It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Galloway: Americans losing in Iraq and Lebanon is on brink of civil war

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   
British MP (member of parliament) George Galloway told Al Bawaba on Wednesday that the Americans are losing the war in Iraq as he also warned that the forerunners of a civil war are peeking in on Lebanon.

He also called on the Lebanese opposition not to transform Lebanon into “a knife in Syria’s back". Galloway also criticized British Premier Tony Blair vehemently for denying the connection between his country’s participation in the invasion of Iraq and the London explosions.

“I believe that the resistance will grow stronger and stronger, and the occupiers will pay dearly”, he said referring to foreign forces in Iraq. He added that the situation in Iraq is extremely dangerous. “No one can predict if the occupiers will leave on their own accord, or if the resistance has come closer to achieving its goal (of driving the occupying forces out).”

“Even the ordinary person on the street can see the absurdity in saying that there is no connection between the Muslim’s anger and the explosions in London’s underground and buses following the UK’s participation in two wars against two Muslim countries in which more than 50,000 people were killed…this is unreasonable”. “The two occupations (of Iraq and Afghanistan) must end. If you want to continue with it, you must admit the relation between the two events,” he added.

“America wants to use Lebanon to add more pressure on Syria and to push it to collapse because of its persistent support of Hezbollah, the Palestinian resistance, its rejection of the foreign occupation of Iraq and its unwillingness to be more vigilant with its Iraqi borders.”

Source:
Al-Bawaba

Mister Galloway has Shown in the Past that he has a Very Straightforward Approach when talking about current Political Situation and the Growing Problems in the Middle Eastern Area.

Well, He Strikes Back.

And I my Opinion He has Hit the Spot on many Topics.

“By trying to bring these groups to terms and allying with them, America thinks it is holding the tiger by the tail, but you cannot do that to a tiger because it is a tiger”. “The Americans have not learned a lesson from Al-Qaidah…when they discovered that the formations that they thought they had created in Afghanistan bit them hard. They continue to make the same mistake.”

I Agree with You Mister Galloway - on All Issues!

[edit on 30/7/05 by Souljah]

[edit on 30/7/05 by Souljah]

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   
“I believe that the resistance will grow stronger and stronger, and the occupiers will pay dearly”, he said referring to foreign forces in Iraq. He added that the situation in Iraq is extremely dangerous. “No one can predict if the occupiers will leave on their own accord, or if the resistance has come closer to achieving its goal (of driving the occupying forces out).”

let's looke at the above closely, "he said referring to foreign forces in Iraq"

NO HE WASN"T, otherwise he wouldn't have called it THE RESISTANCE!!!!

he said referring to the IRAQI resistance in iraq, who are iraqi, not foreign.

You know they are just trying to add crap into the great words of george Galloway that great and honest.

This is ofcource no fault of yours Souljah thankyou for the great quotes.

[edit on 30-7-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister

You know they are just trying to add crap into the great words of george Galloway that great and honest.

You cant Trust NOODY these Days, Sister - and All Media are on Top of that List!

I use this Technique - I read the Same Story from Several different news Sources, from different countries and all.

And then I make a Judgement about it.

But ofcourse everybody adds something little of his and even the Guardian is not an Exception here.

Very Well Spotted I must say!

You're Welcome!

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
it's amazing how everyone just ignores this article isn't it

a wif of cowardice perhaps.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I guess they dont Like mister Galloway - or Something.

My Uncle always Says:

"Silence means: We Agree!"

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
like the british they have handled there problems better by treating terror as a crime and chasing them down the streets.the shoot to kill policy works and finds the bad guys alot quicker.the word terror is a state of fear which it does not produce the results like criminals insight.we need to change the name of fear and treating it more like someone needs to be caught today by rattling a few cages and getting them.its worked in the past and it still works today.bombing countires to get one or two guys is a waste of manpower time and lives....

[edit on 30-7-2005 by flukemol]

[edit on 30-7-2005 by flukemol]

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   

or if the resistance has come closer to achieving its goal .”

More proof of Galloway's idiocy. 'Resistance'. Yeah right.

The INSURGENTS fight against the soverign nation of Iraq and
it's freely elected government while they murder Iraqi citizens
- most recently dozens of Iraqi CHILDREN were murdered by
them while they received candy from an American soldier.

Some 'resistance'. Galloway is a freak and an idiot.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Some 'resistance'. Galloway is a freak and an idiot.

I Knew a "Galloway-Hater" is going to drop by sooner or later.

You are Afraid of mister Galloway thats why you Hate him and Insult him with Chilidsh Words - thats your Defence Mechanism to Fear.

A Freak?

An Idiot?

Why?

Because he Speaks Openly - UNLIKE all the Other Politicans?

Resistance in a Natural Effect of the Occupation.

A resistance movement is a group dedicated to fighting an invader in an occupied country.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Me not scared, you scared

Me poke Syrian Sister
*Poke *Poke *Poke

Me run away

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
You are Afraid of mister Galloway thats why you Hate him and Insult him with Chilidsh Words - thats your Defence Mechanism to Fear.
A Freak?
An Idiot?
Why?

So anybody who says things that you WANT to hear has a "Very Straightforward Approach" and things that you dont want to hear is a Neo-Con!? Does that stink of BIAS or what?

So what is your Defence Mechanism? Calling everybody who doesnt support your warped view of the world a "Neo-Con" or "Childish" ? So that makes you more objective the rest ?

When George Galloway's family gets blown to a thousand tiny bits so that they are barely recognizable by some jehadi nutjob then I want to hear what he has to say, until then he is just another "attention monger".

You and your kind might hero worship the scum that call themselves "Jehadi" but the fact is they only are digging the graves of their religion and their region.

Unless they themselves arrest this cancer that grows in their society, no one can save them from the fate that will befall them!

[edit on 31-7-2005 by IAF101]

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   
IAF101,

(Israeli Air Force maybe?)

What is your Mission here?

To Follow me Around and start Hijacking my threads and posts?

I see you dont like me and all you do is follow me around like a shadow and trying to Deny everything I write with your neo-con propaganda.

Are you on some kind of Isreali or Republican Payrole to try to "Deny Everything" we people write?

Well I suggest you start Opening up YOUR OWN Threads and posting your Propagnda Crap in them.

Or will that be Too Hard for you?

Thank You, Sir!

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   
It's simple......

We get out of of other peoples country'zzzz and the problem will be solved.

If we the "west" to "into" other countries (military and/or corporations), we run the risk that people will not like it and fight back.

Just can't understand why people have a hard time with this ?

Just seems this politiation has the "balls" to say it
, if i was one I'd def. voice my views.

Y'r Canadian friend,
Sven

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101

Originally posted by Souljah
A Freak?
An Idiot?
Why?

So anybody who says things that you WANT to hear has a "Very Straightforward Approach" and things that you dont want to hear is a Neo-Con!? Does that stink of BIAS or what?

So what is your Defence Mechanism? Calling everybody who doesnt support your warped view of the world a "Neo-Con" or "Childish" ? So that makes you more objective the rest ?

When George Galloway's family gets blown to a thousand tiny bits so that they are barely recognizable by some jehadi nutjob then I want to hear what he has to say, until then he is just another "attention monger".

You and your kind might hero worship the scum that call themselves "Jehadi" but the fact is they only are digging the graves of their religion and their region.

Unless they themselves arrest this cancer that grows in their society, no one can save them from the fate that will befall them!

[edit on 31-7-2005 by IAF101]

Yuck, what a horrifically structured, and downright awful attempt at posting. Why are you attacking one of the most honest and outspoken Politicians that we have today, do you like it better when they lie, cheat, and deceive?

It is Archaic to suggest that just because someone is against the Iraq and Afghanistan Wars, they automatically "Hero worship that scum that call themselves Jihadi", but I should have learned to expect such overbearing levels of ignorance already, from "you and your kind".

"Don't tell lies about me, or i'll punch you in the F****** face."

[edit on 093131p://24079 by MERC]

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Well, I would take this quite seriously if Galloway weren’t a corrupt ex politician trying to create material for a biography.

This is like giving a convict a microphone and a world audience. I give this guy about as much credit as Baghdad Bob….Almost as much credit…

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
How was George Galloway corrupt?

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101

I guess if Today would be the Time of the Russian-Afganistan War you would PRAISE and GLORIFY these "Jehadi" that Repelled the Russian Invasion from Afganistan - ofcourse with Help from CIA with their "Opium for Stingers" Programme.

[edit on 31/7/05 by Souljah]

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
George Galloway-

"I am on the anti-imperialist left." The Stalinist left? "I wouldn't define it that way because of the pejoratives loaded around it; that would be making a rod for your own back. If you are asking did I support the Soviet Union, yes I did. Yes, I did support the Soviet Union, and I think the disappearance of the Soviet Union is the biggest catastrophe of my life. If there was a Soviet Union today, we would not be having this conversation about plunging into a new war in the Middle East, and the US would not be rampaging around the globe."

"The people who invaded and destroyed Iraq and have murdered more than a million Iraqi people by sanctions and war will burn in Hell in the hell-fires, and their name in history will be branded as killers and war criminals for all time. Fallujah is a Guernica, Falluaja is a Stalingrad, and Iraq is in flames as a result of the actions of these criminals. Not the resistance, not anybody else but these criminals who invaded and fell like wolves upon the people of Iraq. And by the way, those Arab regimes which helped them to do it will burn in the same hell-fires."[

For a man that speaks so harshly about the united states would give his support to the Soviet Union. A union that is a total atheist state, who have killed nearly more than all that died in World War 2.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 31-7-2005 by evanfitz]

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I would Like to see the Source of these quotes you have Borrowed, if that is not too much to ask.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   

[edit on 30-7-2005 by Syrian Sister]

Excuse me, I believe you are mistaken.

“I believe that the resistance will grow stronger and stronger, and the occupiers will pay dearly”, he said referring to foreign forces in Iraq.

He was referring to the occupiers, not the resistance. Obviously the occupiers consists of foreign forces.

gekko

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MERC
Yuck!,[

<<   2  3 >>

join