. Trust me. Cool dude, and intelligble to boot. He'll be a good edition to ATS, believe you me! lol.

And TGM...Welcome to ATS...would you like fries with that?

Another friendly greeting from the leader of your local friendly neighborhood cult...FOOBB!

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Aren't I the mascott for FOOB? I think you said something to me about that once.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 11:36 PM
link   
That's "FOOBB!". And I dunno...I have to ask Fury and ThePrank Monkey and Banshee about that one...heh. Up to them really. I may lead the cult, but we all have equal say. lmao. I love this job...great perks.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Hey G-Man.
I'd say you should watch out for the crazies here....
but if you're JLL's boy, there's no need for that.

*runs away*

-B.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
Hey G-Man.
I'd say you should watch out for the crazies here....
but if you're JLL's boy, there's no need for that.

*runs away*

-B.

Why you....!!!!!

*chases after her*

[Edited on 26-8-2003 by JamesLimelight]

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JamesLimelight
That's "FOOBB!". And I dunno...I have to ask Fury and ThePrank Monkey and Banshee about that one...heh. Up to them really. I may lead the cult, but we all have equal say. lmao. I love this job...great perks.

Works for me,
lol
welcome G-Man,
might i reccomend an avatar?

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 11:42 PM
link   
LMFAO! Fury, your too much...G Man...meet Fury. One of the craziest mofo's we got around here. He is the ATS version of Dennis Leary.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Foob, FOOBB!, it's all the same to me. Maybe I'll just call it !BBOOF. Wow...maybe I'll make my own cult......nah...I'm comfortable.

Crazies? I have a friend that hunts deer with nothing but black clothes a knife in the middle of the night, who succeded in killing one and out of respect to the animal carried it home, cooked it and ate it...... Yet! He thinks I'm crazy. James I know your laughing at this.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 11:53 PM
link   
James, Have you ever stopped to think.....maybe Fury really is Dennis Leary??? hmmmmmm.........

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 11:54 PM
link   
OH MY DEAR GOD! We have to get Scorpio Flava on this board man...then it's just insane crazy all the time...and if Genie! were here...forget it!

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGMan
James, Have you ever stopped to think.....maybe Fury really is Dennis Leary??? hmmmmmm.........

Naw, he isn't. We've looked into it.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 11:57 PM
link   
If Scorpio and Genie were here, a sane person on this site would be non-existant. lol

[Edited on 26-8-2003 by TheGMan]

[Edited on 26-8-2003 by TheGMan]

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by JamesLimelight

Originally posted by TheGMan

Naw, he isn't. We've looked into it.

lmao,
you never know with this here intraweb thingie...

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fury

lmao,

Hey Fury....
Cliff Yablonski hates you.

-B.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee

Originally posted by Fury

lmao,

Hey Fury....
Cliff Yablonski hates you.

-B.

Cliff hates all of you! now get off his lawn!

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Cliff doesn't hate me. I sent him an email and told him I hated him more than he could ever hate me. He was actualy impressed because i listed 100 differant types of people I hated and why. He was like "I merely dislike you." and from him, that's a compliment!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join