It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th London Bomber Arrested in Rome

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
According to Sky News, the 4th bomber has been arrested in Rome.

Reported by AP & AFP newswire services.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Let's hope the Swiss Guards interrogate him with their usual thoroughness.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Excellent!! Now shoot him. I have said this time and time again, but these guys dont deserve the gound they stand on, a nice round in the head will sort that out quickly.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
No, no no Zanzibar! These guys are hugely valuable. Imagine what/who they know. We need to 'extract' every drop of information we can get from these vermin. Once we've gotten everything we can possibly get... well... have you seen the movie, 'Fargo'??

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Okay, extract info, then shoot them. And no, I habe not sen the film Fargo, is it good though?

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Well... yea. But there's this scene where a guy feeds another guy into a wood chipper. I think you get my point.

dom

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
To be honest, I doubt these guys are particularly scared about dying. They'd love to be marytrs for their cause. Much better to leave them in jail until they die, it isn't going to be fun for them, the other prisoners will make sure of it...

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Yes, and they are in Roam.. the'll never expect the Spanish Inquisition!!!

"NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISTION!!!!"

Get ...... the comfy CHAIR!!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Im sure their scared of dying, the last one they caught was nearly crying. Hoping the police wouldnt shoot him.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Some extra info is that the 4th bomber was followed across France and in to Italy where he went to stay with his brother in Rome.

Another person has been arrested in Rome and I'm guessing it could be his brother.

new topics

top topics

join