It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Omega Project--A COWARDLY ACT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   
As I reviewed the articles surrounding the shocking truth of the ideology behind the Omega Project, I can only hang my head in disappointment. This idea is clear evidence of our government's rebellion against it's own system. It is clear evidence of the fact that our government has completely lost control of its management abilities and they have pressed the PANIC button. Our leaders have ceased to do the jobs they were appointed to do and have adopted they're OWN NEW LAWS that are NOT of, by, nor for "The People". Good intentions aside, The Omega Project in my mind is treason against the American People and the World. It is good that our leaders understand the urgency of the reality our current state of the world is in but that does not grant them the right to turn a deaf ear to all of the people out there including, environmentalists, economists, geographists, publicists and other activists who are trying to communicate their ideas to the government upon ways to improve our society without surrendering to such extreme reformations. Our government definitely does need to reform its current government structure. Is our political system in that much of an intricate mess that nothing can be done to even make an attempt to fix this current catastrophe? Why would our leaders abandon their own government? Its no wonder things continue to get worse. Who's really running the nation right now? Is it the president or is he taking orders from the OA?

[edit on 7/30/2005 by Mr Knowledge]

join