It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The first weapon against Alien Abduction-Be part of making it!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Interesting topic.

I enjoy an excercise such as this, interesting to think about. But i feel i need to point something out here. What if the beam of blue light is for something entirely different? What if the paralysis originates from something entirely different? What if they have multiple ways of doing each thing (paralysis/teleporting/mind wipe/locating etc)? All that defense would be based upon an assumtion. One that cannot be verified until too late, would take trial and error to successfuly accomplish and one whose results may be entirely forgotten (or wiped from our memory)?

I think the only TRUE defense would be a spiritual one. "Look within, not without". The remote viewers have alot to say on that subject. I dont have any posts, but study what the remote viewers have to say about it and you will find that they too have a spiritual instead of physical solution.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Master Wu
Interesting topic.

I enjoy an excercise such as this, interesting to think about. But i feel i need to point something out here. What if the beam of blue light is for something entirely different? What if the paralysis originates from something entirely different? What if they have multiple ways of doing each thing (paralysis/teleporting/mind wipe/locating etc)? All that defense would be based upon an assumtion. One that cannot be verified until too late, would take trial and error to successfuly accomplish and one whose results may be entirely forgotten (or wiped from our memory)?

I think the only TRUE defense would be a spiritual one. "Look within, not without". The remote viewers have alot to say on that subject. I dont have any posts, but study what the remote viewers have to say about it and you will find that they too have a spiritual instead of physical solution.

True. But what if we were right about this beam being the cause of paralysis, and if we tried our idea out it would work as long as we were sure about the mechanics of it and were right about the beams effects. If it worked, the person wouldn't be mind wiped and then we would know it worked. If the device didn't work then we would be depending on the person's memory of the encounter.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Electromagnetic fields. We have the technology to make an extremely strong one.

What that would do if we turned it on when a UFO was preparing to abduct someone is, to be honest, mess it up badly. In fact, there is a good chance we could cause the next Roswell. (which i don't want to do. we don't want to cause death, thats a waste. but if it did work, the ufo should be very low and motionless-so it wouldn't even ruin the structure of the craft just bring it down and stop them)

link to a type of electro field gen, but there are more simple ones

Alien Death picture

=Drake=

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Remote viewers views would be welcome also

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Are you really serious....I bet you ain't..but just in case you are drake, I heard that this guy knows a lot and has many ideas to follow, but i hear all kinds of stuff, and i have not followed his work as yet, but you can. His level of knowing seems high.

www.borderlands.com...

We have an underground technology market...has anyone a website on this or two..

ten years ago, there was much talk on devices to help us through difficult times. A met a german who displayed a thick metal casing the thickness of a half bottle of wine. It was a solid state device and it reminded me of the large capacitors used in mig welding machines my father used to build in the 80's. He said and prooved to me that this german underground device turns water into pure water by just touching the pond a few seconds. I drank a glass of purified water and a glass from a stagnant pond that this guyhad touched with his metal rod and believe me. The water from the ond tasted so fresh...mathing the freshness of the bottled water but tasting much better. A fresh water device which he paid fifty quid for, he said they come in many sizes yet I have no idea where he is now. Ormus is another unknown technology but there are supposd to be dedicated underground technology arenas from over ten years ago.....

There were many secret sciences that were released around the sixties that through Yoga, tai chi, chi gong, Vippasana Falun Gong and many others, we have today, the methods to the mental arms and shield that overide our limp brains were widely spread around the world. Psionics is a by product of the climb to upgrade our minds, because we don't need machines for psionics and the aliend seem to do, so we COULD have the edge. Dangerous is the man who can destroy electronics or disturb electromagnetic fields with his mind. But usually such a man would have been kidnapped by the authorities whenever they emerge........so far. And I guess that hints a possible future we may need to deal with from the elite's camps.Thankfully the angels are only here for the humans that desire to grow fully.

I wish I had kept all my notes from the eighties as i have no current sources to back up these ideas wholly, but I am sure the skeptic is always healthy enough to researh into these simle ideas if it deems importance.

Would you believe that to LEARN Yoga today is much more easy to do than it was to do the same excercises in the sixties, for two reasons. The collective mind of the increasing numbers of yoga practicioners over the years adds to the ratio against those people who do not practice the Light within. By shear numbers alone, a thing becomes effortless. As if together we have some of the powers of that gods in the bible. If only we used them together we would show how much stronger we actually have potential to be. Not publisised because monks and buddhists etc don't hit the Conspiracy forums. But read of the high monks of tibet and then the though of being abducted only shows ignorance.

The other reason is via the positioning of our solar system into its cyclic renewal period as it travels the universe and even science has recorded this constant increase in magnetic influences to our solar system these fine years, and hopefully soon they will realize it at the quantum level especially where the mind has it's influence on reality. Theory? Google photon belt and alcyone and see if you can find any scince related research as well as the research on the developing dna in some. being the direct influence of this new invisible radiation everywhere.

So with our mind power we could dodge bullets or hopefully telepath their arrival before they do, use the magic that we are to imagine shields into existence to automaticly lift on danger (this works and magic is a science too as imagination gets you through life).

For those who are sick and tired of alien experiments and would rather die before continuing without their neighbours help:
...imagine the third eye of any semi-visible creature/illusion or 3d in your room and shooot a bioelectric pulse through your pointed arms from your store in your solar plexus at that imagined third eye of theirs, see how the eye would be finally destroyed, dissolved cracked or crumbling...anyway... but see you shoot it with your aggression and at the imagined eye, and they will know you...perhaps you can take a few down before you are surrounded....a thought yet these ideas work, especially when you wholly believe with emotion.....powerful we become...

Other than that.. this is not a theoretical debate....we mean business or slavery...this is a practical debate where everyone should be alive to a solution as you have been, but what next...lets make a project to hunt the front line researchers in the field and question them for news on the more detailed mechanics of what their technology is. And lets continue reporting how scared they are of us as well.

Joke:
I got a message from god the other day that the real deal why he let humanity into this battle for this final seventh time is becauseQuote 'I am waiting for humaans to ffiiiiinally uuuuse their sssspecial weeeeapon and wissssdom......Love.....'

A critical mass of people on earth believing in levitation will make levitation effortless for everyone. That throws science and religion out of the window with the newspapers and tv as most of you here have already...now.lets get a life.....I know of organisations who stand on street corners giving out leaflets to the people on the street....someone should be telling people on the street about whats happening for anything discussed here to be really effective, that's why God is laughing. There is only one way out. Together....that's what god told me as he appeared as an aperition on my toilet roll when i was having a number two. But I think he may be telling the truth this time. So we won't stop them in the end and humanity will fall again.

---------------------------------------------

Nice Joke Remus

Quote:
Gray 1 - "Let's abduct a fat one this time"
Gray 2 - "Yeah, there's gotta be more inside a fat girl"
Gray 1 - "Check that one out! She's like 3 times the size of the last one!"
Gray 2 - "Engaging bluey/whitey beam......"
Gray 1 - "We don't need that! That fat girl ain't goin nowhere!"

The Grays land, pick the locks and enter the house

Gray 1 - "OK, lets grab her"
Gray 2 - "Nnngggghhh, Nnnggghhrrrgghhh!.....OK, one, two, THREE!"
Gray 1 - "Nnnggghhrrggghhhhh!!! Ahh damn it"

(Watch your language, please)

At least the aliens have no predjudices. They seem to be all on the same side whilst humanity has no chance until the majority know about

'Wha's up Doc'. www.koalie.net...

Naz, sounds like you're on form man.

Naz said:
Ok if you really are paranoid and / or have frequent abductions, make an EMP machine and connect a strap or something to one of your limbs. When you leave the bed it pulls it out and sends the EMP through the room hopefully stopping the ray and allowing you to do your Kung Fu on the Grays or whatever floats your boat.

- Nazgarn
So thats a few ideas througout the forum... bUT
I WANNA KNOW WHAT THE NEXT STEP IS TO BREAK THEM....I JUST WANNA KNOW HOW DOES ONE PULL THIS INTO REALITY

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
There is a technology that is already in use that will help every abductee on the quest for not getting shot at by a blue or white lazyer.

This took me hours and hours of research to fine what Iam talking about. I had to use the super computer "blue" to figure this out and put together what is now one of the most power weapons to use against the Grey and the their rays!!! hey that ryhmed!

Anyway, here it is click here for website of my new weapon that has just be introduced to help out in the coming of defense against the Grays.

Yes that is right. Now everyone knows how to defend against the Lazers they use and remember knowing is half the battle.....

[edit on 22-9-2005 by texmiller]

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   
lolzzzzzz
mirros he says!
the solution!

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaxPineapple

Originally posted by drakefist
You abuse your mod powers just because you can. You and anyone with a brain can see that if I had said thread in the place of "forum" in the quote you took of my writing you couldn’t have a problem. I was clearly talking about this thread and not the whole website, Amorymeltzer.

I read the T&C and you're telling me we cant come up with a way to break the beam's effects on the human body? What is wrong with coming up with an idea? If this is a problem ill just leave

[edit on 30-7-2005 by drakefist]

May i please inturrupt Drake, amoryseltzer has a point don't use other peoples stuff and further more don't argue with the mods it ticks me off when people do that.

Do you think you could suck up to the mods a little more WaxPineapple??

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I think concentrating on disabling the Alien crafts is the wrong way to go. They have fusion reactors that have way more energy available to them than any elecrical device humans could come up with.
I think the device is probably an electromagnetic one and the blue white light is a byproduct of the em blast. Otherwise merely closing one's eyes would be enough to stop the paralysis. I am thinking also that maybe some kind of transformer that would act like a dummy antenna load to soak up the em waves might be in order.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by enthuziazm
lolzzzzzz
mirros he says!
the solution!

Yes! Mirrors!

They come in all shapes and sizes and if we are talking about "Lazyers then yes I would use the mirror with the nice flower trip and gold leaf on it. You have to be styling when defeating your enemy.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Various excellent defensive strategies are addressed in this thread. I applaud the progressive reasoning and research of a number of ATS members.

If I may also provide some additional comments:

1. Tin foil is funny to look at on people and animals but is totally useless against paralysis beams.

2. I had the unfortunate experience of having a paralysis beam come through a crack in my shade, ricochet off of a mirror in my bedroom and hit me in the face for only an instant. It was the brightest light I have ever seen -- even with my eyes closed. The mirror may have weakened the effect as I was only slightly dazed for an instant. Regardless, I don't believe that mirrors are an effective defense.

3. Eyewitness accounts point to when a blue beam or intense white floodlight paralysis beam touches you, it immobilizes that area of the body. If it makes contact with your head, you are knocked out.

4. HERF and EMP weapons would be an effective approach, as they are hard to shield against. In referencing the incident in the Gulf War whereby US naval vessels shot down a UFO (probably an alien probe that was providing televised coverage of the battle), this points to the Zetans having very strong metal alloys in their probes and ships but absolutely no shielding capability.

5. The Greys have a plethora of energy based weapons, including EMP which they use to neutralize automobile engines in order to initiate a kidnapping. They could easily use this to neutralize all computers and electronic defensive equipment in a home, vehicle, boat, plane or helicopter. However, they tend to avoid using openly destructive weapons that leave evidence of their presence. In light of this, deadbolt locks that cannot be opened from the outside and thick, hard doors and windows are an excellent deterrent.

6. Any and all energy projection weapons used on Zetan spacecraft and paralysis beam generators would need to have an independent power source, preferably more than one, like portable generators that are at least somewhat protected against EMP. An excellent approach is to have more than one energy projection weapon and have them in different hidden locations so that when they target one, another can be used on them.

7. The best general strategy is to just keep one's doors and windows locked and covered at night and to not investigate a UFO when you see one, but to instead immediately seek protected shelter. If you can see them, then they may already have you targeted for paralysis and abduction.

[edit on 23-9-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

2. I had the unfortunate experience of having a paralysis beam come through a crack in my shade, ricochet off of a mirror in my bedroom and hit me in the face for only an instant. It was the brightest light I have ever seen -- even with my eyes closed. The mirror may have weakened the effect as I was only slightly dazed for an instant. Regardless, I don't believe that mirrors are an effective defense.

[edit on 23-9-2005 by Paul_Richard]

Sound like it worked pretty well as a defense, it was just that you were in the path of the beam!

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I still wouldn't chance using a mirror as a means of defense, as they have other energy projection weapons that could easily burn through it.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Well though I personally dont want to stop my 'visits' I wont go into the reasons why as I'm already talking about it on another thread, but I also understand why people get frightened, I was terrified first time I was conscious and that blue/white light sucked me up, so the simplest thing you can make your weapon out of is an electronic pain relief gadget available in good pharmasies, it has two little pads which attach near the back of your kneck with a sticky jelly stuff and deliveres an electronic pulse to your nervous system... that will do the trick, if you can be bothered to wear it all the time.

Personally I say beam me up Scotty

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Interesting topic.

I enjoy an exercise such as this, interesting to think about. But i feel i need to point something out here. What if the beam of blue light is for something entirely different? What if the paralysis originates from something entirely different? What if they have multiple ways of doing each thing (paralysis/teleporting/mind wipe/locating etc)? All that defense would be based upon an assumption. One that cannot be verified until too late, would take trial and error to successfully accomplish and one whose results may be entirely forgotten (or wiped from our memory)?

There is an abundance of testimonial evidence that the blue beam and the white floodlight both cause physical paralysis upon contact and unconsciousness if contact is made upon the head.

If they could manifest teleportation, then they would not have to resort to paralysis beams. They could just teleport the intended into a holding cell on-board their spacecraft. In light of that, I think we can safely rule out them having teleportation capability

I think the only TRUE defense would be a spiritual one. "Look within, not without". The remote viewers have a lot to say on that subject. I don't have any posts, but study what the remote viewers have to say about it and you will find that they too have a spiritual instead of physical solution.

I have found that the vast majority of remote viewers out there are indiscriminate about alien contact. They pursue "open channeling" (i.e., they accept anything that comes into their perception as accurate) as opposed to "classic channeling" whereby they develop a relationship with a discarnate source. Open channeling is not as accurate as classic channeling. (Yes, remote viewing is a actually a form of mediumship, even if the person doing it is not aware of the process.) Consequently, a great deal of the information that has been given to us by remote viewers (like Courtney Brown for example, who said that he learned through RV that there is a galactic federation and that the aliens have telepathic ability), is actually Group Entity propaganda.

Originally posted by drakefist
...if we were right about this beam being the cause of paralysis, and if we tried our idea out it would work as long as we were sure about the mechanics of it and were right about the beams effects. If it worked, the person wouldn't be mind wiped and then we would know it worked. If the device didn't work then we would be depending on the person's memory of the encounter.

Agreed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join