It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Bombing Mastermind Aswat Was MI6?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
dh

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The story is now picked up by Alex Jones
www.infowars.net...

Well done djohnsto on ths one. You got my vote

[edit on 2-8-2005 by dh]

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Dom't mind me just testing a theory. if the previoous poster is on global ignore then my post should appear on page two.

Carry on. I was not here

Edit to add, see it worked nor more questions as to why the page was blank. It bothered me also earlier today, now its fixed. Again Carry on I was not here

[edit on 8/2/2005 by shots]

dh

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots
Dom't mind me just testing a theory. if the previoous poster is on global ignore then my post should appear on page two.

Carry on. I was not here

Edit to add, see it worked nor more questions as to why the page was blank. It bothered me also earlier today, now its fixed. Again Carry on I was not here

[edit on 8/2/2005 by shots]

Don't worry about testing shots
I'm testing too
Just to see if I'm back in here
I understand the confusion
It's about people not taking responsibility for their promises
I really wish we could get back to this absolutely important thread
It really is a piece of evidence

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Aswat will be sent to Britain soon:

LUSAKA, Zambia (CNN) -- The Zambian government says it has signed an agreement with Britain to deport Rashid Haroon Aswat, a suspected al Qaeda operative believed to have facilitated or recruited the July 7 London transport bombers.

Aswat, 30, will be sent to Britain soon, Zambian President Levy Mwanawasa said Wednesday.

A British-born citizen of Indian heritage, Aswat was arrested July 20 in Zambia. He also is wanted in the United States in connection with two active terrorism cases.

Zambia's decision appeared to settle a behind-the-scenes battle between Britain and American officials over legal custody of Aswat.

CNN

It'll be very interesting to see how he's handled compared to the other suspects. We need to keep an eye on this...

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   
According to The Times Aswat was arrested in Pakistan.

"he was armed with a number of guns, wearing an explosive belt and carrying around £17,000 in cash. He had a British passport and was about to flee across the border to Afghanistan."

www.timesonline.co.uk...

Some days later and he's caught in Zambia "held on violating the immigration laws of Zambia. "

www.thestate.com...

It seems as if he was caught in Pakistan and someone quickly got him out. Then someone else got him held in Zambia.

[edit on 4-8-2005 by tommyc]

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by C0le
Some of you spend alot of time bashing fox news and getting in little comments all the time about how bad they are, Yet you seem to spend so much time watching it.. and now... oh nm....

Also, some seem to also be iffy with MI5/6 about not Doing the right thing and handing these guys over to the CIA, As iff MI5/6 are bad now and the CIA is good in a way, Yet in other threads you claim Alqueda ect, doesnt exist, and we created it.... and america is evil ect...

You people confuse the hell outa me..

This is a very lame attempt to avoid the issue. Everyone uses oppostion media to enhance the credibility of their own claims. Fox News is not the sort of outlet that would be prone to invent something like this since it tends to work against their agenda. I want you to honestly tell me: If the report had come from a liberal, or conspiracy source wouldn't you also use that to discredit the account? I believe you would, and that is circular reasoning.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Sunday, July 17, 2005
Pictures from a demolition
I don't know what to make of this yet, except to say look at this:

rigorousintuition.blogspot.com...

The photo is the BBC's, taken in the immediate aftermath of the London bus bombing. Notice the white "Kingstar" van parallel-parked opposite the site of the blast? (The van is facing the opposite direction of the bus; the front of the bus had just passed.) Any guess what business is Kingstar's? Would you believe, "Controlled Demolition...in areas where minimal disruption and minimal noise requirements are paramount"?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join