It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

contacted through telepathy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 06:04 PM
link   
well yesterday i fell extremely ill and collapsed but i was fully awake then i felt a feeling a extreme calm and a voice said dont worry ur safe then i could see a blurry image of an alien but i coudlnt remember shutting my eyes he said he wasnt going to hurt me that is if it was a he but the thing said its name was quecon or something similiar beginning with Q and he came from somewhere beggining with V sounding like vecon. anyway he said i was ill as he had just updated the implant that was in my body then i felt a pin prick in my cheek and he said he was just doing a brain scan i saw all these lines in my head then he said if i excremement a lot i should feel better than i "woke" up. was this for real? or was i just really ill?

[Edited on 7-2-2004 by kurtcobainuk]

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Man, I don't want to sound like a dick, but are you on Acid? That sounded really cool and all, but that is just too wierd. Sorry.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 06:10 PM
link   
lol no i wasnt on acid ive had this strange illness b4 and latest for a day as well. it was incredibly strange i'll give u that and does sound "far out"

[Edited on 7-2-2004 by kurtcobainuk]

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   
That sounds pretty freaky!!
Have you ever had this before or is this the first time?

Have you looked up vecon ...See if there is anything on that place in some ufo sites or abductes sites...

Maybe you should get a scan done?

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 06:14 PM
link   
ive had the one day illness b4 but never been contacted

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 11:10 PM
link   
get an x-ray to check for implant

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Kurt,
Could you write a more detailed description of what happened? Your first post is somewhat unclear.

Some of us are pretty paranoid about the possibility that the UFO forum is being filled with people trying to discredit research into its topic. In all honesty, I am having a hard time telling joke posts from real ones, nowadays, so it would be very helpfull if you could give more details in regards to this event.

For instance...
Can you tell us your 1)age 2)mental health status 3)physical status 3)location 4)abstract biography?

It is very important, in these cases, to rule out effects caused by perfectly terrestrial things like fainting or fevers/delirium.

I don't mean to be rude, but you sound like you could be a USAF OSI officer in some bunker somewhere laughing his behind off. Please provide details.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Just a reminder for everyone,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

this is a position we both support and we do not want any riducle of people who post these experiences, some may be telling porkies but thats a chance we will have to take.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by kurtcobainuk
well yesterday i fell extremely ill and collapsed but i was fully awake then i felt a feeling a extreme calm and a voice said dont worry ur safe then i could a blurry image of an alien but i coudlnt remember shutting my eyes he said he wasnt going to hurt that is if it was a he but the thing said its name was quecon or something similiar beginning with Q and he came from somewhere beggining with V sounding like vecon. anyway he said i was ill as he had just updated the implant that was in my body then i felt a pin prick in my cheek and he said he was just doing a brain scan i saw all these lines in my head then he said if i excremement a lot i should feel better than i "woke" up. was this for real? or was i just really ill?

[Edited on 26-8-2003 by cassini]

How do you know it was an alien? Maybe it was an angel?

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 11:57 AM
link   
sorry. i have been looking around these forums and ive seen a lot of people just messing about thats y i didnt know if i should post this. but im 17, male, fine mental health although i myself know i have a very strong imagination but this was extremely diff. personally i think id be too scared to have a scan done because what if they was actually something there? i think it would be too much to handle. but i think the last post is interesting "it might be an angel"

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 12:04 PM
link   
vecon came up with this on google nothing space like im afraid. "Vecon is a Russian firm that has been involved in system integration since 2001"

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 12:15 PM
link   
" i didnt know if i should post this"

Definitely and I wish more people shared their experiences. Unfortunately immature flaming by individuals in the past has meant that people tended not to share their experiences. I`m not saying I`ll beleave all of these events but myself and OzChris will do our best to stop idiots from commenting on it.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 12:40 PM
link   
You say you had an illness, so did you take any drugs to take your fever down or whatever? I remember once my little brother was sick and he took some advil or something, then that night he was all sweaty and he started yelling, me mum said he looked posessed. He was screaming like "Booji! I don't want him here..." Who? "The pink guy!" He said that when my dad walked in his room... he says he had a dream about pink tubes or something, but he doesn't remember his 'posession' at all. Strange things can happen when you're sick... though I worry about what I'll say to people when I'm half awake...

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 06:33 AM
link   
no i didnt take any drugs for the illness. it will remain a mystery i think

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
oooo what an old post ive found. my very first ats post. hmmmmm.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
...have you had any experiences with these strange beings before? If so.....that may answer some of your questions....they could just be checking up on you like you mentioned.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
So many people claim to be abducted by aliens or contacted by them, yet noone has legit proof.

I need more details.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I just wanted to clear up the Office of Special Investigations is nothing more than air force detectives. OSI is a branch of the Security Forces, which I am in. There is nothing secret about them, you can find them on any air force base in a building that says OSI. There main job is too bust people using drugs and givin background checks before an individual is givin a security clearance...they did it to me before i was givin my clearance. They are nothing more than the Air Force's version of the FBI.

Now onto what happened to u, when i was younger I had this medical problem and i'm told it is quite common. What it does is whenever u have a fever u hallucinate, it happened to me for a long time. That could be your answer right there.

[Edited on 7-2-2004 by USAFSF]

[Edited on 7-2-2004 by USAFSF]

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
cheers thanks for all ur info, i havent had an illness since as bad as this and havent been contacted again so i think i was just extremely ill and reading too many ufo books.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
My suggestion is that you call on this being and demand an explanation. In a freewill universe a good entity is required to explain itself when interfeering with others lives. A negative entity may give an explanation but it may be a lie.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join