It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Grey in Egypt Tomb

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
What about the group of Russians who all took a bus trip to Egypt and then went to a site that they believed aliens would land? I believe it had something to do with opening a tomb and some of the scientists worked out how long it would take a signal to get to some star system.

The scientists had return home (in Russia), but told family and friends. Then a bunch went back there. Videotaped some strange light coming from the sky and people kneeing and then, they all vanished.

Curious.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
yes sounds simuler

i think in the show they left that part out about sending a "singlal" into space..

and aparntly inside the tomp where the "alien" hummy was people could "use the power of there mind" and float eta,eta they had that on film but i dont real recall if they showed the "aleins" face i have it taped on vhs ill look when i have time

they did have a "aduction video" were there some peole who took a buss to be "taken" well the video showed a bright light with the people vaneshing with the camra dropping on the ground? but you never saw a "ship" just side view of some people

then they "found" a duater to the person you could clearly see in that video and the girl went "thats my mom omg what the NO!!" and craying and sh*t

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dmsoldier
yes sounds simuler

i think in the show they left that part out about sending a "singlal" into space..

and aparntly inside the tomp where the "alien" hummy was people could "use the power of there mind" and float eta,eta they had that on film but i dont real recall if they showed the "aleins" face i have it taped on vhs ill look when i have time

they did have a "aduction video" were there some peole who took a buss to be "taken" well the video showed a bright light with the people vaneshing with the camra dropping on the ground? but you never saw a "ship" just side view of some people

then they "found" a duater to the person you could clearly see in that video and the girl went "thats my mom omg what the NO!!" and craying and sh*t

Yep, that is the one....

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO

Originally posted by triplesod
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The above poster is 100% correct. Please see this thread.

Okay genius, what is the lotus sitting on? A weird looking stand, or a table, or a what?

It may be what you say it is but part of that image is very strange.

Oh, and I am tired of you too.

Tired of me? Why are you tired of me of all people?

I'm not tired of you, dont get uppity, I like your posts. I rarely agree with you but I do like your character.

Oh well, i know if you got to know me properly you would love me as i love you....

I think it stands on a marble table type thing, made especially for vases. I would have thought that they were popular in Ancient Rome and its empire and Ancient Greece but not Egypt, although I am sure it is something similar, not neccassarily marble.

CAn anyone give me spelling lessons?

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   

on a show called "KGB Files"

they "found a tomb with a alien or alien hybred and it was on video tape"

i would like to know if theres any posts on this??

Yeah, I posted about this a while back. It is really fascinating, though the peeps in the know here seemed to debunk it. I will try and find the thread for you, young soldier.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   

on a show called "KGB Files"

they "found a tomb with a alien or alien hybred and it was on video tape"

i would like to know if theres any posts on this??

here you go DM (what does DM stand for by the way?)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
wowa i havnt seen this thread for a bit

tri the "DM" means DEATHmatchSOLDIER I made it up on a online shooting game

thanks foir the link ill check it out

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
that dosnt seam to be it (but it could be)

the mummy they found was alot bigger, like a full sarcughiges (spelling)

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod

Originally posted by Seapeople

Originally posted by $tranger
"Cosmic Conspiracies were recently searching the web for pictures of ancient Egypt for a forthcoming T Shirt project for this site. Whilst we were visiting various Egyptology sites we came across this picture that was taken inside the Tomb of Ptah-Hotep, at Saqqara, Egypt, which dates back to the 5th Dynasty. The picture shows servants offering food to the Egyptian sage and Philosopher Ptah-Hotep (who is sat at a table to the left of this part of the picture). Ptah-hotep served during the reign of Izezi as a sage. His maxims are in the Prisse Papyrus which are in the Louvre. Izezi was the eighth king of the 5th Dynasty and ruled Egypt from 2388 till 2356 BC.

We were flabbergasted to say the least when we took a closer look at this image and could make out an 'alien grey' in the bottom of the picture! Does this prove that the building and placement of the Pyramids were aided by alien intelligence?

read the rest here: www.darkstar1.co.uk...

First off, I am not even sure that image is a "grey" to start with......

uhmm, maybe if you read the whole of threads instead of just the original post you would be able to with complete certainty

Umm,

Maybe I wanted to give my own opinion, whether it was someone elses opinion as well or not. Just because someone agrees or disagrees with me, doesnt mean I can't speak my mind. I gave my opinion on what I saw in the image. Nothing more, nothing less. Thats what the person posting really wanted dont you think?

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Triplesod went to your link about grey alien, fantastic proves its not an alien everyone should go have a look at that link, also a question to all, looking at that site with the pictures of so called aliens and other out of this world stuff, there is a pic of the female face on mars, if greys are responsible for this how come its a human face!

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 03:23 AM
link   
i see the flowers and i see the alien. could be both. Maybe that was the intent when they drew it. to look like 2 different images..could be. Its a cool post none the less.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 02:15 AM
link   
yes the top part looks like a flower but the bottom still looks like a body to me..

[Edited on 17-1-2004 by littlegreenmen]

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by littlegreenmen
yes the top part looks like a flower but the bottom still looks like a body to me..

[Edited on 17-1-2004 by littlegreenmen]

How does this look like a body? It's a friggin' vase with lotus blossoms. How can it be any more obvious that this is not a picture of an alien? Micheal Jackson looks more like an alien than this picture.

I would love to see proof that the ancient Egyptians had contact with extraterrestrials, but this picture only proves that they gave offerings to the dead.

The Pyramid texts are WAY more interesting if you can find a translation of them. Here's a bit--

"He that flieth flieth! He flieth away from you, ye men. He is no longer on earth, he is in the sky...He ascendeth into the sky among his brethren, the gods...He roweth in the sky in thy ship, O Ra, and he cometh to land in thy ship, O Ra. When thou ascendest out of the horizon, he is there with his staff in his hand, the navigator of thy ship, O Ra. Thou mountest up to the sky and art far from the earth..."

[Edited on 19-1-2004 by worshipthemoon]

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I was able to convince my mom that aleins may have been in egypt and on mars really .

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I know we see what we want to see but i have been looking at this picture for a while now trying to see a vase with leaves/flowers. Thing is i see only a picture of a typical grey alien. I have just watched a discovery program on egypt and saw how the workers were prone to a little bit of graffiti. Made me think that maybe this was some worker who decided to put this in the picture just to say "Hey look here at the alien"

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspirator

then how come they have found skulls all over egypt that are elongated.
check out this site, it explains and gives examples better then i can. www.alien-ufo-pictures.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join