It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Inside of UFOs & Propulsion Systems--from Area-51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 03:37 AM
link   
There are many different types of UFO and other spacecraft used by aliens, but we usually only come in contact with 1 or two different models (think of all the different aircraft we have) because they only use the other types for cretin purposes.

The disc type is about 30 feet across and inside it has three levels, one where the top of the disc is raised up about 6 feet to allow for standing room in level 1. The mid level is where the seats and controls are. The inside has ZERO vertices. Everything is totally smooth and most objects are white on this floor. The seats are arranged in the center, and there is a very unpractical use of space for some reason near the outskirts of this largest floor. The bottom level has the propulsion system, which I’ll expand on in a moment.

The engine is in the center, it is a type of drive that I believe runs on the fuel [He3]. This is my theory because it is an extremely efficient, powerful isotope that is not found on earth, but found richly on the moon and other planets. If we had it on earth, we would be researching more efficient methods of controlling its power. Furthermore, for those of you familiar with the supposed alien structures/bases on the moon, it’s likely that they are mostly harvesters and mining operations (much like our oil rigs and pumps in the pacific). Although this part on the fuel source is speculation, it follows a logical path of reason and that is a powerful weapon that we do have on these forums for finding the truth. Also, alien craft have always been described as smooth and totally noiseless.

I got this data from an interview of several very credible people who used to work in Area-51; the interviews were on a VHS tape called The Alien Interview (which has footage from an alien interrogation at groom lake).

There have been UFO sightings of odd, rectangular shaped craft with smaller rectangles that move in and out of the sides as they slowly move through our atmosphere. These are most likely craft with more sophisticated sensor tools that pick up data on our weather, radio signals and atmospheric pressure changes, etc. (once again this is speculation, but logical and not very expecting of luck to be true, providing they exist in the first place)

Who agrees with some of my speculation, who has stuff to add to the data, or any comments on it? I’m open to arguments; speak out
=drake=

(mod edit: Don't promote other webboards or personal sites)

[edit on 7/30/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Yeah, wonder were they take that one from...?

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The 2nd most common type of UFO is the triangular type. It has never been seen at the site of abduction. Now, lets use logic to figure some things out here: The common disc type is probably what is used for retrieval missions, and has less technology inside it because that model’s purpose is more domestic. The triangular type might be used for such things as troop transport/combat/hyper speed?/comfort. Also, I have heard reports that Nordic type aliens use those more commonly (but again this information you should find for yourself instead of simply flaming me for posting something that has not been proven again)

We have different types of aircraft and ships for different types of missions. Maybe the triangular type is for deep space / long trips and is more demanding of resources to create.

PS what did the triangular one you saw look like in Puerto Rico? What can you remember?

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The one I saw that day it was the triangle shape one with lights on each corner plus another light in the center but this one was bigger. The color of this alien spaceship was white. have you guys seen this one before??? also:
.silent,no sound at all.
.it moved very slowly just floating in the air. i thought it was going to crash but it stayed up there.
.i did not see any turbines.

The rainforest called El Yunque is famous because all the abduction cases that has happened during the past 30 years. Also in the town of Aguadilla, two F-15s dissapeared in front of everybody. they were chasing an UFO but people called local radio stations saying that the space mothership had swallowed the two jets. Navy denied the incident.

Maybe the chupa came in one of this traingle shape UFO.

If you have more info about this kind of space ship, pls let me know.

thanks for the info.

-relop

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I neither disagree or agree with your theory. I would however like to see evidence from something other then this infamous tape.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
This info was taken from thousands of abductions on the inside of the craft. They also used drawings of side views of the ships they had at area-51 cut in half etc. they interview allot of reliable people for this section too.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
do you think the chupacabras came in one of those ufos???(something like the Predator movies?)

-relop

ps: thank you for the descriptions of the ufos. i think bob lazar gave a description very similar to yours. thanks....

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
home.tiscali.no...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INFO ABOUT SPACESHIPS.
Description of cigarshaped spacecraft.
Description of energisystem for starship.
Description of globeshaped and saucershaped spacecraft.
General description of interstellar spacetravelling.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 05:17 AM
link   
That page is amazing. read it.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by drakefist
The engine is in the center, it is a type of drive that I believe runs on the fuel [He3]. This is my theory because it is an extremely efficient, powerful isotope that is not found on earth, but found richly on the moon and other planets. If we had it on earth, we would be researching more efficient methods of controlling its power.

Ok, ill comment on this part of the theory if you dont mind.

It is now a comonly accepted 'theory' amongst the worlds leading minds on the subject that the moon was created very early on in the history of the earth. The baby earth was impacted by a Mars size interstellar body which punched a large amount of our crust and its own crust into a circular orbit around the earth. The core of our planetary intruder mainly merged with our own core whilst the debris from the explosive impact was mainly comprised of the crust and mantle of the two bodies. This explains why the Moons core is, relatively, less dense than our Earth. However, this then negates your theory that there is an element present on the moon in abundance that does not exist on Earth, as the moon is made up of our own materials, and any unknown elements in the impacting body would surely have left some trace here on Earth ?

Here are just a few links to explain the science behind it all, I dont purport to being an expert, but you did invite comments

www.psi.edu...
www.lpl.arizona.edu...

The second one even has a funky grapgic to show the merging of the two cores and the trajectories of the impacted material.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   
This isotope h3 has been found on the earth but in such small amounts, just a few particles. The fact that the moon has a large amount of it is all over. Here's some links to maps of where it is most rich on the moon, and more:
h3 lunar maps

google search turns up plenty

the H3 stuff is very real, and very, very powerful.

What I think is leading to an idea is what you said- if the moon was made from a chunk of the earth, then where did the H-3 come from that is on the moon. any ideas?

Originally posted by Argus

Originally posted by drakefist
The engine is in the center, it is a type of drive that I believe runs on the fuel [He3]. This is my theory because it is an extremely efficient, powerful isotope that is not found on earth, but found richly on the moon and other planets. If we had it on earth, we would be researching more efficient methods of controlling its power.

Ok, ill comment on this part of the theory if you dont mind.

It is now a comonly accepted 'theory' amongst the worlds leading minds on the subject that the moon was created very early on in the history of the earth. The baby earth was impacted by a Mars size interstellar body which punched a large amount of our crust and its own crust into a circular orbit around the earth. The core of our planetary intruder mainly merged with our own core whilst the debris from the explosive impact was mainly comprised of the crust and mantle of the two bodies. This explains why the Moons core is, relatively, less dense than our Earth. However, this then negates your theory that there is an element present on the moon in abundance that does not exist on Earth, as the moon is made up of our own materials, and any unknown elements in the impacting body would surely have left some trace here on Earth ?

Here are just a few links to explain the science behind it all, I dont purport to being an expert, but you did invite comments

www.psi.edu...
www.lpl.arizona.edu...

The second one even has a funky grapgic to show the merging of the two cores and the trajectories of the impacted material.

Cheers

peace

[edit on 5-8-2005 by drakefist]

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Who agrees with some of my speculation, who has stuff to add to the data, or any comments on it? I’m open to arguments; speak out

This sounds like Lazar almost verbatum.....(minus the Unimpentium idea)
I'm assuming he's one of the insiders you mentioned. Lazar is an intriguing one all his own (and there are several threads if you want more reading....) A search on Lazar is what first brought me here. Personally, I'm still on the fence with regards to Lazar...good points both for and against his being legit.

Do a search on Lazar and Twining for a real interesting thread...regarding this subject.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   
After literally minutes of ceaseless searching I gather that He3 is deposited on the moon by the solar winds (solar radiation) which we are protected against by our magnetic fields and our atmosphere.

www.asi.org...
news.bbc.co.uk...
www.space.com...

However, if this element is ejected by all stars, why should aliens travel vast interstellar distances to get something that is obviously deposited on every lump of rock in our universe unfortunate enough not to be protected against radiation ? Surely thats like driving your car from Miami to fill it up at a gas station in LA, when there are thousands on the way?

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
home.tiscali.no...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INFO ABOUT SPACESHIPS.
Description of cigarshaped spacecraft.
Description of energisystem for starship.
Description of globeshaped and saucershaped spacecraft.
General description of interstellar spacetravelling.

Wow very interesting read on this site! Don't understand a lot of the explanations myself, but I guess it would make sense to those who dabble in Physics somewhat...thanks for the link it should keep me awake until I finish work

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Maybe because they use the moon as a refueling base, since it's so close to the earth and they seem to show interest there. Also the dark side is always facing away from earth, they could do their mining unseen.

what do u think?
btw good find on the radiation info.

new topics

top topics

join