It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gays with guns! Pink pistols comming to a town near you!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 05:29 PM
link   
It made one state senator laugh. It made one of the leaders of Michigan's gay community cringe.

But the juxtaposition of gays and guns made perfect sense to Albert Lowe, who is starting a Michigan chapter of the Pink Pistols, a gay gun-rights group with 37 chapters in the United States and at least 5,000 members.

www.freep.com...

You know, this sounds really strange, but I'm all for it. I'm a big supporter of 2nd ammendment rights, and Ithink it's great that groups other than right wing republicans support gun ownership.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I'm for it all the way! (I bet you never would have guessed
)
As long as a group wants to protect everyones 2nd Amendent rights i'm with em....to a point.
This organisation does nothing to harm me or my own.
[[[[putting on fireproof suit]]]]]]]
They do not in any way harm American society. In fact, I think they strengthen it.
They will now put a question into the minds of a psycho that may attack them just for a personal choice.
The list goes on.
I can't say I 100% understand homo-$exuality (is that a bad filter word?..changed it just in case) but I see no reason to demonize people for a choice that has no influence on my life.
As long as they don't go on a "kill all straights" rampage, I'm cool.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Im all for it. I firmly supporter of the 2nd amendment as well and if you are gay, straight, whatever, if you are over 18 go and buy a gun and practice your rights before they are nonexistent.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 08:41 PM
link   
That's cool and bad, bad news for democrats, imho.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 04:03 AM
link   
The Democrats are supposed to be for cival rights. Well, gun ownership is a cival right too!

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 05:05 PM
link   
We have local gay gun ownership groups here in Seattle.

It amazes me that women and gays seem to buy in the Democrat party line that guns are bad. Women and gays have every reason to be concerned with thier safety, especially with all the gya bashing and incedents like Matthew Shepherd and stuff, gays are at risk of getting beat up and attacked by rednecks and stuff.

Women always make good targets for criminals too. If anything, these two groups should be screaming for gun rights.

Ive met more and more gays who are afraid for thier lives and are getting guns to defend themselves. It really boosts thier self confidence, knowing that while the cops may not care about thier safety, they are taking more control over thier own lives.

top topics

join