It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic humans investigating alien activities?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Many human psychics have the ability to touch a crime scene, or just think of someone’s name and have explicit visions of exactly what occurred. Why not ask one of them investigate the next UFO encounter and/or abduction? They might see some amazing details, which no human has ever had the chance to see because of the memory loss due to the chemicals injected into the abductions. We might find secrets about alien rituals etc.

Who would agree with this? And more than that, I know a psychic who could do this, there is nothing to loose and it's totally non-government affiliated so they couldn't stop us.

-Drake-

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Had a similar idea but instead of using the psychic for getting an account of an abductee memories, you could use them for remote viewing. I have no doubt that people have already tried remote viewing for trying to get into the heart of secret areas like Dulce, Area 51, etc. with little or no luck. But what about trying to view and track any alien life-form that is supposedly walking among us and out of the shelter of the protected areas? I am not sure exactly how 'Viewers' lock onto a target, so if anyone that has more experience in the field would like to give their opinion on this thought, please do so.
Is it doable?

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I've had some psychic experiences and can't help but believe that this ESP ability enables me to see ufo's. I have no proof of this, it's just what makes sense to me.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
What I would ask this women to do is try to see what the gray's are up to when not abducting, since we know alot about that allready. I want to know what their lifestyle is like back home. If you can see inside a ship that is a thousand feet above the earth, you can see just as well the tenticles of an alien squid under the icy surface of some far off planet.

=Drake=

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
yeah I was thinking of this when I was flipping channels and saw on Maury or w/e there was a guest phsycic who told people how their friends/relatives died, a sign of when they are around, etc. They had a number to call if you have questions. Try watching that talk show sometime maybe she will still be on it. (she was on like 2 times in a row) (I havent kept track after that since i dont watch that show)

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Take it from me, those Greys are a pretty boring bunch....
they're just cloned hive-minded worker bio-bots for the Reptoids...

They can't sing, dance, write poetry, or even hold down a decent conversation...

Advanced race?...I don't think so

I say just point and laugh at their stupid lookin' heads and spindly bodies..
and show no fear while depriving them of nutrients...

Hopefully they'll rack off back where they came from...

sorry...went a bit off topic there....

what I originally wanted to say was that it's more like the aliens checking out the psychics...
it's called the lightning rod phenomena....
James Gilliland and MagIndi are but two examples...
they've been infested with ufo's & orbs for years....

Of course I'm all for turning the tables and having a peek into their ships...
but I haven't heard of anyone successfully doing that....yet

Peace

[edit on 1-8-2005 by Ganesh2005]

[edit on 1-8-2005 by Ganesh2005]

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Can you give any information about that Psychic? Any website of him?
see you.

Originally posted by drakefist
Many human psychics have the ability to touch a crime scene, or just think of someone’s name and have explicit visions of exactly what occurred. Why not ask one of them investigate the next UFO encounter and/or abduction? They might see some amazing details, which no human has ever had the chance to see because of the memory loss due to the chemicals injected into the abductions. We might find secrets about alien rituals etc.

Who would agree with this? And more than that, I know a psychic who could do this, there is nothing to loose and it's totally non-government affiliated so they couldn't stop us.

-Drake-

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The problem that I see is that you really don't have any verified psychics.

I know a lot of stories about this person or that person, but when you look them up, you don't see anything about them successfully cracking cases (not proveably). I do know that the US and Russian spy agencies tried to use remote viewing and psychics to spy on each other during the Cold War and that they gave this up because it didn't work.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
human psycs simply don't have the power. we need the prodigy to be born or help from god

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Humans cannot sneak up on alien people. The alien races are diligent in monitoring their surroundings during activities on and around Earth, especially in the proximity of humans. If you get yourself near the aliens, it's because they let you. You have to be invited. Only affiliated humans are allowed personal contact with the alien races-- the alien races are not allowed to have personal contact with personally unaffiliated humans.

Exceptions are possible but are very rare, and you would be detected by the alien people both naturally (psychically/spiritually) as well as technologically and dealt with immediately upon your arrival no matter in any form of physical or spiritual presence or thought.

We are especially sensitive in detection, recognition and communication by telepathy of our own personal alien contacts. All alien experiencers are "psychic" (everybody is) and can sense their alien contacts' presence by proximity and by distant thought. We humans have our own abilities, some greater than other humans, but all the visiting races are far in advance of us and have a higher level of control to counter whatever we can do.

Earth's secret leading govts have already been using "remote viewing" abilities to meet together within their organization, to spy on humans who have alien contact, and to meet with certain particular alien life for some length of time. Humans found with special abilities are seduced by govt, given false information against alien life, and recruited to work for secret govt.

I can't prove anything, but I say it for public consideration because I know it from my own experience.

[edit on 8/1/2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I know a lot of stories about this person or that person, but when you look them up, you don't see anything about them successfully cracking cases (not proveably).

Hmmm.... not sure where everyone lives but if you have Court TV channel from the States. Every night they have a program called Psychic Detectives. These are true stories of (usually) cold case files being solved by psychics. I said usually because there were one or two episodes when the psychic were brought in, while the case were still ongoing. But the point is, these cases were all solved with the help of psychics.

The Police usually exhaust all of thier techniques in solving the crime first before (if ever) they turn reluctantly to a psychic. This is because the Police, like so many of the populus, think anyone calling themself psychic is a nutcase. Unfortunately there are alot of nutcases and frauds out there taking advantage of people. This has given a bad name to the real psychics that are out there.

human psycs simply don't have the power.

It's not that they don't have the power for it, it's because they don't have the stomach for it. Usually these psychics are brought in to solve murders or violent rape cases (at least on Psychic Detectives). Some psychics will focus on a victim(s) final moments of his/her life, usually through the eyes of the victim(s), some can view as an observer (like Remote Viewing), just to get a clue of who the attacker is. This could mean going through the whole attack to get enough evidence for the Police to follow up. There are some psychics that are empathic and feel what the victim(s) is going through, whether it's being stabbed, shot or choked. Can you imagine going through all that just to solve a crime, over and over again?

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indellkoffer
I do know that the US and Russian spy agencies tried to use remote viewing and psychics to spy on each other during the Cold War and that they gave this up because it didn't work.

They didn't give it up. There are former Remote Viewers that worked for the government that now teach Remote Viewing to the general public. Ed Dames comes to mind, among others. The government still uses Remote Viewers but doesn't officially acknowledge same, just as they didn't officially acknowledge same when they were used in the Cold War, in Operation Desert Storm, etc.

Outside of doing it yourself, a really good approach is to get a group of metaphysically inclined people who are well-grounded to use a Spirit/Ouija Board to get Intel on Zetan spacecraft and activities. A group of US soldiers based in Europe in the late 1980s successfully used an Ouija Board to get uncannily accurate predictions about the future (the 1990s).

The same could be done for Intel on aliens.

[edit on 1-8-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatAncientWhiteDragon

...Psychic Detectives. These are true stories of (usually) cold case files being solved by psychics.

...Unfortunately there are alot of nutcases and frauds out there taking advantage of people. This has given a bad name to the real psychics that are out there.

Excellent points- very important and not as obvious to everyone as they could be. Thank you for pointing them out.

[edit on 8/1/2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I've read every page on your website a couple of times. Your determination is admirable.

Maybe you're familiar with the claims by some folks that they had previews of the somewhat recent tsunami in Asia.

My question is... Is that some of the type work your 'working group' participates in?

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Hi, Golemina. Thank you for visiting my site and for your support.

I'm not sure of exactly what you are asking but in any case the answer is no, not exactly.

Humans have natural abilities to "know" things by many senses other than the physical. Advanced races have that much further advanced abilities. All races share some same fundamental abilities, and all races have some unique abilities and/or level of abilities.

True clairvoyance is the ability to exclusively see things and events (not through anyone else) hidden from all of the senses. Time makes no difference in this, so future and past events can also be seen.

True clairvoyance is not natural to humans. A human who has true clairvoyant ability is either a spiritual mutation, which is incredibly rare, or has spiritually inherited the ability from another race, through another lifetime, which is more common.

Once one person sees an event, other people connected to him (of any race) may pick up on it through him by other senses, both physical and spiritual.

The alien races visiting Earth are not free to interfere with all of the natural or created events happening on Earth, or to warn humans about them, not even their own related humans. They have a strict jurisdiction, but they do everything they can to assist us within it. Changing the course of an event, even one event, has a domino affect usually ultimately detrimental to those they would be trying to help.

This is the simple way I have been taught about it by advanced life. There is more to it that I experience, but I don't understand it all.

[edit on 8/2/2005 by EarthSister]

top topics

join