It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange, Frightening Dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I've posted some of these around the forum in various threads but never really organized them, so I figured I would. These are a small collection of dreams I've had that I believe may be related to my experiences in some way or another. They could be dreams, or they could be screen memories. I do not know for certain. I thought about posted these in an old thread I started with my experiences in Houston, Texas, but I figured this is a little bit of a different subject (dreams/ screen memories), so I started a new thread.

Here's a link to the old thread in case you want to read those experiences I've already described:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't remember the time frame or order in which I had these dreams, sorry. Every once in a while I'll remember a dream that I'd forgotten, but not remember when I had the dream.

1) (I copied and pasted this from my "Fight Back?" thread.) This one was strange, it scared me a lot when I woke up. I was sleeping in bed next to a window. The window had no shades or blinds because I had only recently moved into the house I was living in and was too lazy to put anything over the window yet. The way the bed was positioned, my head was right next to the window.

So I was sleeping and suddenly awoke and tried to sit up. As soon as I did, a floodlight seemed to fill my room coming through the window. The wall across from the window was completely lit up. I didn't even manage to sit up all the way before I on my way back down to my pillow (sleeping on my back, btw).

The only thing I remember seeing was that intense light on the opposite wall, and a shadow/silhouette on the wall of a person (possibly alien, that's my theory) standing next to the window with their hand up to their eyes (as though they're saluting), like it was trying to see into the room by putting it's hand up to the glass to block off a reflection. Then I went unconcious and woke up later.

2) In the dream, I woke up to go to the bathroom in a house that I lived in a long time ago. I would have been in middle school at the time. So I was walking down the hallway and started to get this weird feeling. I got to the bathroom, turned on the light, and there was a grey standing in there. I don't remember if there was much of a struggle, or who attacked who, but at the end of the confrontation, the grey was laying on the ground next to the toilet, and I was stomping on it as hard as I possibly could. After I realized what I had done, I got this "Oh #" feeling, knowing that there would be more... I ran out of the bathroom into the hallway and was immediantly met by a whole group of greys. They got really bluring. I could feeling their hands grabbing me, and I tried to resist, but fell unconcious very quickly.

3) In this dream I was sleeping at my aunt's house on the couch in the living room. I woke up and started getting ready for school... for some reason I thought it was time to go to school even though it was too early. I headed for the door after I thought I was ready, walked out, and shut the door behind me. I turned around to start walking, and there was a grey standing right in front of me, about four feet away. It reached for me, seemed like it was trying to grab my neck. When it reached for me, I reached for it, grabbed it with both hands around the neck, and started yanking it back and forth from side to side to get it to fall over. As soon as I thought I had the upper hand I was starting to go unconcious. Right before I did, it looked right at me... The way I felt from it looking at me was like there was nothing there... Nothing except maybe fear. But it was like an empty fear. That's hard to explain.

4) I dreamed that I was being dragged down a long, dark hall in some strange place by two large greys. I was attempting to resist, but couldn't. I don't remember seeing their faces either. They dragged me to a small, closet sized room with no lights and threw me in there for a few minutes. A while later, they came back and dragged me back down the hall to another room. When I got there, I saw a person I knew from the neighborhood (an acquantence, friend of a friend sort of thing) laying on a table with a few greys standing over him. He had tubes inserted into his chest, which I remember thinking was strange and scary... I don't remember anything after that.

I'll post more if I remember them. I'll be glad to answer any questions if anyone has any, though I may or may not be able to recall certain things in detail.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 04:24 AM
link   
If these are actualy abductions, I think they don't really like you since you are quite resistant! good story though...

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Had an odd experience a couple nights ago (don't remember the date, but it was about two weeks ago, rough estimate) that I've been debating on whether or not to post. Decided to, but didn't feel like making a new thread. So anyways...

I was dreaming that someone was trying to make me swallow something... As it was being forced into my mouth (in the dream), I started to wake up. It went to the back of my throat, and as I woke up, I actually swallowed something.

I was completely by myself that night, no one else in the entire house. The lights were off in my room, and I didn't see anyone in there when I woke.

What I swallowed felt small, round, about the size of a nickel, except a full sphere, like a marble. It was smooth. The only reason I swallowed it was because it went to the back of my throat, and reflex made me swallow it. Afterwards, I gagged, thinking I would vomit... But before I could even get up to go to the bathroom, I started falling asleep again.

All I knew was I swallowed something, gagged, and fell right back to sleep... I don't think I could have stayed awake if I tried.

Freakin' me out.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Those are some interesting dreams...quite scary just imagining them. Did you ever get any physical markings of any kind?

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
If you ever swallow something like that, remember that there's a way to find out what it was, it just requires a bit of time and a couple dirty hands.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged
Those are some interesting dreams...quite scary just imagining them. Did you ever get any physical markings of any kind?

No, not initially... I don't have any markings such as scars that mysteriously appeared, or anything like that. However, I've recently woken up once or twice with dried blood on the back of my head. No bite mark, no cut, etc. Just dried blood, and always in the same spot.

I'm a little reluctant to post this next dream, I don't want to seem like I'm just bumping the thread... Every once in a while I'll remember a dream that, for some reason, I had completely forgotten. That's why I'm posting this one. I have a few more things to post after this, I just have to figure out a way to word it without it sounding... fabricated. My biggest concern is sounding cliche, since some of my experiences and dreams do actually run parallel with stories from others. After this post, I'll comprise a series of similar themed dreams I've had that do not have a direct link to aliens, but I believe may have something to do with them none-the-less.

Anyways, here's the dream.

Had this dream some time last September. I remember it because I had just gotten a job after going through a long sort of job "dry spell." My girlfriend was especially happy. In my dream, I was laying on my bed and my "girlfriend" was sitting next to me, asking me about my new job... I started to tell her about it, and when she was in the process of telling me she was proud of me, she started making sexual advances towards me... At that point, I suddenly realized... "This isn't my girlfriend!" Then, what appeared to be a normal, really thin girl, started turning into an alien grey... I started fighting, but was unable to resist, and blacked out of the dream. Then I woke up.

That's about it for that one.

[edit on 22-1-2006 by CloudlessKnight]

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Mods, the reason I have decided to post these dreams in this thread, instead of some other dream forum or paranormal forum, is because I believe that these dreams actually do have some link with aliens... While aliens are not directly mentioned in these dreams, some may notice that much of it rings with the same tone. This is one of those instances where I'm worried about sounding cliche, since many people who claim to have had experiences with aliens also claimed to have had similar dreams or "visions." So I hope this doesn't go over too bad.

This first set of dreams I had when I was around 16 or 17. I had a whole big series of them for a while, then they just stopped. I've actually had more than what I can list here, it's just that I do not remember them all. And even if I did remember them all, it would be pointless to post every one in this thread... It would become quite redundant, believe me (in fact, you probably won't want to read all of these, you'll get the idea if you read just one).

Recently, I've had a few more, but no where near as frequent as the first series.

So, here they are, in no particular order. I promise, I am not making up any of these dreams.

1) In this dream, I was sitting in my desk in high school, ignoring the teacher (just like always), and the principal of the school came on the intercom. He started explaining something that I wasn't really interested in, then he said something along the lines of "God bless us," or "God have mercy on us..." Then when I looked over at the classroom windows, I noticed it was getting brighter outside, then suddenly the entire room was flooded with a white light, which I immediantly interpreted as a nuclear explosion. I never felt any pain, but I fell out of my desk and touched the floor only long enough to know that it was cold, and everything went from bright white, to pitch black.

2) I was at some sort of park where people where hanging out at some sort of event. The sun was starting to go down. I noticed that people had started staring off at the horizon, and pointing in its direction. I climbed up on top of an RV to get a better view, and noticed the horizon getting brighter and brighter, then a great dome explosion grew from the light... the explosion grew in a perfect half sphere, and expanded quickly, engulfing everything... Out from the center of the explosion came things like missiles, going outwards in every direction, leaving trails of smoke in the sky, like tentacles. Then each missile sought out a person and impaled them. All the while, lava had begun to crack from the earth. I ran and tried to find high grounds (I had gotten off the RV), but ran into a building to escape and found that I was trapped when I got to the ceiling, then died.

3) In this one, I was looking over a world map with some friends (they felt like friend in my dream, even though I had never met them before in real life), strategizing over something, then we all looked up in the sky (clear blue, no clouds) and saw an explosion, which expanded into a perfect sphere. I don't remember what happened after that.

4) After I had this dream, I really had to think about some things. In this dream, I was sitting in the living room of the house I lived in at the time, talking with some other people. Where were having some sort of religious debate, when someone made a remark, and I responded by saying, "Well, if God is real, then maybe he should prove it." As soon as the words left my mouth, everything exploded around me in a white light, then darkness.

5) Another dream that took place at school. I was standing in the courtyard with some friends, waiting for a bell to ring. I happened to look up in the sky and saw a missile falling. It landed directly in the courtyard, completely demolishing the surrounding buildings.

These dreams I had more recently, within the passed three months:

A) I was in some house and heard an explosion, and realized that a section of the house had been hit by some sort of explosive. So I went outside to find that the house was sitting in a fairly well populated neighborhood on the edge of a river. When I looked across to the opposite side of the river, I could see some sort of military force firing missiles at the side I was standing on. People started running and hiding.

B) The most recent dream I've had lately was this. I was outside with some friends at the house I live in now, late evening. We heard an explosion that shook everything, then saw multiple mushroom clouds rising into the sky. Then we all ran into the house and into my room for shelter. While we were taking shelter, our dogs were barking at the window, not something I would expect an animal to do in that situation. But they weren't barking at the explosions, they were barking at something, or somethings outside the window...

C) This one was a bit odd. I was at a party at some apartment, and looked out the balcony window and noticed a great big UFO (saucer) over the city. I remember saying something like, "Oh, crap, they're here." Then the vessel started shooting at the city with some sort of blue ray. That's all I remember.

I'm not too sure why I'm posting these dreams, just maybe hoping that someone else has had similar dreams and could share some... I know I'm not the only person on ATS who has...

Hope I didn't bore anyone to sleep.

[edit on 22-1-2006 by CloudlessKnight]

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Had a dream the night before last... It was a sort of sleep paralysis dream, I guess. Felt like someone was behind my bed, holding down my shoulders so that I couldn't move... I kept swinging my arms backwards to try to hit whatever it was holding me down, and for a while I just hit air. After a few swings I finally hit something solid, but the next swing nothing was there. Then I "woke-up". Or more appropriately, I came out of a state of sleep paralysis, since I was already aware of being awake.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
you think too much about aliens, thats why you have nightmares. give it a rest theyre not that bad.

top topics

join