It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The next attack only weeks away?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 03:26 AM
link   
The next attack in the US could happen this August. I base my reason on the fact that these attacks seem to happen whenever there is a drill. Seeing that they are always exactly the same as the drill we can also see what will happen. There is a huge exercise planned this August in North Carolina starting at Fort Bragg. It will be WMD's, chemical, nuclear and so on. Could this be the plan for Iran? Bush will carry out a WMD attack on the US blame it on Iran somehow and then either nuke them or draft us and invade. It could also happen on 9/11 again so i guess somewhere in between now and then. It would make sense seeing that the new base in Israel will be finished very soon. It is called exercise orbit comet so do a search on that for more details. This is just a theory so no need for the zombies to go crazy. I'm glad i don't live in North Carolina though.

www.bragg.army.mil...

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 04:30 AM
link   
FEMA have also been running various bioterror drills in Florida over the last 12 months, thou they were less public with their announcement.

It's been said that Middle Eastern and European Intelligence suggests a likely attack on America within 90 days of Londons 7/7 attack, i wouldn't think a pubically known drill would be the cover (assuming we're at a conspiracy site to talk about conspiracies but these days talking about conspiracies can be frowned upon).

The 9/11 drills and the 7/7 drills were both unknown to the public until after the fact and i just don't think they could hide it happening a third time.

Thou making a public announcement of a major drill in North Carolina of all places is interesting. Maybe they will use that as a way of getting FEMA close but not too close to look fishy? They used a bioterror drill scheduled for Sept 12th which had FEMA in New York on Sept 10th, quiet convenient.

I think those that frequent Floridas popular nightclub strips should be wary over the next couple months. Bio attacks on a populated area seem to be the general expectation but i think it will be multiple cities across America to really bring in the Martial Law monster.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I was thinking about this the other day when they said there was going to be a big terrorist drill here in San Francisco, I think in October...

Worth keeping an eye on fer sure...

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I doubt they will do it on another drill....but that is what I said on 9/11.

WTC 1993 - They told Emad Saleem it was just a drill.

9/11 - War Games

7/7 - Excercises

Will they do it again? Who knows....it has worked all these times and the public have swallowed it.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by aelphaeis_mangarae
I doubt they will do it on another drill....but that is what I said on 9/11.

WTC 1993 - They told Emad Saleem it was just a drill.

9/11 - War Games

7/7 - Excercises

Will they do it again? Who knows....it has worked all these times and the public have swallowed it.

Oh the public will swallow it no matter what the curcumstance.

It was as if 7/7 was a test at the populations gulability and since yet again the majority of sheeple fell for it, are fine with cops shooting innocent people and support ID cards - it could be time to bring out the big one now.

After 9/11 i thought the next time they try something like this, they will have a very hard time selling it to the public surely yet 7/7 has so many of the traits of 9/11 but very few are still able to shake that comfort of having the enemy be a scary mystery shadow from the strange lands of sand rather than knowing it's a lot closer to home.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I dont wnat to scare anyone, but i came across this article via Rense.com:

LaRouche Warns:
Cheney's `Guns of August' Threaten the World

larouchepub.com...

Aparantly, accoring to this website, Cheney will attack Iran in August with nuclear weapons....

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zion Mainframe
I dont wnat to scare anyone, but i came across this article via Rense.com:

LaRouche Warns:
Cheney's `Guns of August' Threaten the World

larouchepub.com...

Aparantly, accoring to this website, Cheney will attack Iran in August with nuclear weapons....

Interesting that mentions Cheney making all the decisions since in May of 2001 Bush appointed, via Executive Order, Dick Cheney as having complete control of all agencies in the event of wargame and drill operations. This is why on the day of 9/11, Cheney was in a bunker conducting the wargames which were happening live as the hijackings occured and Bush was in a school out of the way pretending to be Mr. Rogers in front of the press. Cheney was top of command on 9/11 via that executive order, he knew everything first because he was in communications via the Secret Service and the communications bridge they had setup between all agencies such as NORAD, FAA, CIA, FBI etc for the drills, he knew before Bush. Remember, the 9/11 wargames had been running for around a week and were scheduled past 9/11, which means Cheney was in charge for atleast a week.

We know there are drills being planned for August which means again Cheney will most likely be in Command of all agencies for some period of time.

If America is to be attacked in August (and it's been stated that Middle East and European Intelligence expects an attack within 90 days of Londons 7/7 attack), then Dick Cheney could very well be in charge of the country while a 'war game' or 'multiple drill' scenarios are occuring under his command and an attack occures.

If the attack was big enough, it could put an instant Martial Law over America (FEMA have planned for America being divided into 10 divisions which will be under military control) and Dick Cheney could effectively stay in command or Bush could sign him into command citing the previous 2001 Executive Order which has Cheney as the Cheif of Command under terrorism drills - he would be the qualified one now! With Congress going into recess, sneaking through a new President or even a part-time President in a time of national disaster or being under attack could be done. Executive Orders are amazing things.

Personally i think Dick Cheney is an evil man, i can't help but see evil when i look at him and hear him talk. This scenario could play out this way, it would be possible but whether it will or not is what we don't really know.

[edit on 29-7-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheShroudOfMemphis
If the attack was big enough, it could put an instant Martial Law over America (FEMA have planned for America being divided into 10 divisions which will be under military control)

Now I'm beginning to understand the need for all those detention centres built over the past few years.

[Processing...women form a line to the left, men to the right and get your butts into the cattle cars.]

*shudder*

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
This sort of thing:

larouchepub.com
Cheney is living out an American version of "Hitler in the bunker," lashing out at Republican Senators who have dared to resist his mad tirades, accusing anyone who fails to follow his orders—including senior members of the United States Senate—of being "traitors" and worse.

...is rather telling in light of this sort of thing:

“Naturally the common people don’t want war. But after all, it is the leaders of a country who determine the policy, and it’s always a simple matter to drag people along whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. This is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and for exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every country." - Hermann Goering, Hitler’s Reich Marshall

Speaking of FEMA and drills, and for those interested in the numerological and symbolic coincidences behind the whole satanic scam, I believe that the exercise that FEMA was to carry out on Sep 12th 2001 was named Tripod II. Three planes (tripod) crashed into the towers and the Pentagon. Three buildings "fell". And as for the "II", well...

"Tripod" also fits in with the Illuminati pyramid symbolism, the Trilateral Commission, etc etc.

And notice the Pyramid symbol on the FEMA seal:

But, I digress...

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

If the attack was big enough, it could put an instant Martial Law over America (FEMA have planned for America being divided into 10 divisions which will be under military control)

Now I'm beginning to understand the need for all those detention centres built over the past few years.

[Processing...women form a line to the left, men to the right and get your butts into the cattle cars.]

*shudder*

But what would the govt have to gain from locking up all its citizens in detention camps???? It just doesn't make sense to start locking everyone up. Who would work in the factories, drive the trucks and what not?

Now maybe they plan on locking up all muslim, middle eastern, arab people like the japanese in WWII since they are will be percieved as the enemy.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpboost
But what would the govt have to gain from locking up all its citizens in detention camps???? It just doesn't make sense to start locking everyone up. Who would work in the factories, drive the trucks and what not?

What do the powers that be care about "trucks and what not"?

Trust me, they have themselves covered.

And locking up disenters, and people who ask too many questions is their wet dream come true. They are just waiting till they can find an excuse to do it, without the rest of the sheep questioning their actions.
As you mentioned it has happened before, Japanese in the U.S., Jews and other groups they found undesireable in Germany, and now the U.S. locking up Muslims on very thin shreads of "evidence".
All they need is an excuse (terrorism) that allows them to do it, whilst the sheeple turn a blind eye to their actions.

We are going to see the "terrorist" card played for a long time to come.

Never underestimate what the ruling families will do to maintain their World.

[edit on 29/7/2005 by ANOK]

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpboost

Originally posted by masqua

*shudder*

Now maybe they plan on locking up all muslim, middle eastern, arab people like the japanese in WWII since they are will be percieved as the enemy.

my assumption is anyone not willing to fall in line with their plans and those groups you just stated.
wish the media took a more journalistic approach to things around the word
*sighs*

foolish heart, they are in the pockets also

do we even have a prayer?

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

Trust me, they have themselves covered.

And locking up disenters, and people who ask too many questions is their wet dream come true. They are just waiting till they can find an excuse to do it, without the rest of the sheep questioning their actions.
As you mentioned it has happened before, Japanese in the U.S., Jews and other groups they found undesireable in Germany, and now the U.S. locking up Muslims on very thin shreads of "evidence".
All they need is an excuse (terrorism) that allows them to do it, whilst the sheeple turn a blind eye to their actions.

We are going to see the "terrorist" card played for a long time to come.

Never underestimate what the ruling families will do to maintain their World.

[edit on 29/7/2005 by ANOK]

I pledge allegiance to the flag
Of the Military State of America.
And to the republic that once did stand
One nation, under George, who is dispicible,
With terror and injustice for all.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I wonder if any government officials keep wind of sites such as these?

With so many peopel predicting an august attack,
a preemptive nuclear strike on Iran...
would they ' the government ' feel its becoming too obvious..
especially if people are predicting this ' surprise attack ' it must mean when it does happen, no one will beleive the government?

I honestly excpect an attack to coincide with hiroshima 60yrs later.

I read this, and almost fell of my chair.. becuase i thought this would happpen, almost exactly as its explained..
then i found the article and couldnt believe it was thought else where in the world.

www.homelandsecurityus.com...

[edit on 1-8-2005 by GlobalDisorder]

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   
GlobalDisorder, i just read that link before and did some research myself, check this out...

Remember, Dick Cheney should be incharge of all agencies when drills of national security are taking place and Dick Cheney is the one who is asking for tatical nuke strikes on Iran to be ready by Augusts end.

Sudden Response 05
www.northcom.mil

FORT MONROE, Va. -- Here’s the scenario…A seafaring vessel transporting a 10-kiloton nuclear warhead makes its way into a port off the coast of Charleston, S.C. Terrorists aboard the ship attempt to smuggle the warhead off the ship to detonate it. Is this really a possibility?

Joint Task Force Civil Support (JTF-CS) here is planning its next exercise on the premise that this crisis is indeed plausible.

Sudden Response 05 will take place this August on Fort Monroe and will be carried out as an internal command post exercise. The exercise is intended to train the JTF-CS staff to plan and execute Consequence Management operations in support of Federal Emergency Management Agency Region IV’s response to a nuclear detonation.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 04:09 AM
link   
It sems as though the attacks have occured on interesting numbers, or a pattern, such as 9/11 or 7/7. Possably the August attack will happen August 8? 8/8.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by GlobalDisorder

With so many peopel predicting an august attack,
a preemptive nuclear strike on Iran...
would they ' the government ' feel its becoming too obvious..
especially if people are predicting this ' surprise attack ' it must mean when it does happen, no one will beleive the government?

[edit on 1-8-2005 by GlobalDisorder]

As effect; Civil War?

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey
I'm glad i don't live in North Carolina though.

Living so close to Bragg, Pope AFB and Camp Macall (which used to be a cut through to Ft. Bragg and has been closed for many years to civilian traffic) has definitely been a cause for concern on my part for many years. The surrounding counties of Richmond and Moore are also used as the backdrop for "games" that are played annually, by the military. Quite the neighborhood we have here.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
This sort of thing:

larouchepub.com
Cheney is living out an American version of "Hitler in the bunker," lashing out at Republican Senators who have dared to resist his mad tirades, accusing anyone who fails to follow his orders—including senior members of the United States Senate—of being "traitors" and worse.

...is rather telling in light of this sort of thing:

“Naturally the common people don’t want war. But after all, it is the leaders of a country who determine the policy, and it’s always a simple matter to drag people along whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. This is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and for exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every country." - Hermann Goering, Hitler’s Reich Marshall

Speaking of FEMA and drills, and for those interested in the numerological and symbolic coincidences behind the whole satanic scam, I believe that the exercise that FEMA was to carry out on Sep 12th 2001 was named Tripod II. Three planes (tripod) crashed into the towers and the Pentagon. Three buildings "fell". And as for the "II", well...

"Tripod" also fits in with the Illuminati pyramid symbolism, the Trilateral Commission, etc etc.

But, I digress...

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
This sort of thing:

larouchepub.com

...is rather telling in light of this sort of thin

But, I digress...

Does anyone know the official explanation behind the triangle in the FEMA logo? Surely they are not so arrogant to put a blatant advertisement of the Illuminati on the logo and not expect it to be questioned?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join