It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake moon landing hoax theory invented by the gov?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander Tau
For those who actually believe we did not land on the Moon here is someplace you really should visit:

www.clavius.org...

A.T
(-)

Hey AT, I like what you said earlier, that people have a hard time accepting radical new ideas..... it is so true and evident.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by jra

Originally posted by And1balla2829
I saw this on t.v... They showed a picture of neil armstrong or somebody on the moon with the american flag and identified it to be fake. Then they showed another where the shadow from one person was in front of him and the other astronauts shadow was behind him.

Could you try to find those pics please? I'd like to see them.

I beleive the one with the shadows was on this forum. I'll try to find it and post it up.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I could believe that there has been a doctored video showing the moon landing to keep something off the record that was found there. That I could believe as a possibility. For the same reason there could be post-processed imagery to remove certain - well what shall I say? Structures? Events? And maybe - to comment on the links given in the previous posts which I am referring to further below - these processed pictures show irregularities due to that.

However striking these anti-theories are, to say we did not land on the moon i think is wrong. There is indeed more evidence that we did than against it.

Besides all these so called experts that analysed the photographs taken on the moon, trying to explain they were fake by pointing out less "dark" shadows, different angled shadows etc.

I mean...have these experts actually been on the Moon? Have they ever experienced or by practical tests proven how light, how certain things might behave in an atmosphere less/low space environment? I thought not. All they have are theories on how events take place in a simulation. Well, it's impossible to account every eventuality in a lab. That's why they sent people up there. If they could simulate and predict everything whats the point of exploration in the first place? Get my point?

You cannot possibly say for sure how equipment, people, how the environment reacts in a situation that no one has experienced before, noroon is ever likely to experience.

And for all hardcore doubters: Maybe get yourself a nice strong telescope and search the moon for equipment left behind

[edit on 1/8/2005 by Overseer]

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Are you hesitant to accept it? Still in fantacy of 'My powerful Country' stuff?

Originally posted by Krpano
I sincerely believe that we landed on the Moon.

But the questionable part is if the proof the show us are real or some attempt to hide something from the public.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I'm not from the US but I do believe we landed on the Moon.

<< 1   >>

join