It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Grey in Egypt Tomb

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2002 @ 09:13 PM
link   
"Cosmic Conspiracies were recently searching the web for pictures of ancient Egypt for a forthcoming T Shirt project for this site. Whilst we were visiting various Egyptology sites we came across this picture that was taken inside the Tomb of Ptah-Hotep, at Saqqara, Egypt, which dates back to the 5th Dynasty. The picture shows servants offering food to the Egyptian sage and Philosopher Ptah-Hotep (who is sat at a table to the left of this part of the picture). Ptah-hotep served during the reign of Izezi as a sage. His maxims are in the Prisse Papyrus which are in the Louvre. Izezi was the eighth king of the 5th Dynasty and ruled Egypt from 2388 till 2356 BC.

We were flabbergasted to say the least when we took a closer look at this image and could make out an 'alien grey' in the bottom of the picture! Does this prove that the building and placement of the Pyramids were aided by alien intelligence?

read the rest here: www.darkstar1.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 15 2002 @ 09:32 PM
link   

close up:

posted on Sep, 15 2002 @ 10:34 PM
link   
We tore that one to shreds last year. But ill hit the high notes. The picture of the alien is totally out of context with egyptian art. All paintings of faces are from a side profile only. What it is is somthing from the side that looks like an alien, or just a complete hoax. somebody mentioned cats on a vase or something like that, though I cant say exactly what it is myself.

posted on Sep, 16 2002 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Looks like a grey alien to me. You're probably right about how they only painted people from a sideprofile. But if you think about it, they would probably paint the alien from a frontal profile, to capture it's big eyes.

Hey have you heard about the tomb in the Great Pyramid? Their going look into it for the first time, tonight on FOX. Wouldn't it be cool if they dicovered evidence of aliens?

posted on Sep, 16 2002 @ 08:51 PM
link   
it would certainly explain how the egytians knew so much about the stars anyway.

posted on Sep, 16 2002 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Nah, didn't find anything on Fox but a skeleton, and behind the little door... another door! It would have been neat if there was sweet evidence like pictures and writings, maybe an unknown metal or technology? Instead of thinking about this stuff, I just watch Stargate
Me lazy. Maybe they drew it from the front because they're basically featureless except for the eyes or they saw them as gods. Look how they portrayed their gods, were they from the side too? I'm not sure so I'm really asking. Well if they're drawn from the front, this could very well be good evidence. Or just a hoax getting all our hopes up, I love aliens... the nice kind

posted on Sep, 17 2002 @ 11:36 AM
link   
We ripped it to shreds last year, as others have pointed out.

It's done by photoenhancing two leaf designs on the full panel. There's no face there.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Those pix have been around on the web for quite awhile.
It does confirm a session I had in regressive hypnosis, though. I saw myself as an Egyptian body, and the Greys wrapped me up and stood guard at my feet.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 03:32 AM
link   
It is an open lotus blossom with 2 lotus buds on each side in a tall vase. I have studied Egyptian history for years and can tell you that it is definitely not an alien. That picture is blurry and if you could see it clearly it would look like flowers instead of a "grey".

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 05:42 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The above poster is 100% correct. Please see this thread.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by $tranger
"Cosmic Conspiracies were recently searching the web for pictures of ancient Egypt for a forthcoming T Shirt project for this site. Whilst we were visiting various Egyptology sites we came across this picture that was taken inside the Tomb of Ptah-Hotep, at Saqqara, Egypt, which dates back to the 5th Dynasty. The picture shows servants offering food to the Egyptian sage and Philosopher Ptah-Hotep (who is sat at a table to the left of this part of the picture). Ptah-hotep served during the reign of Izezi as a sage. His maxims are in the Prisse Papyrus which are in the Louvre. Izezi was the eighth king of the 5th Dynasty and ruled Egypt from 2388 till 2356 BC.

We were flabbergasted to say the least when we took a closer look at this image and could make out an 'alien grey' in the bottom of the picture! Does this prove that the building and placement of the Pyramids were aided by alien intelligence?

First off, I am not even sure that image is a "grey" to start with......

So back in those days great government conspiracies must have been prevelant just like they are now! All these years and this is our best evidence! They must have been better at mind control then. How else could the egyptian leaders have held this under wraps for so many years???? Our leaders, who are trying to cover it up now, should take lessons from this I suppose.

Ok, back to reality. You have to dig the imagination these people have. That picture from the surface of mars does wonders for there credibility. It at least indicates the level of thought that they put into this.

It looks like a flower or maybe a helmet with horns coming out of it in my opinion.

PEOPLE SEE WHAT THEY WANT TO SEE

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople

Originally posted by $tranger

First off, I am not even sure that image is a "grey" to start with......

uhmm, maybe if you read the whole of threads instead of just the original post you would be able to with complete certainty

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
It appears like a gray, since their are many varieties out there. But the profile is more like a Mantid alien.

Has anyone seen a better resolution image before or know where it can be found. I would want a lot better image to look at first.

In terms of aliens being fronted' pictographs there may be a reason if it is believe they were gods and deserving of this honor and humans were not. What about Pharaohs? were they also recorded sideways?

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
while iv never seen the pictures of the gray before i agree that its either just a hoax or trick of the eye or bad picture etc. i was wondering what the other pictures where? i have seen them before but can never really get anything good on them. they can probably be debunked to but i was just wondering?

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
This link may be of interest:

www.catchpenny.org...

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Search option in the top left corner of the page... Repeat after me!!! Search option in the top left corner of the page.

Maybe we should offer a search tutorial???

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Search option in the top left corner of the page... Repeat after me!!! Search option in the top left corner of the page.

Maybe we should offer a search tutorial???

I think so and also teach people to read the thread fully!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT JUST THE ORIGINAL POSTERS MESSAGE!!!!

quoting THENEO
"Has anyone seen a better resolution image before or know where it can be found. I would want a lot better image to look at first. "

well THENEO. You can be one of the few who can see a better resolution pic if you just click the link i supplied only 4 posts above yours.

This forum really saddens me some days

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I think that the Egyptians were aided by alien intelligence in the building of the pyramids, because the aliens understood the scientific/spiritual mastery of the egyptian people. The evidence points out the fact that the pyramids were aligned with stars in space, which shows egyptian scientific expertise.

The flying aircraft pictures are pretty interesting, too. It's almost a kind of prophecy that was made in the past about the future. Maybe we should take the prophecies of today made about the future seriously.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The above poster is 100% correct. Please see this thread.

Okay genius, what is the lotus sitting on? A weird looking stand, or a table, or a what?

It may be what you say it is but part of that image is very strange.

Oh, and I am tired of you too.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
on a show called "KGB Files"

they "found a tomb with a alien or alien hybred and it was on video tape"

i would like to know if theres any posts on this??

top topics

<<   2 >>

join