It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things are breaking fast now. China must submit!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by gman55

Originally posted by rapier28
streptococcus is your average flu strain and vaccines are available for the suis strain.

Damn birds, can't keep the flu to themselves.

[edit on 1-8-2005 by rapier28]

The strep is a bacterial infection (not a virus)

Yes, sorry, i use the term "flu" loosely here. What i mean is that the common cold is also a streptococcus strain.

PS BTW Boxum is still reporting on an Ebola/Plague sequence.

Yes, but a different outbreak to the one before, as far as i know.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Yep. Seems to be three seperate outbreaks happening.

1 - China's "pig flu" in southern area. (might be several agents here)
2 - Russia's H5N1 outbreak (from Qinghai area)
3 - Indoneasia has multiple disease outbreaks in pigs, birds and humans ( dead)

It looks like the MSM has finally gotten off their collective butt's and taken notice. Hope that they can get more reporters into China and finally get the story out without all the CCP rhetoric.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Again thanks to Dr. Niman for his thoughtful anaylsis..

Commentary
H5N1 and Ebola Recombinants in Qinghai and Sichuan

Recombinomics Commentary
August 2, 2005

The spread of H5N1 along Russia's southern border and the increase toll in Sichuan province form the mysterious pig disease, demand more transparency from China who claims to have never had a human case of H5N1 and a fatal pig disease due to a relatively benign bacterium.

Boxun reports indicate that China has several strains of H5N1 and Ebola capable of causing human disease. Although sequence data for the early Qinghai isolates were published, China has failed to share samples from live birds or bird flu isolates beyond the 12 collected in May. Similarly, samples from Sichuan appear to be lacking. Sichuan is adjacent to Qinghai, suggesting a possible linkage.

Boxun reports also describe an industrial accident and use of the wrong treatment as part of the problem in Sichuan. The are also rumors of problems caused by an adenovirus vectored hog cholera vaccine. There many be several viruses involved, including an Ebola recombinant.

Thus, there clearly appear to be too many viruses in the area that could recombine and create a new entity. Ebola and H5N1 share a region in common that could allow for recombination between the two viruses. Having Ebola and H5N1 co-circulating creates a potentially volatile situate. This situation could be exacerbated by a adenovirus vectored vaccine because adenovirus also has homology to this region, as does African swine fever virus.

Thus, the boxun report describing recombinants could be referring to many different combinations including Ebola and H5N1 or either one plus adenovirus linked of hog cholera virus.

To resolve these issues, samples must be provided. China has created a genetically unstable environment and denials of human H5N1 infections or creating new bacterial diseases are not acceptable.

www.recombinomics.com...

Does anybody else get the hebie jeebies from this stuff, or is it because no one in the US has died yet?

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I wanted to add some information I came across this morning. Now this to me is really scary considering that China hasn't made a peep about any of this.
Pig Disease in Humans Stirs Worry

Experts on a strep germ that's sickening people and pigs in China are baffled by reports of 37 farmers suddenly falling ill, bleeding under the skin and dying - all previously unheard of with the disease.

Though not uncommon in pigs, Streptococcus suis is seldom seen in people and never dozens of cases all at once - raising bigger questions about whether the germ has mixed with some other bacteria or virus.
"Something is different," Marcelo Gottschalk, one of the world's leading experts on the disease, told The Associated Press on Wednesday.
Mr. Gottschalk works at the University of Montreal in Canada in the world's only reference laboratory for the disease and says no one in China has contacted him for help since the outbreak was reported last month
www.rednova.com...

Now...
Ebola Recombinant Linked to Mystery Illness in Sichuan China?

I believe that this has been posted before but I wanted to mesh the two because to me it sounds as if the filovirus Ebola may have infected the pigs and combined with the avian flu OR this strep bacteria and produced a new strain able to infect humans with hemmoragic results like Ebola.

The interview goes on like this:

D: "It's alright. We ran tests on those samples and isolated the SZ77++A3231 virus."

I: "What is this SZ77++A3231 virus?"

D: "This is a strain of the Ebola virus."

I: "Would you like to comment about it?"

D: "It's rather impossible to totally explain it."

I: "I can understand so, but why is the term "less-infectious" always affixed to our version of the Ebola virus?"

D: "There are 2 reasons for doing so. First, to reduce panic among the people should it ever leak. And second, the Ebola virus has evolved in China. Re-combination has been detected. Most prominently at the portion which determines its effect on humans (very technical description, I can't describe it. sorry.). Also, abrupt breaks in the sequencing were detected, leading to changes in the incubation period. (Or possibly "changes in the incubation period were detected")

I: "How were these viruses classified then? / Could you elaborate more about the various strains?"

D: "Previously, strains of Ebola in China always had the EBO prefix. Subsequently following information leaks, the classification method was changed. We stopped using the EBO prefix. Instead, coupled with the discovery that the virus had become more virulent and lethal, we re-named the strains according to the placed where they were first discovered. For example, the strain in June became the SZ77++A3231. Sometimes, we don't even use their place of discovery, instead directly naming it the ++A3231."

I: "In that way, the Ebola virus wouldn't even be brought into the picture."

D: "Precisely, viruses such as the Ebola are national secrets."

www.recombinomics.com...

The above comments by a physician involved in testng samples from patients in the mysterious swine outbreak in Sichuan indicate that one of the agents isolated is a recombinant Ebola virus originally isolated from Shenzen.

If this has any truth to it, we could be seeing a new strain of virus. Combined with a strep virus and Ebola I think this could have potential of wiping out alot of people.

Any thoughts? Can someone add to this?

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Hey FredT and Valhall......this will blow you away...

Audio Link

www.intelligencesummit.org...

Talks about China's "State secret"

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Beat me to it Gman. I just listened to the audio about 20 min ago. This should cinch it.
I'm going to make my husband listen to it tonight as he didn't believe him when I told him Ebola was in China too.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
This is a conspiracy board and we are seeing one being done right before our eyes and nobody is jumping on this? WOW!

I read so many threads about "cover ups" WELL???
We worry about biological and imminent dangers from terrorists or our very own gov and here we have a naturally occuring virus one of the smallest microbes on earth running rampant and here we are like sitting ducks.
No pun intended LOL

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
This is a conspiracy board and we are seeing one being done right before our eyes and nobody is jumping on this? WOW!

I read so many threads about "cover ups" WELL???
We worry about biological and imminent dangers from terrorists or our very own gov and here we have a naturally occuring virus one of the smallest microbes on earth running rampant and here we are like sitting ducks.
No pun intended LOL

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Amazing is'nt it, that there are more posters and reads on Bush's vacation days and the price of gasoline than on something of a potentially historic event that is happening right now?

Maybe I should post the information with this topic header...."Elvis has left the building and wants you to read this..."

Hell, maybe thats not far off the mark?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join