It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you really believe we are alone ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
i havent read the whole thread but IM just sayin I'm pretty sure aliens exist I've never seen one and im not sure if weve made contact but i am 99.999999999999999999999(recuring) that we are not alone in the universe.
Alos somewhere i found a calculation aout how many lifefroms are as inteligent as us in the known universe can someone find it for me please.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Bring me an Alien and I will believe you. That is all the proof I need. Not a picture or a postcard...the real deal I want to meet ET face to face and I will believe in Aliens. Do I think we are naive to think we are it in the universe...YES I do, but I do not believe that the other life form is intelligent. And I especially do not believe they have visited us. But you might be thinking what about Roswell..Ok then bring me the Alien and spaceship, that’s all. Oh but the government took it. My bad the government takes everything. I forgot. Did you ever think people made this stuff up to get famous and rich? If you think it’s not about the money look at the book sales back in the 70’s on this stuff, it’s amazing.

Personally I think its fun to think about the mystery of extraterrestrials. And I think it is better off as a mystery.

Also, Just because I do not believe in them does not mean I am ignorant. I am educated, and I keep my self well informed by reading a lot. I can just as easily say you are ignorant for believing in ET's. A better word you might want to use is when trying to rip on me for not believing is unimaginative.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I think that's a fair judgement. I mean I do believe in alien life. I really do. Like I said though, it doesn't have to be intelligent. The point is that ANY kind of extraterrestrial would be proof we're not alone. Even microbes. Anything.

But yeah, open mindedness and being well informed is probably the best compromise.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
we are not alone, we have never been... history, shows the facts... how much time theres left for us to understand this reality, is up to us.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join