It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens & Reincarnation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I know a guy who is from Columbia who told me about his lifestyle. Now I don't remember everything exactly but if anyone has anymore info on this let me know. He told me how he meditates every morning at 3 am to pray to god. He said that the whole alien thing is tied into god. He says that you have to form your own relationship with God and accept him and do certain things like not eating meat or drink alcohol. Now here is what I found interesting, he said that if you do all this then when you die you get reincarnated as a higher being AKA an alien. You can only be reincarnated as an equal or higher. This process goes on and on until you find God. He said that he has been with people when they have summoned UFO’s and has met with them. Now as much as I want to believe him I'm not sure. Maybe someone here can tell me more about this. Thanks

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Lots of stuff I could say here but, lets make this quick. Aliens believe highly in reincarnation, god and the cycle of spiritual evolution. To back this up, I can refer you to the Interview with an Alien, a VHS tape smuggled out of an area-15 like facility by a worker of a real alien being questioned. The ET was the third they have captured. All the Ets discussed the facts about god, etc.

to link this, a fellow called Paramahansa Yogananda talks about this and meditation. The path he created follows exactly with what you’re talking about. He wrote the book autobiography of a yogi, might want to check that out.

PS: he talks about reaching a state in which the yogi has no need for sleep or eating and gets all of his food and energy through a spinal channel.

check out posts on the chupa and cloning

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Alien Autobiography

Originally posted by drakefist
Aliens believe highly in reincarnation, god and the cycle of spiritual evolution.

Oh yeah. I saw that tape, but the reincarnation part is inaccurate, as demonstrated here:

Interview with an Alien
“I used to believe in reincarnation.”
“But you know what? I don´t anymore.”
“I died once and I haven´t made a comeback since.”

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

[edit on 7/30/2005 by Majic]

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
sounds cool. I want to look more into this

Can anyone give me the link to the alien interview?

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Very good thread start. I agree with this position on after death.

Dallas

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Can you lay off the bong for a while please? I fail to see how an "alien" equates a reincarnated being on the path to a spirtual divininty aka God. Why does it have to be an alien?? Why not another human who has progressed in their spiritual awareness? Neither Aliens nor God are proven facts at this point. So how then do you prove the physical or spirtual link? Ok lets suppose this tape of this "alien" is real. How do you or I should say is it proven that the god it is talking about and our god are one in the same? Maybe it is talking about its own believe in "religion" or god(s)? Don't you think its a bit early to start believing this? With this thought your throwing a lot out of the window. What happened to man being created in Gods image? Aliens certainly look nothing like us at all. Not too mention why would this alien or advanced spiritual being (who was once human)
come back to earth? Had he or she not learned all that was required of them to advance. Seems like it would be a very large backslide. I'm sorry I dont buy it.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   
When i said alien i don't neccessarily mean the green or gray guys. I meant a person that was reincarnated into a higher being. I never mentioned what they looked like, for all I know these people that get reincarnated can look human.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Ok, first of all the alien wasn't talking about god in the tape, because it was under a huge amount of pressure and it has what looks like a severe case of chafing on its forehead due to the UFO crash it must have been through or the E.T. retrieval program the government uses. When a top UFOlogist viewed the tape, he cried because it’s quite sad. The creature starts bobbing its head and going into uncontrolled motions, which you couldn't exhibit with a puppet. It opens and closes its mouth and some foamy liquid comes out.. And finally the medical staff comes into the room they have it in from behind and checks its nasal and oral cavities for hemorrhaging. The interview ends there because of the creature’s physical condition.

The atmosphere of our earth is very different from the planet they are suited for.

Back to God. The VHS tape has about a half hour of other stuff on it before it actually shows the uninterrupted raw footage taken from Groom Lake. They interview the guy who got the tape out, and when they ask him what types of things did all of the extra terrestrials which you interrogated all say in common, he explains about their deep belief in god and in the life after death, and how it is not forever but only longer than your life on the physical plane, and then you are returned based on your current karmic plan to the physical one.

--
For screenshots from the interview, and pictures of the alien there is 2 links on this post of mine that are the best: H- link to post

=Drake=

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Well, I believe in Reincarnation personally and I believe Yaweh AKA God, is an ET him self trying to take over our beautiful blue planet with ETs using our own souls.

I personally believe we can acheive god like powers on our own and becoming much more than a servant of this sick Yaweh, that's what makes us a liability to them.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I hope that God is related to the ufo's that visit our planet. I can't help but believe God created them as he did humans. What I don't understand is why God has allowed men to rule this earth. It's obvious that females are the superior and should be in control.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by drakefist

The atmosphere of our earth is very different from the planet they are suited for.

Back to God. The VHS tape has about a half hour of other stuff on it before it actually shows the uninterrupted raw footage taken from Groom Lake. They interview the guy who got the tape out, and when they ask him what types of things did all of the extra terrestrials which you interrogated all say in common, he explains about their deep belief in god and in the life after death, and how it is not forever but only longer than your life on the physical plane, and then you are returned based on your current karmic plan to the physical one.
=Drake=

It could'nt be all that different since pretty much no alien abduction report talks about enviromental apparatus wearing aliens. They all seem to do just fine from these reports. So how different is our two atmosphears? And this guy who got the tape out. He, what talked to these aliens and they just up and told him about god, and reincarnation and how its based on your good vs bad actions in life? Thats the jest of it? I would think thats highly open to interpertation. Personally I find it very hard to believe that our religion would conside with one of an alien civilazation. Second I come back to the same question I posed in my orginal post. How do we know everyone is talking about the same "God" Did the aliens also say christ came to their world and died for their sins too?

Not to be a smartass or anything I just wonder how so many people can just swallow these assumptions as truth without anything concrete to back it up with. I have seen the video in question as well. It looks well hokey to put it lightly.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic

Interview with an Alien
“I used to believe in reincarnation.”
“But you know what? I don´t anymore.”
“I died once and I haven´t made a comeback since.”

GORDON SHUMWAY WILL NEVER DIE!!
A curse on you!!

Long live ALF!

In regards to this thread so the Moderators don't wet their pants in anticipation of being able to moderate...

I've read theories similar to this, that each stage of evolution brings you a level closer to the 'GOD', which is meant to be basically knowledge beyond anything we can currently understand. With this higher level of knowledge comes the ability to create worlds and galaxies as all energy is light and the power of light is what makes the Universe more than just a dark space of nothingness. The original GOD is the source of this light. Aliens we do know of have mastered a level of light control that humans have yet to understand which is how they travel and how they source and energy/mass for their crafts.

I believe something along the lines of depending on how your Karma cashes out when your spirit moves on from your body, determines your next step in your spiritual evolution.

I've heard a theory that spiritual life as we know it, be that human or Alien has a natural desire to spread itself out around the Universe like a plant spreads it's seed in the wind and with enough guidence or evolutionary luck will eventually leave it's home world and venture into space to spread itself and continue the growth of spirituality so spiritual energy can continue to exist and the universe continues to live.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Thank you TheShroudOfMemphis...
Finally someone who was willing to do what I asked and give me more info on this.
By the way guys I wasn't talking about any video, so I don't know where that came from. I did in fact see it and i think it's beat. The Gov would be all over that. I'm sure they would track down everyone who had access to the video and threaten their lives or whatever the Gov. does to make people do as they say.
Dallas thank u for the support

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
There is a UFO cult that is based out of Quebec Canada that call themselves Raelians who believe that Raelians are immortal because they transfer their Conscience into cloned bodies. This group is also the moneybackers of ClonAid which claimed to have successfully cloned 13 babies back in 2003.
Raelians

ClonAid

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Well, I believe in Reincarnation personally and I believe Yaweh AKA God, is an ET him self trying to take over our beautiful blue planet with ETs using our own souls.

That is an intriguing perspective.

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
I personally believe we can acheive god like powers on our own and becoming much more than a servant of this sick Yaweh, that's what makes us a liability to them.

Becoming Co-Creators and participating in a war of "Magick versus Technology" would definitely put a damper on their subtle subjugation of this us.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by YoungN
sounds cool. I want to look more into this

Can anyone give me the link to the alien interview?

Heres a link to the video:

www.crowdedskies.com...

Scroll down near the end, look for the words "Alien interogation / Interview", click the pic of the grey and wait for it download. The video is not that long, 52 seconds, and has been edited, and there is no sound.

Here's more info on the video:

www.crowdedskies.com...

[edit on 2-8-2005 by Striker122]

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I really dont know what this video has to do with the topic? This guy I know did mention that his spiritual guide is in Canada.

top topics

join