THE DECADE DASH !

page: 1

join

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
First of all this is not to start a flame war and I am not a right wing chap, but I do like to go full circle on ideas and not just one way. I have read plenty of capers here and they alway's head on down the same old rail. The Republicans are the Neo-whatever's and the Democrats supposedly care about stuff. I personally think they are both dopes and composed of dopes. Do you really care about boring AL BORE or HILLARY CLINTON ? If so, why ? They never answer to anybody ( just like BUSH ) and what can they do that you could'nt if really wanted too ? Who creates these >>levels> Yellow or Blue ) will run for President of the United States and win. Her sidekick will be a dude named OBAMA and there is not a thing you can do about it. Why ? Because YOU really don't have a say about how thing's are. It's like a Big Mac you know ? It's just made and then you walk in and order it. Same goes with ALL of these GOONS we are constantly told we are crazy about. We're not, but then again we don't make the TV show's do we ? USA TODAY say's we can't get enough of Hillary and are really really excited to vote for her! SURE. Bush get's " D's " and Kerry get's " D's " and we should all get a " F " for being dumb enough to make people who are dumb fit our " SMART " mold. Then there is this BOLTON fella that everybody keep's saying has a bad temper ? You know why I believe he has a bad temper, because extra-angry TED KENNEDY screeched about it at MACH1 the other night! He's been screaming since the late 60's when he signed-on for 4 year's. 80 year's later guess who is blaming BUSH for all of these crazy war's ? TED KENNEDY ? He's sat in on every intel meeting long before Dr.Evil ever showed up, you know ? Now there is a caper.......if you ever want to go full circle. Ever notice how we leap over the whole 90's so we can stick with the " BUSH/CHENEY/HALIBURTON " stuff ? As if no terrorist would have struck if GORE won. The Decade Dash>>>>STAY on those RAILS.

Nostradummy Predictions leading up to 2008 :

1) White female & Black male combo team run for the Presidency & VP ( complete with capes ! )

2) Michael Moore makes a movie and we already know the begining and ending ?

2) A sudden TV show about a white female President preps us all for our fate.

3) MSNBC goes off the air, but won't admit it.

4) Here come Dr. Fill-me-a-pill.

And so on...

new topics

join