It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Name the 10th Planet!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
What do you think the 10th planet should be called? Planet X? Spamville? Atomixtopia? Post your suggestions in this thread! They dont need to have a reason, they can be completely random!

My suggestion is Chunkylover........

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I believe it already has a name....... Sedna

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Really I thought they had labelled it "p34x2003jhuhfwuyhgfhsuyr" or something???

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Fine then just name what YOU think it should be called.

*starts mumbling* Lousy Astronomers..they just get to decide everything......

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
It should be called Striker's planet

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
actually . Sedna is not conciderd a planet i think wht Atomix is talking abt is the new one found i belive it is called 2003-UB313 but it will be given a new name soon i say we call it nightdeamon you cant do better than that and it does sound mythological

cheers

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Well wateva. it should still be called Striker's planet

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I'd like to point out that any suggestions of Nibiru will be thrown out.

I'd like to name it Juno, for the wife of Jupiter/Zeus. (Hera) It's very icy, and while it may not be her magnitude, neither are many of the others. Either that or Chronus, I'd like that very much as well.

Sedna is a gorgeous name. When they said they were going to call the last one that, I was very happy, it's a perfectly lovely name.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I was thinking about maybe..... The Void Planet. But seriously, perhaps Atlantis? I think that'd be a good name.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Atlantis sounds like a really awesome name for a new planet!

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
We should call it Stockton... everything should be called Stockton...

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Bob is a nice name for a planet. Has a nice ring to it.

"Greetings, we are from the planet Bob."

See?

Still, anything's better than Uranus...I mean...come on. Might as well have called the poor thing "Yasphincter". Can you imagine the hell that Uranus must have gone through in planetary high school? :shk:

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Its obvious that since it doesnt circle like the rest of them, it just kinda runs Amuk, what its name should be

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Perhaps Bésixdouze or "B612".

Maybe a little prince lives there.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I just saw the news that they will name it Xena, for now though.

[edit on 31-7-2005 by Striker122]

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Did you guys hear on the news yesterday, that the telescopes are watching a 10th planet on our system, but its not Sedna, they gave it another name... its about 8 mm light years from Earth ...could this new planet be the "mystery" Comet Planet the Sumerians spoke about ?

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I think Avalon would be nice , since we have no A's in our solar system yet

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
Bob is a nice name for a planet. Has a nice ring to it.

"Greetings, we are from the planet Bob."

See?

Still, anything's better than Uranus...I mean...come on. Might as well have called the poor thing "Yasphincter". Can you imagine the hell that Uranus must have gone through in planetary high school? :shk:

Planet Bob was from that Titan A.E. movie!...wow that thing was stupid.... Planet Bob (Aka New Earth) ....ya ..

Heheh, I was playing trivia pursuit and one of the questions was " Does Uranus have an aura" ...hehe we all started laughing and it was in a restraunt, then another was "What is bigget Neptune or Uranus" and my brother goes "Hopefully its Neptune!"

Good times

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reikuro
Heheh, I was playing trivia pursuit and one of the questions was " Does Uranus have an aura" ...hehe we all started laughing and it was in a restraunt, then another was "What is bigget Neptune or Uranus" and my brother goes "Hopefully its Neptune!"

Good times

lol! That kinda sounds like my science teacher. He's always saying "Good times". Anyway maybe it should be "Food Courtia" the resturant planet!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join