It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Satanic Age???? (Not anti Christian)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by polytron
tinkleflower-
if the '"myth" of ritual abuse has been debunked several hundred times, then please provide us all with a few links that prove that such activity is just a myth. i'd prefer some well-documented research as opposed to someone's opinion that the who idea of ritual abuse is ridiculous.

I'd be glad to. The sources used are generally considered more than acceptable by peers, professionals and official bodies alike.

IPT journal article

References galore

Daily Telegraph reprint

Example excerpt:

"Of 84 cases examined by the researchers, however, no evidence was found
to justify any allegation of Satanic abuse and only three claims of
ritual abuse were substantiated." (and if you read further, those three claims had nothing to do with Satanism)

More info on studies addressing SRA

In particular (to save readers from having to wade through masses of material), Conclusion, from an FBI investigator is interesting reading.

It's critical to note the following:

Children are sadly still abused.
Some abuses take place within a group setting.

Nobody is denying that children are abused - but this abuse is not Satanic, and it has nothing to do with the beliefs of Satanism.

And for Russiankid...

LaVey's take was actually... "anyone who has wronged you" is a "fit and proper human sacrifice" and "you have every right to symbolically destroy them." Context is a big thing...but even without the "symbolism", passages of this nature wouldn't stand up anywhere as proof of an action actually taking place.

I'll reiterate - children are still the tragic victims of abuse; but it's critical that we realise this abuse is not part of SRA. Even "Michelle Remembers" has been accepted as being (at best) heavily fictionalised, and at worst "completely falsified".

Hope this helps.

[edit on 2-8-2005 by Tinkleflower]

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
well any true satanist that wants satan to rise will do all that crazy stuff... so if that satanist follows LaVeys book then he'll sacrifice things... and do the black mass stuff so that satan will appear... and im guessing that if that satanist lives in a small vilage with only 1 drunken sheriff then that 1 satanist can pretty much kill who ever his little heart desires.... lol

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by russiankid
uh... in the satanic bible there is a chapter called "On the choice of a Human Sacrifice (that just gives it away...) and i think that.... uhhhh.... page 99 "The Black Mass" .... "If a baby can be slaughtered during the ritual, so much the better (...)" ok after the whole ritual black mass thing (prostitute blood dead baby blah blah blah) Satan if sepost to apper.... so im guessing that the satanists will like that so they will do much to make it happen and im not sure if the woman for the black mass is sepost to be dead or alive

Tied in with evocation, sounds familiar. Evocation sucks, don't do it, take it from someone who stupidly engaged in it in one form. For the protection of others, it is a book I'd permenantly dispose of to an unrecoverable state.

[edit on 2-8-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
... im no satanist and im not going to be and im not going to try anything from it i only got it cuz those a$$ holes wouldnt shut up about a new satanic age so i wanted to see wut made em so sure

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   

... im no satanist and im not going to be and im not going to try anything from it i only got it cuz those a$$ holes wouldnt shut up about a new satanic age so i wanted to see wut made em so sure

I understand. Still, it can be a dangerous book. If it were harmless, I wouldn't care.

Cug

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   

uh... in the satanic bible there is a chapter called "On the choice of a Human Sacrifice (that just gives it away...)

You might want to actually read that chapter.

The Satanic Bible

The inhibitive and asinine absurdity in the need to kill an innocent living creature at the highpoint of a ritual, as practiced by erstwhile "wizards", is obviously their "lesser of the evils" when a discharge of energy is called for. These poor conscience-stricken fools, who have been calling themselves witches and warlocks, would sooner chop the head off a goat or chicken in an attempt to harness its death agony, than have the "blasphemous" bravery to masturbate in full view of the Jehovah whom they claim to deny!

:::snip:::

The use of a human sacrifice in a Satanic ritual does not imply that the sacrifice is slaughtered "to appease the gods". Symbolically, the victim is destroyed through the working of a hex or curse...

:::snip:::

Under NO circumstances would a Satanist sacrifice any animal or baby! For centuries, propagandists of the right-hand path have been prattling over the supposed sacrifices of small children and voluptuous maidens at the hands of diabolists. It would be thought that anyone reading or hearing of these heinous accounts would immediately question their authenticity, taking into consideration the biased sources of the stories. On the contrary, as with all "holy" lies which are accepted without reservation, this assumed modus operandi of the Satanists persists to this day!

and i think that.... uhhhh.... page 99 "The Black Mass" .... "If a baby can be slaughtered during the ritual, so much the better (...)"

That's from the part where they are showing the lies told of the Black mass by the church that were used to scare the faithful back into church.

The Satanic Bible
The popular concept of the black mass is thus: a defrocked priest stands before an altar..

:::long paragraph, snip stuff about baby fat candles, and naked ladies:::

...If a baby can be slaughtered during the ritual, so much the better; for as everyone knows, this is the favorite sport of the Satanist!

If this sounds repugnant, then the success of the reports of the black mass, in keeping the devout in church, is easy to understand

[edit on 8/2/2005 by Cug]

Cug

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
For the protection of others, it is a book I'd permenantly dispose of to an unrecoverable state.

ahhhhh lets all go burn books!

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cug
That's from the part where they are showing the lies told of the Black mass by the church that were used to scare the faithful back into church.

i should really stop talking about stuff that i dont know or understand... im just making a fool of myself...

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cug
ahhhhh lets all go burn books!

How did I know that was going to come up?
I'm not a book-burner, but would make an exception to that rule in this case. I wouldn't do so because of my opinion, I would do so to prevent injury for others.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
How many people have been killed in the name of god?

How many people have been killed in the name of Satan?

Any questions?

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by riley

I say this based on a ritual of walking to the fire. It's said that if you are true in believe that you'd have the honor(?) of meeting Satan himself there and would walk out unburned.

There are christian 'denomiations' that get into a pit of snakes during a mass to test their faith and whether or not god is willing to save them.. whats the difference?

Do you have a link to such "christian denominations"? You say that this takes place during a "mass". Catholics hear Mass. Who are you talking about?

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
May I politely inquire if anyone has actually read the links suggested by myself and others?

Some of us spend (admittedly way too much!) a lot of time on these little boards, and it's good to gauge if that time is being truly wasted, or only marginally wasted; it does look like not everyone is actually taking the time to read the entire thread, let alone individual posts....

Thankya all kindly

[edit on 2-8-2005 by Tinkleflower]

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
which I'm sure are very appealing, even humorous to those looking to be initiates.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   

which I'm sure are very appealing, even humorous to those looking to be initiates.

Wow, you almost got my daily dose of triple ellipses going there.

Humorous?

For sake of clarity, would you mind awfully, explaining that? Say what's on your mind - don't hide it with pseudo-sarcasm.

Are you disputing anything reported so far? Debunking something with your own evidence?

Help me out here.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LaoTzu
How many people have been killed in the name of god?

uh... read the torah... or... the tanah??? (cant spell it in english)

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   
You don't need a satanic bible to know that a 3 1/2 year satanic age rises to fight Christ at his second coming. Its in The Bible, the book the satanic bible poched from. Satan has no doubt that God exists and he Hates Him but also knows The Bible is true so twisted it to con folk who doubt or are angry with God. The first satanic age was when satan and a 1/3 of the angels fought God before the RE-creation written of in Genesis.

Cug

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by suzy ryan
Its in The Bible, the book the satanic bible poched from.

LOL oh my. The only resemblance the Satanic Bible has to the Bible is the word "Bible".

Have you even seen the Satanic Bible? it's a half inch thick $3 paperback.

[edit on 8/3/2005 by Cug]

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I guess I'm a little confused. How exactly does an 'age' fight Christ? Now, if you mean that satanic followers, I'd understand that much. Also, I don't ever recall ANYWHERE in the Bible about Satan hating God. As far as I knew, Lucifer was proud and thought he could take on God. Lucifer didn't write the Satanic Bible, a mere mortal man did.

The first satanic age was when satan and a 1/3 of the angels fought God before the RE-creation written of in Genesis.

Where did you get that information? I've never heard of a RE-creation.

It'd be cool to hear whatchya gotta say.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join