It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC To Fill 11 PM Slot With Carlson

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   
MSNBC, currently in 3rd place in the U.S. cable news channel ratings, will be making cable news history by placing live programming at 11pm Eastern with Tucker Carlson. The show recently debuted in the 9 PM time slot. Beginning August 8th, Rita Cosby, who recently moved to MSNBC from FOX, will be in the 9 PM slot and Carlson will move to 11.

I think this is great! I hate the 11 PM slot now since it's just reruns of O'Reilly and Hardball, both of which I've usually already seen (I never watch CNN). This is a good move for MSNBC and will hopefully boost their ratings.

Link: Media Bistro

[edit on 7/29/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I think it's great that Quentin Tarantino will be directing the season finale of CBS's "CSI." I never really watch the show, I never really have the time, but the few times I have seen it, I liked it. I'm really curious how good it will be with Tarantino directing.

(I really don't like CSI:Miami, and haven't seen CSI:NY yet)

Washington Post

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Yuk!, Carlson's a know nothing who did no homework as the Elephant on CrossFire. Then he was gone and showed up on PBS's 'Now'.

This guy is off track in his endeavor to be important. Perhap's Novak can help him with writing a column in some paper but I obviously am bias toward Tucker and feel he has no place in TV Media.

Dallas

join