It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

contacted through telepathy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The neo havent seen ur posts in a while if uve been away welcome back! I started to learn astral projection a while ago but when i saw somone in one of my sessions , i was told it was my ancestor, i never attempted it again.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Very interesting...can you give symptoms of the illness?

High fevers can make you hallucinate, so if you had one, that might be the case.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
i had an extremely high temperature although i cant be sure what it was because no one tested it.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I know that it's highly common during '___' trips and alien abductions for the aliens/entities to claim to make 'upgrades' to the human system. So i think your story checks out. I believe you had this experience whatever it was.

It could have been a hallucination. Or you could have lapsed into an altered state of consciousness due to your illness and your brain chemistry went wacky allowing you a peak into another world. I've had an experience myself during a half sleep/half waking state.

The entity doesn't need to be physical for it to be real. I'd also take THENEO's advice and be wary of such entities lies should you cross paths again.

Was anyone with you at the time of your experience?

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   

In a freewill universe a good entity is required to explain itself when interfeering with others lives.

Who made this rule, and who enforces it?

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion

In a freewill universe a good entity is required to explain itself when interfeering with others lives.

Who made this rule, and who enforces it?

That would be god, in the sense that if your actions and intentions are just, you should have no trouble explaining yourself, no reason to lie, no guilt, no fear. If you're a lying scumbag, you are concealing truth and are fearful of somebody discovering it. You would do yourself no favours.

In theory....

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
You might want to keep a journal to see if you hear or see anything else that is strange that you might have forgotten about. It's about at your age that some men start developing the signs of schizophrenia, a very serious disease, but one that can be helped with medication.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
KurtCobainUk-
When this happened to you, did it feel like your mind opened up? As if it was in a cage now, and was suddenely freed?
I HAD a telepathic forte until I chose to block it out, and when I had a telepathic thing, it wa ssorta like that. I was reading through your thing, and I was wondering if you had read someone's mind. Why would anyone tell you you're allright? I believe your story, but I'm wondering if u interepreted it the right way.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Sorry - don't mean to scare you about the schizophrenia thing. You probably DON'T have anything like that but it's something to think about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join