It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Satanic Age???? (Not anti Christian)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 03:38 AM
link   
im just making this thread cuz people here in portland wouldnt shut up about satanic crap... they kept mentioning a new satanic age... i mean poeple are losing faith and most people do sin almost everyday according to the satanic bible... pg. 46 (dont get me wrong im no satanist i just got a satanic bible cuz people here kept bugin the crap out ov me with this stuff so i wanted to c wut made them so sure that theres going to be a new satanic age) and... they say NEW satanic age ??? was there a satanic age b4???

Mod Edit: Caps Title

[edit on 30-7-2005 by RANT]

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Its amazing how far we have come from a once great society. I mean just look at ourselves. We have children who in school having sex and using drugs. We have no one going to church anymore. And we have Satanists growing in numbers. While we are out in foreign lands making Illegal War. America has lost its innocence and is heading downhill fast.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 04:29 AM
link   
so do u think that there will be a "new" satanic age???

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Those are LaVeyan Satanist, they don't even believe in Satan, they are just Atheist.

I'm a Traditional or Spiritual Satanist, I believe in Satan as a person, the god Enki to be precise.

I am harmless, never killed a person and never intend to unless in self defense, I do not sacrefice animals or anything else.

LaVeyean Satanist are harmless as well.

It's the Psychotic Satanist you should worry about, believing Satan is telling them to kill people and all

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
It's the Psychotic Satanist you should worry about, believing Satan is telling them to kill people and all

u mean stupid ppl like Aleister Crowley who do heroin and make stuff up??

EDIT: so u say that satanists who read Szandors bible are posers??? dont they worship the baphomet and say that hes satan? they see him as a person... half human and half animal... they dont sacrifice animals... they say that humans are like animals and the baphomet is half animal so u shouldnt kill animals unless attacked or for food... they only sacrifice humans cuz they are not like any other animals... (i think....)

[edit on 30-7-2005 by russiankid]

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 05:37 AM
link   
This needs links to what you're talking about, another thread or whatever, and some explanation.

It's indecipherable to me anyway.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
This needs links to what you're talking about, another thread or whatever, and some explanation.

It's indecipherable to me anyway.

u want a link to what??? the church ov satan? or the thing with the new satanic age?? cuz the satanic age thing is just a bunch ov ppl going crazy and saying that its coming

www.churchofsatan.com... - home
(i cant link to the animal thing for some reason... look on ur left and go to theory-practice and then go to the 11 satanic rules ov the earth and look at #10 and the rest i was talking about came from the satanic bible i think it might ov been the wierd ppl that i have to c every day that told me about half ov wut i think that i know)

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by russiankid
u want a link to what??? the church ov satan? or the thing with the new satanic age?? cuz the satanic age thing is just a bunch ov ppl going crazy and saying that its coming

Oh, I thought this was an offshoot thread from another discussion by the way you started it.

im just making this thread cuz people here in portland wouldnt shut up about satanic crap... they kept mentioning a new satanic age...

I thought I was supposed to know who "they" and the Portland people were and the background behind all this from somewhere on ATS.

Apparently not. Sorry about that. I'm just looking for the conspiracy here.

Still am.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 06:00 AM
link   
im just trying to get some evidence for a new satanic age cuz LaVeys book doesnt have enough in it and im trying to find out if there was a satanic age b4 cuz LaVeys book and them ppl over here are saying NEW satanic age

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 06:18 AM
link   
America wasn't really innocent to begin with, surely?

(Massacre of native peoples, etc etc etc....)

Anyway. Kids have always had sex. Hormones kick in at puberty, and whether we want to admit it or not, kids have always been curious enough to "experiment"....even in the middle ages.

And as for drug use - come on. Since man first discovered that his neighbour's mushroom patch wasn't just handy for making soup, but also made all the pretty colours even prettier, we've had substance abuse. These are not recent things - the reason we're fooled into thinking they are is because it's much, much easier to control a population with fear.

If there's any conspiracy, it's the conspiracy of fear - the media in particular has become a rabid fear-mongering abomination.

About the Satanism thing...

Perhaps, yes. But only because people will want to use such terms as a way to (yes, you guessed it) keep fear in the forefront of our daily lives.

"Times of Satan!" is infinitely more noteworthy than "Well, to be honest, things aren't actually much worse...we're just seeing more reporting of certain incidences...", isn't it?

[edit on 30-7-2005 by Tinkleflower]

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 06:24 AM
link   
im not talking about the media and the catholics scaring ppl so that they will become christian (satan has kept the church in business all these years...) im talking about people in the streets.. ppl that say that the new satanic age is coming... i just wanted to know what makes them sooo sure that its really coming...

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 06:44 AM
link   

im not talking about the media and the catholics scaring ppl so that they will become christian (satan has kept the church in business all these years...) im talking about people in the streets..(snip).

Where do you think these folk get their opinions?

That's right.

The media

(and, variously: other people, their local place of worship, the water-cooler, hospital waiting rooms, etc etc etc)

It's fear. Nothing more.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   
yea but they are not christian they were always like that... worship satan worship satan or die blah blah blah but now they are all over the streets i see 1 ov them wierd ppl every 3 days i see them talking about the new satanic age all the time...
i just think that its wierd that they do it more than even right now...

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Is there a chance it's not happening more frequently - you're just more aware of it?

Maybe it's just your area.

Can't say there's been an increase in the sentiment around here (heavily Christian midwest state).

I'm honestly not seeing any conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   
well 2 months ago if u go downtown all u would see is some hookers some homeless ppl and a buch ov old ppl... now u might see a wierd guy yelling at ppl that walk by him telling them to become a satanist cuz the new satanic age is coming... but then again it doesnt really mean much cuz it might just b a buch ov friends that moved here together....

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Satan is not nice. I have met him. I am grateful to be alive.

Satanists are not powerless. It would be foolish to think they do not have the means and resources to utilize their master's power.

Satanism does not discourage doing harm after accepting to serve. In fact, it is encouraged quite a bit the further you go.

It is true there are varying degrees of Satanic cults. Of the two cults I'm familiar with, one does not sacrifice people. The fact that it's illegal risks unwanted exposure and deters recruiting.

You don't need Satanism for a 'New Satanic Age'. Just a whole lot of turning away from God and selfish motivation.

Alright, time for people to tell me I'm wrong and that I don't know what I'm talking about...

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
There's no evidence of human sacrifices relating to any real Satanic cult/group/religion, and the "Satanic ritual abuse" myth has been debunked several hundred times.

Satanists - as a group - are no more, and certainly no less, dangerous than any other group of believers; individuals have claimed Satan as their guide when committing their heinous acts (just as certain killers claim to be doing the work of God, or Jesus) - but this simply isn't representative of the religion in question.

What is inherently more dangerous is the pandemic fear-mongering that we're seeing.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tinkleflower
There's no evidence of human sacrifices relating to any real Satanic cult/group/religion, and the "Satanic ritual abuse" myth has been debunked several hundred times.

Would you like me to give you directions to where they meet?

Satanists - as a group - are no more, and certainly no less, dangerous than any other group of believers; individuals have claimed Satan as their guide when committing their heinous acts (just as certain killers claim to be doing the work of God, or Jesus) - but this simply isn't representative of the religion in question.

I'd have to question what kind of exposure you've had to Satanism.

What is inherently more dangerous is the pandemic fear-mongering that we're seeing.

How can I befriend someone I feared? That doesn't make any sense. My Satanic friend encourage me to join, but not force me. Not because his doctrine forbade it, but because of his intrisic respect for a friend.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
Satan is not nice. I have met him. I am grateful to be alive.

the horns ov the baphomet rose infront ov me and there he was... i was watching TV and he took away me remote put it on the tv and went away... i was too lazy to get up and get the remote... satan is indeed not nice

Alright, time for people to tell me I'm wrong and that I don't know what I'm talking about...

im not saying ur wrong or anything im just looking for more evidence that theres going to be a new satanic age yes i know that a lot ov ppl sin a lot and dont believe in god... ppl are greedy they want everything for themselves (all the big companies) and well... lust we all know that ppl have sex for pleasure... and they have a lot ov it 2 so yea ppl dont care about god anymore but i need more proof that theres going to be a new satanic age

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Would you like me to give you directions to where they meet?

Let me rephrase that so the point is perhaps clearer: There is no evidence of human sacrifices relating to any real Satanic group. I didn't claim that Satanists did not exist. If you've got proof of such sacrifices occuring in the midst of a real Satanist group, please, do show me evidence.

I'd have to question what kind of exposure you've had to Satanism.

I studied theology for the better part of 20 years (granted, only four years at university level) and taken more than a couple of advanced psych classes dealing with the concept of ritual abuse and the reality therein. This doesn't even touch on my personal experiences.

How can I befriend someone I feared? That doesn't make any sense. My Satanic friend encourage me to join, but not force me. Not because his doctrine forbade it, but because of his intrisic respect for a friend.

You lost me. Could you clarify what you're talking about there, please? Thanks

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join