It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The next attack only weeks away?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by False_Prophets

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
This sort of thing:

larouchepub.com
Cheney is living out an American version of "Hitler in the bunker," lashing out at Republican Senators who have dared to resist his mad tirades, accusing anyone who fails to follow his orders—including senior members of the United States Senate—of being "traitors" and worse.

...is rather telling in light of this sort of thin

“Naturally the common people don’t want war. But after all, it is the leaders of a country who determine the policy, and it’s always a simple matter to drag people along whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. This is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and for exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every country." - Hermann Goering, Hitler’s Reich Marshall

Speaking of FEMA and drills, and for those interested in the numerological and symbolic coincidences behind the whole satanic scam, I believe that the exercise that FEMA was to carry out on Sep 12th 2001 was named Tripod II. Three planes (tripod) crashed into the towers and the Pentagon. Three buildings "fell". And as for the "II", well...

"Tripod" also fits in with the Illuminati pyramid symbolism, the Trilateral Commission, etc etc.

And notice the Pyramid symbol on the FEMA seal:

But, I digress...

Does anyone know the official explanation behind the triangle in the FEMA logo? Surely they are not so arrogant to put a blatant advertisement of the Illuminati on the logo and not expect it to be questioned?

I'm sure they would claim that the pyramid symbolizes strength and stability or it represents the 3 branches of the govt or something like that.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join