It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

look what i found on google what do you think

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
this is related to the 3rd world war post Israeli Defense Minister Shaul Mofaz cancelled a recent trip to Washington over new US demands that it be allowed to oversee Israeli arms exports. Newsday reported Thursday that the new US demands are part of growing crisis over Israeli arms sales to China, according to Israeli officials youmay have to look down abit

[edit on 29-7-2005 by leejones]

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Israel just apologized for this a few weeks ago. The US threatened to not share military tech like the new F35 JSF and Israel said "sorry" fast.

I can’t imagine the Israeli's would compromise the ONLY ally they have in the world that easily...And certainly not for China.

Hey, let’s face it: The only reason Israel hasn’t been wiped off the map is because of its relationship with the USA. They aren’t very liked by their neighbors.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The only reason they haven't been blown off the map is because of their relationship with GOD, not the United States. Read the Bible.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by bulhead
The only reason they haven't been blown off the map is because of their relationship with GOD, not the United States. Read the Bible.

I don't want to stear this into the religious convo, so just for clarification, only a small portion of the world (some forms of Christianity, and judaism) believe that... many christians do not, since Jews were cast down, and they haven't accepted Jesus as the messiah yet.
so lets not get egocentric here... stick to what can be seen and proved...
not the various interpretations of the bible whos accuracy is questionable... (which interpretation do we pick to use as the authority?)
I hope you see my point, and that i am not trying to be arguementative... jsut the opposite...

America has been the largest reason that the arab countries have not attacked little israel... I don't think that muslims are quaking in there boots at what god promised the jews... they don't beleive it and don't care...

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I just typed out a fairly long reply to skippy's comment about the US being Israel's only ally. Then, by the end, I realised that some people are ignorant by choice. And nothing you can say will ever enlighten or educate them. I think a lot of people can benefit from realising this.

Skip over the ignorant here at ATS. It can save you a lot of frustration. Maybe we cam make a slogan out of that somehow, and create a movement.

I just don't have time for idiots anymore. It's getting ridiculous.

top topics

join