It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge about the All Seeing Eye.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I have read about the All Seeing Eye and so and so, just now I went to www.psitech.net... and noticed the symbol of the pyramid.

I've been reading books about the Gov having a real life machine to enchance spying abilitys through a virtual reality, is it somehow associated with the third eye when they sit/lay on this machine? (PROJECT STARGATE)

You see the symbol at star bucks and everywhere, its creepy.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I cant give you all the masonic mumbo jumbo about the eye. But I can give you a different perspective on it.

www.mindtoysrus.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Hope this helps a little.

freemasonry.bcy.ca...

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiggy
Hope this helps a little.

freemasonry.bcy.ca...

In the link it says that the "all seeing eye" is not a masonic symbol. To this I would have to agree. In my opinion it is a "Illuminati" symbol, symbolizing the trio of white light orbs that see all. And I would go further in saying that threw history it has had many names. I believe the reason it is associated with freemasonry is only a type of mark, a trademark of ownership. You can find the same "ownership" seal on the one dollar bill as well as many corparate logos.

Also from the link...........

The pentalpha seems to have been widely used in Christianity, and may even be found in certain Gnostic sects. It is commonly known as the "Star of Bethlehem," the "Star of the East," or "Star of Solomon," and is a symbol of Divine guidance.

There are other parralles in history that also reference "stars", one being the bringer of light, and even the "Burning bush that was not consumed" that was presented to moses. I suspect it was one of these "Stars" or white light orbs masqurading as God.

[edit on 30-7-2005 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
In the link it says that the "all seeing eye" is not a masonic symbol. To this I would have to agree.

You are wrong. The link said that the EYE AND THE PYRAMID are not masonic! The all-seeing-eye is ABSOLUTELY a masonic symbol! Here's a picture of a VERY common masonic apron:

Now can you really say that the all-seeing-eye is NOT a masonic symbol?

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   

3. Is the eye and pyramid a masonic symbol?
No.

Your argument is with the author of the page, not me. I mearly agreed with him.

And to the original PSI link

I would say it is a direct link to the white light orb...............

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Here's an interesting study and collection of the All-Seeing Eye symbol in popular culture on the British Columbia and Yukon Grand Lodge website.

freemasonry.bcy.ca...

It seems clear to me that the symbol represents psychic ability.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
One of my relatives is a Freemason and when I inevitably asked him all he said was 'it is within a certain context' or words to that effect.

And I wear it round my neck too, so I hope it's not bad. I feel I get more insight into things over time though.

I found this on Wikipedia, makes sense with what my relative said too:

The Eye of Providence also appears as part of the iconography of the Freemasons. The all-seeing eye is then a reminder that a Mason's deeds are always observed by the Grand Architect of the Universe. Typically the Masonic Eye of Providence has a semi-circular glory below the eye — often the lowest rays extend further down. Sometimes the Eye is enclosed by a triangle, but here this is seen as a reference to the Freemason's preference for the number three in numerology. Other variations of the symbol can also be found, with the eye itself being replaced by the letter ‘G’, representing the Grand Architect.

The first official Masonic reference to the Eye of Providence is in The Freemasons Monitor by Thomas Smith Webb in 1797, some years after the Great Seal was designed. The Masonic use of the Eye does not incorporate a pyramid, although the enclosing triangle is often interpreted as one.

It is a popular urban legend or conspiracy theory that the Eye of Providence and unfinished pyramid show the influence of Freemasonry in the founding of the United States. This was recently dramatised in the disney film National Treasure.

Although Benjamin Franklin, one of the members of the original design committee for the Great Seal, was a Freemason, it appears that he was not responsible for introducing the symbol, and may not even have been aware of it. Many masonic organisations have denied any special connection.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 1-8-2005 by AgentSmith]

top topics

join