It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems who hate Reps

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Got you to come look, didn't I? Always looking for a good Rep bashing aren't ya'?

Democrats are always screaming not to hate, belittle, or in any other way dismiss another person's beliefs. Yet they constantly tear into Republicans for what they believe. Hipocracy... yes it is. If you judge a Republican for their beliefs, you're just as bad as someone who hates Jews, Christians, Muslims, etc... and you fall into the same bracket as those who discriminate against hispanics, blacks, whites, etc...

It's a two way street, don't forget to look both ways or you might get run over.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   
And im the one thats driving the mac truck that ran you over
. And yes the street goes both ways on both extremes.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greyhaven
Got you to come look, didn't I? Always looking for a good Rep bashing aren't ya'?

Democrats are always screaming not to hate, belittle, or in any other way dismiss another person's beliefs. Yet they constantly tear into Republicans for what they believe. Hipocracy... yes it is. If you judge a Republican for their beliefs, you're just as bad as someone who hates Jews, Christians, Muslims, etc... and you fall into the same bracket as those who discriminate against hispanics, blacks, whites, etc...

It's a two way street, don't forget to look both ways or you might get run over.

I have no idea what kind of soft feelings you're talking about. The Dems I listen to don't even come close to believing that. They believe in taking to the repugnants blow for blow.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 01:00 AM
link   
You democraps just keep thinking that. No matter how hard your try to twist it, hipocracy is hipocracy.

Is it ok to dismiss another person's beliefs, Colonel?

Is it ok to ridicule someone because of their beliefs, Colonel?

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 01:20 AM
link   
First I would like to say that I have some very good Republican friends at school. They have been brought up rich, in the whole country club atmosphere, destined to be stockbrokers and yet they are some of the friendliest people I know. There are some Republicans at my school that I do not feel are very nice too, yet as a Buddhist, I love them for who they are.

Now, onto your statement about us liberals (yes, not all liberals are Democrats and not all conservatives are Republican, just as some liberals are Republican and some conservatives Democrat) you say that we hate you for what you believe. This isn't true we don't hate you, we don't like (hate is too strong of a word) your beliefs. Who could like state sponsored murder, or taking rights away from women and the common man, who could like supporting big buisnesses who are destroying America, or invading third-world countries because you are too greedy and bloodthirsty to negotiate diplomatically for it like civilized people?

We don't hate you Greyhaven, and when we tell you that your ideas are wrong it is because we would like to educate you from your incorrect beliefs about the rights of a person. I have very rarely seen a liberal get as hating as a conservative in their posts nor have I seen them get as angry. Are you asking us to accept you for who you are? Thats like saying the only thing wrong with Hitler was his ideas, and that we shouldn't detest him for it. When you are in power and you are aobut to do something we think is wrong on the basest level, it is our right and responsibility to correct you.

And if I'm not mistaken, that last line was a threat. One more thing that is unique to conservatives in a debating forum. I have never heard Ralph Nader or any other liberal tell someone that they will get run over if they dont watch their ideas.

XAOS

P.S. Here is a list of those conservatives who were banned for hateful language: MT69, 5POF, HKoT, Freemason, Halo, Hammerite, and many more.

Here is a list of liberals who were banned for hateful language: ...

As you can see, conservatives are much more likely to scream and yell and curse when the argument doesnt go their way, while liberals just take a step back.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Oooh, its too late to put this in my last post, but did you just call us Democraps and you are lecturing us about hating for beliefs. To quote a very famous conservative hatemonger "Hipocracy... yes it is."

XAOS

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 01:53 AM
link   
The Democraps thing is what I'm going to call Democrats from now on whenever Colonel calles Republicans 'Repugnants'. I won't use the term otherwise. **promise**

The last line was NOT a threat by any means... it was metaphorical (it's actually a quote from somewhere, I can't remember) meaning that if you don't look and see that you have to give a little to take a little, you won't get any respect... I guess that's as best I can explain it.

BTW, trust me, I realize that critisizing liberals (sorry for the dem/rep thing, we'll go with conservative/liberal from now on) for critisizing conservatives and their beliefs is contradictory to what I'm saying (hipocritical) but it's to make a point. (flame me for it, I know, I diserve it!)

My original statement was also not directed at ALL liberals, only the ones who are vicious in backing their beliefs (just remember you can't force feed anyone a belief, they'll always spit it back out at you). (Colonel is a good example of this, sorry Colonel, I gotta' say this)
He constantly flames people for saying the slightest thing about liberals, yet can't take the heat when it's turned the other way. God forbid you mention anything about race (even in the most innocent way, or even a positive way) or he'll turn the whole discussion into a war. I know I'm a little harsh sometimes, but I always try to remember that when I say Dems or Liberals, that they're not all the same (neither are Reps... duh...).

I really think I'm in a kinda' funny position. My early life would suggest that I would end up a liberal, but I just can't seem to agree with a lot of things liberals say. (I wasn't raised in the upper class "country club" atmosphere... in fact it was quite different).

Just as you said you don't dislike conservatives (because hate is a strong word, you're right) you dislike their beliefs, I dislike many liberal beliefs.

When you say "educate you from your incorrect beliefs" you are taking away my right as a person to believe what I wish. Even if I believed that everyone but myself should be killed, (which I do not) it brings no harm upon anyone unless it is acted upon. You as a person have no right to change my beliefs or stop me from practicing them unless they infringe on your own liberties.

With Gassho,

GH

[Edited on 26-8-2003 by Greyhaven]

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Democrats = Federal Reserve Party slightly to the left.
Republican = Federal Reserve Party slightly to the right.
You both are Friends of the Fed, why don't you stop you phoney bickering and you phoney telling the world you are different political parties and merge and tell the truth as to who you really are - The Federal Reserve Party.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Jag,

I don't think you understand the underlying complications in the American political system. It's not all about economics, the differences run the gauntlet from human rights to international relations... trust me, there are differences... BIG ones. (but they do blur across the spectrum if you add every person in America into the equation)

P.S. what is Erprobungsstelle? Is that really the name of a place?

[Edited on 26-8-2003 by Greyhaven]

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 02:06 AM
link   
The Federal Reserve is not all about finances - it is about control to benefit a few powerful people. I suggest that you find a copy of Griffen's "The Creature From Jekyll Island" and read it. Yes Erprobungsstelle is a real place, more commonly known as E-stelle (Proving or Test Center).

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I think you should make another thread to explain more about what you think the Federal Reserve is all about.

Where is E-stelle? It's an institution, right? Not a city or country.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I do believe that this thread was directed to Colonel because of his double standards in his discussions. Colonel Has many times called republicans racist and bigotted, yet he then turns around and says that all minorities that are in the republican party are sell outs and traitors. That would be bigotry in action. And at the same time racist saying that the republican party is a party for whites. O and whites are rapidly becoming a very small minority with no rights.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaoftheNight
I do believe that this thread was directed to Colonel because of his double standards in his discussions. Colonel Has many times called republicans racist and bigotted, yet he then turns around and says that all minorities that are in the republican party are sell outs and traitors.

That's because its true and I have several quotes from several repugnant leaders to back me up.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Grey, so long as your ideas are nothing but ideas, I find nothing wrong with them. But this is a Representative Democracy, and your political position affects who you vote for. I do not mind your beliefs, but I do mind the effects of them. I do not mind gay people, and some of our family friends, people I grew up calling "uncle" are gay. I find nothing wrong with homosexuals, but if they tried to pass legislation requiring all of us to engage in anal intercourse I would not support it at all. It is the same with conservatives, I do not mind you but if you try to limit our rights, banning abortion and sodomy, and invade helpless countries, I have nothing to do but fight it. We don't mind your ideas, we mind your actions.

XAOS

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   

That's because its true and I have several quotes from several repugnant leaders to back me up.

And there of hundreds of quotes by dems that say the same thing. But they really didn't mean what they said,did they.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel:

So you're going to judge half the people in this country based on "severl quotes" by only a few people? That's not biggotry or anything!?!? You are being very ignorant and I can sense the frustration in you when you post things like this. You know you're being proven wrong, and isntead of admiting it, you're stuck in your cowardly, stubborn ways and won't just say... OK, I was wrong.

How can you say the Rep party is ONLY for whites... that's one of the most racist things I've heard on this board YET!

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I never said that but if you do join it and you're a minority well...

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
I never said that but if you do join it and you're a minority well...

Exactly what i am talking about Colonel you are still stuck in that mind state that all republicans are for the most part racist whites, O and the rest are a small slice of Sell out, traitor minoritys ie blacks,asians, and whatever else you want. You ignorance is surpaced only by your stubborness.

Xaos..... My good man you may not like our actions, But if we are the majority no one gives a flying # what you think because we control. I dont like a lot of the actions that liberal democrats take but when they are a majority then no one gives a flying # about me because i am the minority. Its a free country if enough of the people agree with me on my views, tough for you.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaoftheNight
all republicans are for the most part racist whites, O and the rest are a small slice of Sell out, traitor minoritys ie blacks,asians, and whatever else you want. You ignorance is surpaced only by your stubborness.

Almost not quite. Even if you yourself are not truly racist, you still support these racist by voting for them so I can color you with the same brush. Other than that, you're correct.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Im still trying to see how you can say who is bigotted and racist when your own posts drip with these evil ideals.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join