It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO the rise of the Anti-christ????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   
this is just a theory but in the bible it describes 10 kingdoms ruled by one leader...how many countries are in that one treaty thing(i 4got what its called)?????????????also it sais that the world wil have some great leader that will fool the world into thinking its a time of peace(supposdly after the rapture).....after he signs some type of treaty with isreal the 7 yr tribulation will begin.....i think it is a possibilty that when it comes into power there will be one leader with some of ther above traits...he will sign something with isreal after the rapture(ill be gone) and then all u non-bielivers get to live(and die) in hell 4 seven yrs.(not litterly[just kiddin]) this is just a theory but if its right then the end of the world is coming soon....TIME TO WHOOP SOME @@@@@@@@@@@@SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
BIGFOOT

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Yes...I think that the world is so corupted that its bound to end soon, and I agree with your theory 100%

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 03:36 PM
link   
You sound so confident like your going to heaven already, that's good... don't do it.

And your theory is wrong. 10 kingdoms doesn't have to mean 10 countries. It can mean something else.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 10:08 PM
link   
that my theory is 100% im just saying what the bible says and what happening...if its ot 10 countries what is it???im not exactly saying its countries..its a possibility tho....what do u think????

BIGFOOT

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I agree with bigfoot. I've always thought the same thing, although i heard of the ten kingdoms meaning something else, i can't remember what is.... oh well i'll figure it out later and let you know.

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Yeah, I generally have to agree with what you're saying. I'll be in heaven too. I think the Bible speaks about the end-times a whole bunch. I personally think that we will live to see the last days!

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The world is whatever state you place it in based upon your beliefs. By producing fear provoking ideas you incur them into the minds of others. It is the ideas that are accepted by and large by the majority that formats the whole world.

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 11:50 PM
link   
The base of satan is in Europe not the US.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 09:09 AM
link   

The base of satan is in Europe not the US.

Would this be because some of the things that are going on in Europe. That would be the EURO money system & NATO. Would this be the base for eventually one world gov't and complete NWO that would lead to world peace that was describe in the Bible.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Could be 10 Kingdoms.....could be 10 regions?

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 09:25 AM
link   
If you were living in Europe you would know that there is nothing united about it, the countries cant stop arguing, EURO is not working as it is supposed to, it takes years to pass a law as simple as which shoe should we try on in stores, left or right ( denmark almost got kicked out of EU cause they put left shoe and everybody else put right shoe) NATO is completely uncapable to do anything.... Europe is more an example how divided in unity countries can be

Europe a centre of NWO? No way.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 09:43 AM
link   
what i think about the bible predictions is that it's predicting the end of thought the way it is, maybe the grand unification theory will be discovered and people will wake the # up. The world has been corrupted for a very very long time, it's not just starting now people...... i just think "the beast"(the masses) is going to be awakened and it will end life as it has been known for a long time. I'm not ruling out the possibility of the end of the world but i find it more likely that people will become aware of their own spirituality, and this might cause the ruin of the world because they will # it up, or it might be the end of the world for rich people, who knows... but it's coming.... most religious texts have stuff predicted for these times. I just hope that THEY don't start releasing a buncha technology and other # to distract the masses when the time comes, like they did last time...

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Having received power and authority from Satan (Rev. 13:2) in return for his complete submission to him (the very temptation Christ withstood in the wilderness), Antichrist will secure his position as world ruler.
This is described in the prophecy of Daniel which indicates that "kings shall arise."
Of these, seven will readily submit to Antichrist while it will be necessary to subdue another three by means of military force.
This explains the portrayal of Antichrist in the book of Revelation as "a beast...having seven heads [those rulers who submitted voluntarily] and ten horns' [the ten kingdoms].

At the same time, by reason of his tolerance and false sanctity, Antichrist will be proclaimed the spiritual leader of all religions. He will show partiality towards Christians, "promising them every sort of protection in return for their acknowledgment of his leadership." "Those not comprehending Christianity will see in him a representative and champion of the true religion and will join with him" (St. Ephraim).

www.roca.org...

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 08:27 AM
link   
There was a bunch of people claiming to be the Christ last year. there was a documentary in the UK last month about a Russian prophet, locals belive he isl Christ. He even came to London for a week!

It's near!

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 06:21 PM
link   
The Third and final anti-christ is the anagram of "MABUS"

it will be either

1) G.W. Bush (laws of anagram roll letters of ma of mabus on their heads you get "GW" the h in latin is silent result "gw Bus(h)

2)Usama Bin Laden

3)Yasser Arafat

4)Saddam Hussein

Or maybe its an intrecate plot involving them all?? hmm

Bin laden does have alot of close ties to Bush and so does Saddam. You be the judge.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 04:33 AM
link   
"MABUS" contains letters "USA" + "MB" , MB could be the initials of a name, a yet to come big player...

new topics

top topics

join