It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 to 3 weeks till WW3... the time table...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Passer By
If this is the end times, then whopee. I have been waiting for this for a long time. Alas, somehow I doubt that this time it is true.

Although I think it is coming, but more because humans refuse to learn from the past mistakes and have poluted and caused an incredible lkack of respect for life.

ANyway, if it is the end - who is bringing the beer?

really hope that your beeing sarcastic. Just curious as to why you would wait for the end of times, if it was not a sarcastic comment?

the end is not going to occur antime soon, and terrorists do not have nukes within our country. I continue to stress its not a backyard pipe bomb, i tend to think constructing a WMD and transporting it throughout the country would be somewhat difficult.

on the other hand there will be a WWIII at somepoint, its inevitable. Maybe its why china and russia are holding the largest war games/exercises ever. Or why there are currently nuke drills being run throughout the country, or why northcom is currently up and running, and how rules have been drafted for homeland security to distribute soldiers throughout major cities.

also the past month i have been having crazy ass dreams. I work out of philly and a couple have been with me sitting in a building and i walk outside only to see a bunch of people running down the street screaming to take cover in the basement. Also have had a couple dreams about somehow seeing people loading a big object into a box truck. the lid was popped off and it was a nuke with a countdown timer with the number 11 in the beggining. I do not believe i can predict things which will happen in my dreams, and i do not believe that these dreams mean anything other than the fact i have been watching 9/11 stuff (thats where the 11 came from) and have been reading about a nuke in the country.

anyway like i said, i strongly strongly feel there are no nukes set to go off in october, wwIII will not happen anytime soon. And world nut daily needs to chill out with the scare tactic crap. Why would they be the only ones reporting on it?

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valerina

Those of you who think that aliens are resurrected saints and are "good", where do you draw this conslusion from? If it's bible-based, I don't see it. Can someone steer me in that direction? Thanks.

You've TOTALLY MISSED THE POINT !!! It's not that there ARE aliens, it's that this generation has been prepared to view those that are coming, AS ALIENS !

In any event, to a CERTAIN degree, not only is the Messiah ALIEN, but so are His followers.

John 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

If His Kingdom is NOT of this world, then is it not FROM ANOTHER?

John 8:23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

If He is NOT of this world, then is He not FROM ANOTHER?

John 15:19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

If His Followers are not OF THIS WORLD, then are they not OF ANOTHER?

Aliens are not the stuff you see in the movies, they are simply EXTRA TERRESTRIAL, which means, Not of the Earth (Not of THIS WORLD).

Hopefully that is clear now

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Is it spoiling things too much if one points out 2 - 3 weeks has long since been and gone?

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by sminkeypinkey
Is it spoiling things too much if one points out 2 - 3 weeks has long since been and gone?

either that or the requirements for a week have been made longer than 7 days

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitsunegari
i cant say i believe any of this, but it scares the willies outta me nonetheless.
so sad that, in this day and age, even children such as myself live in fear of being blown up at any given moment. god, humanity is so effed up, i cant stand it! what the hell is wrong with us!! are we so desperate to believe that we forget the value of a human life? was there ever a time when we loved our brothers?
what will become of us, i dont even want to think of. makes me sad that i am a part of this species.
good luck gettin yourself outta this one you dumbarse religious extremists!! congratulations, you have successfully caused the end of humanity as we know it! i hope your happy, you bastards...

".....humanity is so effed up, i cant stand it! what the hell is wrong with us?"
We are human, is all. And there are those who would like for us all to just go away..... except for them, of course, then life on earth will be just wonderful; but for who?

It's not just religious extremists; it culd be the atheists, too. They have their own agenda. Anyways, it was the belief in religion that made america what it is. There's good and bad, it seems, on every side.

Odd how so many people who are against the death penalty are pro abortion.

No.... I'm not saying you are in that group

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   
recommanded reading - www.jahtruth.co.uk

12:4 And his tale (of lies - John 8:35) drew the third part of the "Stars" (ch. 9:1) of heaven (into his army), and did (cause them to be) cast to the Earth (for their treason against God): and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born (Christ - second coming).
12:5 And she brought forth a Man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and [to] His Throne.
12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred [and] threescore "days".
12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon (Lucifer); and the dragon fought and his angels,
12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out to the earth, and his angels (you - Luke 9:55) were cast out with him (Matthew 25:41).
12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the Kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their (human) lives unto the death (John 12:25).
12:12 Therefore rejoice, [ye] heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the "earth" and of the "sea"! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time (6,000 years).
---
9:107. And there are those who put up mosques (churches; synagogues; etc.), by way of mischief and BETRAYAL - to disunite the Believers - and in preparation for one who warred against "I AM" (Revelation 12:7) and His Messenger aforetime. They will indeed swear that their intention is nothing but good; but "I AM" doth declare that they are certainly LIARS.
----------------------------

6:10 Jesus said: Many times have you desired to hear these words which I say to you, and you have no other from whom to hear them. There will be days when you will seek Me and you will not find me.
7:1 Jesus said: The Pharisees (politicians) and the Scribes (lawyers) have received the Keys of Knowledge, they have hidden them. They did not enter, and they did not let those enter who wished.
7:2 But you, become wise as serpents and innocent as doves.

14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the Morning (Star)! [How] art thou cut down to the earth, which didst weaken the nations!

2:34. And behold, We said to the (fallen) angels: "Bow down to Adam" and you bowed down (Luke 9:55). Not so Iblis (Lucifer): he refused and was haughty: he was of those who reject Faith.

--

7:11. It is We Who created you and gave you shape; then We bade the (fallen) angels submit to Adam, and you submitted (Luke 9:55); not so Iblis (Lucifer); he refused to be of you who submitted.
7:12. ("I AM") said: "What prevented thee from submitting when I commanded thee?" He said: "I am better than he: Thou didst create me from fire (energy), and him from clay."
7:13. ("I AM") said: "Get thee down from this: it is not for thee to be arrogant here: get out, for thou art of the meanest (of creatures)."
7:14. He said: "Give me respite till the Day they are raised up."
7:15. ("I AM") said: "Be thou among those who have respite."
7:16. He said: "Because thou hast thrown me out of The Way, lo! I will lie in wait for them on Thy Straight Way:
7:17. "Then will I assault them from before them and behind them, from their right and their left: nor wilt Thou find, in MOST of them, gratitude (for Thy mercies)."
7:18. ("I AM") said: "Get out from this, disgraced and expelled. If any of them follow thee,- Hell-Fire will I fill with you all (Matt. 8:22).

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 01:28 AM
link   
^^^^
What gives with all the scripture?
This prediction has gone beyond what it had predicted and laid forth.
John Ritter has struck again.
Anyhow, there is no merit or validity to this at all.

:shk:

seekerof

[edit on 4-12-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 03:19 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

John Ritter's dead.

Besides, what does the former star of "Three's Company" have to do with anything?

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by redmage

Originally posted by Seekerof

John Ritter's dead.

Besides, what does the former star of "Three's Company" have to do with anything?

I'm pretty sure he meant John Titor? Either way that's pretty funny

Can someone further clarify the rediscovery of the AoC please? I understand an archaeologist excavated a site in Ethiopia and allegedly found the AoC amongst other relics...but did they remove it from the site? Did they take photographs of it? I went to a few sites about this discovery claiming to have photos of it but they ended up being concept sketches

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I noticed that Behold never came back after his October Prophecy failed to eventuate.

Nothing like someone who is SO sure of their theory getting all bent out of shape when someone questions them, but never returns after the date they predicted would see the, "second coming", "start of WW3", "alien exposure" etc.

Hey Behold, if you are still out there, care to share your theory on why your "FACTS" didnt quite match up to reality? Was the Bible lying to you? Did GOD lie to you? After all God is supposed to have confirmed your theory, right?

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Dude, I think this was a very awesome post, & I've seen this coming for centuries now.

Just something you forgot, that may or may not be a part of it. Remember Saddam Hussein's underground bunkers? Well, guess what....? Our military has moved in & renovated them, upgrading them & making them better, & now they're occupying them.

Do you know why? Because the American Government knows what's going on, so does the Military, & they want some key people in the underground bunkers, so they have important people after the fighting begins to be running things over in the Middle East, instead of coming from the US to the Middle East in the middle of it. It's all about timing, staging, & intel.

I can't say who & what they do, but I've got 2 relatives over there right now, both of them in a Concrete Bunker each, in seperate parts of the Middle East. I won't say ranks or affiliations, can't do that as I don't want them hurt, or Me to get arrested for treason for giving away intel.

You've got to think outside the box once in a while, inside the box most of the time, & sometimes you've got to create a totally new box from scratch.

I voted the original person posting this, for the award, using up My last vote for the month.

[edit on 16-12-2005 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 05:15 AM
link   
'One flew over the cockoo's nest' comes to mind when I read these non-fullfilling predictions.

This prediction was made on 29-7-2005. Been "2 to 3 weeks till WW3" yet?

This crap still drawing flys and awards.....

seekerof

[edit on 16-12-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Is this the Aussie Bloke thread? Has it happened yet?

It's remarkable how people still cling onto a story or idea even when it has long passed.

[edit on 16-12-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Nevermind.

[edit on 16-12-2005 by ithilin]

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
This thread is about the beginning of World War III, and originally posted in the year 2005?

Umm .. . . .

It is called: "The Global War On Terror"

Global seems to imply the entire globe. The globe is the world.

Therefore:

Since it is a "global" war, stands to reason that WWIII has already begun.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Ah damn I was all set up in my bunker with my illicit black market guns and gas mask just waiting for all hell to break loose......

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join