It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people think Hitler was a Christian?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir

Originally posted by spamandham

If there are people that think Hitler was a Christian, that must be because they are either insane or cant read. In his "confession" book, Hitler made it very clear he was a Luciferian and that His plan was to "Clean" humanity form the "bad Races". He beleive "angels of light" had given him this plan.

I've been searching for this and can't seem to find what you're talking about. Do you have a reference?

Get the book "Spear of destiny" its there... maybe you can find it online or even to download ...

Well, I guess I was looking for the confession book itself. Does "Spear of Destiny" have references to Hitler's own writings in which he refers to himself as a Luciferian?

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by spamandham

Well, I guess I was looking for the confession book itself. Does "Spear of Destiny" have references to Hitler's own writings in which he refers to himself as a Luciferian?

The confession book is " mine Konff" (sorry about spelling) im sure you can find it easily online... the " racial cleaning plan " is more detailed in the book "spear of destiny".

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfdarby
I have always heard that Hitler had Jewish Blood from Birth and he really thought that he could kill then all...
He did not understand his own Jewish History and Future !!!!!!

After the war Hitlers lawer claimed he was a Jew. Everyone said he was lying. Although it made me wonder.

Hitler repeatedly claimed he was a christian. With his mouth that is. Biblically speaking it takes both the heart and the mouth to make a christian. According to the Bible God is the one who knows the heart. But from his actions, I'd say Hitler was full of 'ca-ca' if you ask me.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Didnt hilter come from a jew back ground. I that he was a jew in part.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   

The confession book is " mine Konff" (sorry about spelling) im sure you can find it easily online... the " racial cleaning plan " is more detailed in the book "spear of destiny".

Mein Kampf

It's all there, Baastet - want to point out exactly the passages to which you're referring?

Also: Wiki page on Spear of Destiny-Hitler issue

[edit on 14-8-2005 by Tinkleflower]

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
For those who wish to claim Hitler was not a Christian, care to explain these photos?

Yes, Hitler was a Christian. Deal with it.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Ahh, sounds like a pharisee or something.... Hitler said he was a Christian but does his heart or his actions? hypocrite!
And by the way, a lot of those photos are Hitler with Catholic church. a LOT of Catholics pray to angels and icons and stuff, not bashing any Christians who call themselves catholic, but you cant say he was Christian because of his relationship with teh church.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DanD9
Ahh, sounds like a pharisee or something.... Hitler said he was a Christian but does his heart or his actions? hypocrite!
And by the way, a lot of those photos are Hitler with Catholic church. a LOT of Catholics pray to angels and icons and stuff, not bashing any Christians who call themselves catholic, but you cant say he was Christian because of his relationship with teh church.

Hitler had such a relationship with the church because he was a Christian. His antisemetic views were very popular at the time, even within the US. There are numerous dark hours within Christian history, and that was one of them. Like those of all authoritarian belief systems, Christians are not typically tolerant of other beliefs. Anti-semitism has its roots in the Bible, though thankfully, there has been revisionist reinterpretation of the anti-Jewish versus since WWII, but Christianity could fall for it again after memories of the holocaust fade.

You are not the authority on who is and isn't a Christian, whether it be Hitler, or Catholics, or some Protestant sect you disagree with. Hitler viewed himself as a servant of god, much like the kings of old. You can find Bible passages to support what he did.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Show me those bible passages. I am only showing how he acted in relation to the bible. And one of my best friends is Jewish, and so was Jesus.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Anyone want to know why he Allied with the weak ass Italians? The Holy Lance!!!! I kid you not, in ROme, there are Christian BS Pieces, I mean "artifacts". One is the Holy Lance said to give the owner immortality and invincable in battle as it had Jesus's blood on it.(It isn't an actual Lance but a spear that was said to have been used on jesus, which is BS since he didn't exist but hey Hitler was a superstitous christian)

Also know why he used the Swastika? They are 4 L's.
Love
Light
Life
Liberty

He was superstitious, he didn't want to fight Italy which had the Vatican and so forth.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Show me those bible passages. I am only showing how he acted in relation to the bible. And one of my best friends is Jewish, and so was Jesus.

There are numerous passages that anti-semites drew/draw on, but here's one example. It isn't hard to find them if you want more:

1 Thesselonian 2:14-15
For you, brethren, became imitators of the churches of God in Christ Jesus which are in Judea; for you suffered the same things from your own countrymen as they did from the Jews, who killed both the Lord Jesus and the prophets, and drove us out, and displease God and oppose all men.

[edit on 17-8-2005 by spamandham]

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
That doesnt make christianity antisemitic. Its just that the Jews killed their own prophets and the Messiah, most prophets were executed. Usually by foolish rulers lol, something everybody has.

And how does Hitler's belief in a "holy lance" make him a Christian, if he did? That sounds more like your average catholic belief to me.... You dont need the physical blood of Jesus on a spear or in a bottle to have eternal life....

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   

That doesnt make christianity antisemitic.

Who said it was? The statement was that there is material within the Bible for anti-semites to draw from. From Hitler's perspective, he was Christian, and his anti-semitic views were popular at th time not only in Germany, but all across Europe and in the US as well. If not for the holocaust, such perspectives might still persist.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Thanks for clarifying that, I guess you could draw from it. You have to admit however, that Hitler's actions were not truly Christian, right? If Jesus hated Jews, he had all the oppurtunities to hurt them, considering he was a Jew living in Israel.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Thanks for clarifying that, I guess you could draw from it. You have to admit however, that Hitler's actions were not truly Christian, right?

Neither you nor I are the authority on what is and isn't Christian behavior.

I find Hitler's actions despicable, as do you and almost everyone alive today, but that doesn't change the fact that he thought he was a Christian, as did the self-proclaimed authority on the subject - the Catholic church.

How can any Christian know they are not also deluded considering the attrocities sanctioned by vast numbers of Christian faithful in the past (as well as the present in many places)? What makes modern western Christians so special?

If Jesus hated Jews, he had all the oppurtunities to hurt them, considering he was a Jew living in Israel.

It is my understanding that the following are attributed to Jesus: "love thy neighbor as thyself" as well as "love thy enemy". These automatically preclude hating anyone.

However, this does not imply there is no material in the Bible to support an anti-semitic view. If those two concepts were the only beliefs of Christians, I wouldn't have much problem with it.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
It almost hard to believe that hitler was a christian believer. Though i am not saying he was not a christian. I dout he was a true christian, thou shalt not kill. he broke a common belief. God never said in the bible to kill jew. But his belief in christianity kinda shows why he killed jew. But because he was it seams a cathic, does state questions. Cathic for me are hard to believe are following what God wants.

But what is a True CHRISTIAN anyway?

[edit on 19-8-2005 by slymattb]

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by slymattb
But what is a True CHRISTIAN anyway?

[edit on 19-8-2005 by slymattb]

For this recognition, I'm removing you from my ignore list. I'm sure you're thrilled.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Lol great thanks.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join